Search results

1. T

hormone lvl testing?

does anyone know where can it be done in London?
  2. T

Selling NB and BB pills

I have noogleberry system with 2 large cups, one XL cup and one XL soft ring, I have 5 BB bottles. If anyone want anything, contact me ;)
  3. T

PM - Good and bad side effects?

other than breast growth :D
  4. T

Best PM brand?

just wondering your opinion?
  5. T

Selling my NB

Hello, I am selling my NB - the entire kit with the bag, two L domes and one XL dome and one XL soft cup. I can also throw in the tapes I used to tape my nipples from expanding, I have several left and I wont be using them anymore. I have only one XL cup because two wouldnt fit on my chest and I...
  6. T

weird observation

i noticed if i have cups on (pump and hold) and i eat meanwhile, i get better swelling. i thought that it can be cause breasts are fat and most goes to breasts at that moment because breasts are "more available"? i have never noticed it before but lately i eat often when i noogle because of the...
  7. T

has anyone tried this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breast-Enhancing-Pills-Enlargement-Enhancement-Larger-Bust-Without-Surgery-1-/260967871220?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item3cc2e5b2f4 just wondering :)
  8. T

Noogleberry - not permanent?

I always thought NB is permanent, but I observed that it has been permanent only for those who has never stopped NB, whilst those who stop NB completely after achieving their goal, after long while, it goes back?!?!?! Is that true? Because I do not want to NB if it is just temporary and after...
  9. T

Oils/Creams

Was wondering wha tkind of creams/oils are you using girls?:) are you satisfied with them or you wish you used other one?
  10. T

Old cups

I noticed that many women grow out of their cups and buy bigger ones, however I was wondering what you do with the old ones? I do not want to keep them but it feels a pity to throw them away, so i thought that maybe here we could sell our old cups for half the price, be environmentally friendly...
  11. T

I know many people have problems with cellulite...

... so i want to share what worked for me. Just about me and my cellulite. Nothing produces better cellulite than eating lots of sugar. I was depressed for three years and I ate candy for breakfast lunch and dinner. I formed cellulite obviously. When I moved to a new country in Sept , I met a...
  12. T

I am growing out of Larges, and I have never used soft rings, so I decided

to sell them. I bought them because last time when I noogled with mediums it hurt so I thought it will be same with new large ones, but I noogled differently after a long time of not noogling, so I decided to sell them 4.5 pounds+shipping for them, as on the website they are 8.99. if you are...
  13. T

To achieve best shape?

I know everyone has their own methods - but i was wondering, what do different people do to achieve best shape and why? like how you hold the cups, more underneath or over or side ways etc? :)
  14. T

CHEAP NINE MONTH SUPPLY OF BB!!!!

Hey I just got e-mail from BB that they have black friday sale where 9 month supply is just for 388 when usually its 960! sale starts today and is just this weekend. just wanted to give headups to all of you who cant afford BB cause of the price. maybe this will work?:) good luck!
  15. T

BO and cellulite

Does BO stimulate cellulite formation?
  16. T

Afraid of hanging boobs

I want my boobs to be 32DD, but I am afraid that they will hang eventually. Is there any way to prevent it_ i want to keep them nice and perky as long as possible :P
  17. T

anyone tried this?

http://www.thenaturalpushup.com/S_Quality/sqalstart_engels.html i saw it in a local chinese medical centre and i asked my doctor there about it and she said that it really works and even the staff who works there use it. so i came home and googled it and decided to ask fellow nooglers if they...
  18. T

I have used BB for a while now and now I see fast growing but my breasts are in

pain? is it growing pain? Like if i touch them, especially on the sides, it hurts.:/
  19. T

ZOFT AND PM (AINTEROL) PILLS CHEAP

I will sell them very cheap now(+shipping) cause moving out date is way too soon now. anyone interested?