Search results

1. LaPetitSoleil

Joy's Progress and Permanent Result

Hi joyboobs! First off, your breasts look gorgeous. Second, your results are so inspiring. I've recently gotten back into noogling (spring always seems to bring the desire for bigger boobs out of me) and finally committed to getting the contoured large domes since I can fill the larges almost to...
  2. LaPetitSoleil

Still craving those curves

Thanks for the fix, Jeane. I attached those pictures straight from my phone and couldn't get the orientation right. I figured I owed you guys an updated swelling picture too. This is right after my session tonight, first with the mediums (which I'm pretty much maxing out now) and then with the...
  3. LaPetitSoleil

I just wanted to give a big shout-out to DoubleD! I'm still not trying to get my hopes up because my bc has been doing weird things to my period and I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. But I took a comparison shot with the same bra, and at least now I know that I'm not just...
  4. LaPetitSoleil

Still an inconsistent noogler, but I'm back with a few changes (and maybe small gains!) Last time I tried this, I was forced to stop because of bruises that led to some scarring above my breasts. (Still don't know how that happened...) I hadn't seen any permanent gains by that point anyway and...
  5. LaPetitSoleil

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Jezabelle, you are a lifesaver. I've been an inconsistent noogler for over about 2 years now and I lost what little size I had gained before, so I had to start back from the medium domes. But I'm currently using the 7:2 ratio and I've never been able to fill out the mediums so quickly and had...
  6. LaPetitSoleil

Anyone selling Contoured Large domes?

lexuswoman, if you still have the CLs are you willing to sell them?
  7. LaPetitSoleil

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Did you ever get your ring marks to fade, and if so HOW? I have these small groups of dark blotches on my breasts now. After I got them, I laid off noogling for a while but as soon as I started again they got even darker and I got more. This ha never happened before and I can't find a good...
  8. LaPetitSoleil

These pictures are from today's session. I usually pump with the mediums, then one large dome with a foam ring (I can't fit both on my chest at once), and then both large domes for a few minutes. Today I was lucky since I didn't get any bruising or red dots. [attachment deleted by admin]
  9. LaPetitSoleil

Copypasting my stats from my other thread. (But from the way my pants are fitting lately, I think I'm going to have to remeasure my hips and butt.) Age: 19 Race: African-American Pregnancies: None! Height: 5' 0" Weight: 98 lbs. Bra Size: Large 32A/Small 32B Overbust: 30" Bust: 31" Underbust...
  10. LaPetitSoleil

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Alice! I'm glad you're back and you're feeling better. I know the feeling with worrying about your family finding things you wish they wouldn't. I wanted to ask how much PM you were taking before and with your hips widening, was it more fat or muscle gain?
  11. LaPetitSoleil

I have them, but I can't fit them both on at once. It's hard enough with just the domes. :/
  12. LaPetitSoleil

I finally managed to get both Large domes on at the same time, but it always gives me bruising across my chest that's conspicuous and lasts for days. I'd like to get back into my routine of pumping daily and I've heard they're much more comfortable than the regular Larges, especially for those...
  13. LaPetitSoleil

Lets collaborate! Add your advice, your start pic, and your current/swelling pic

I think this is a great idea, booblover. 1. The biggest thing that's helped me was pumping daily and keeping up my water intake. My swelling lasts longer when I'm hydrated and I saw the most growth when I made time to noogle at least an hour a day. A few more important things were placing my...
  14. LaPetitSoleil

What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

I was just looking at the Bosom Beauty 2012 smartbox, but as always, Lucy has convinced me to stay true to Noogleberry. I would love to help test the smart box prototype.
  15. LaPetitSoleil

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Welcome back, CiCi, and good luck. (: I think all of us are aiming for bikini-ready bodies.
  16. LaPetitSoleil

CravingCurves (And finally getting them?)

Maybe there is hope after all. (I must seem like I regularly fluctuate between hope and despair.) I think my boobs were giving me a birthday present because I noogled for almost 2 hours before bed last night and I managed to get both L domes on. I was afraid to move an inch and I had faint...
  17. LaPetitSoleil

According to Lily13, pumping one at a time is supposed to be better for developing that cleavage line that I'm desperately seeking. I can deal with it for the time being if that's true. I remember when I couldn't get both mediums to stay on at once, so maybe this too shall pass. And I talked...
  18. LaPetitSoleil

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

You, L.A, and Kultzu are my heroes. I WISH I got the kind of results you did, then I'd quit nbe forever.
  19. LaPetitSoleil

Just wanted to pop in and say that I wore my favorite bra today (a 32a pushup with no padding) and my chest actually looked "meaty" (for lack of a better word) above my neckline! I also added flaxseed oil supplements to my daily intake for general health and prettier skin. Alice: Thanks, hon...