Search results

1. 5

should i move up to a bigger size cup?

i've been noogling with small cups since Jan 2011. My swelling in domes reaches a little past the 2" mark. After taking the domes off, I measure 33" with swelling. It has been like this since this Jan. Although I am having growth slowly, it just seems like i can't have more swelling. I started...
  2. 5

500sp stats

Weight: 103lbs Height: 5 foot 1.5 inch Bust across nipples: 31 inch Under bust: 28 inch Ethnicity: Chinese I first noogled on 12/14/2010 but I then didn't keep up for like 3 weeks. I would say I officially started noogling on around 1/15/2011. I use the cocoa butter from the body shop. I...
  3. 5

how to get more suction (with foam rings on)?

Dear all, I just glued the rings to the cups, and started noogling. However, I found that it's so hard to get suction to begin with PLUS I kept losing the suction after a minute or two. I had to keep pumping. What should I do to make the suction stay? Thanks :)
  4. 5

Should we take breaks while noogling?

I started noogling for like half a month, 2 1-hour sessions per day. And then due to my busy schedule I stopped noogling for 12 days. Today I woke up all of a sudden I realized my boobs are slightly bigger, but unfortunately my right boob is obviously bigger than my left one by little. My right...
  5. 5

Why are my breasts itching so much while noogling?

Dear all, I'm a newbie to noogleberry, and I've got some questions! Hope I can get answers from here :) Firstly, my breasts are itching so much while noogling? Any explanation to this? Is it normal? Secondly, how much should I pump? I am definitely not overpumping since I don't feel painful and...