Search results

1. F

Kat's picture thread

Good luck with your weight lose, you do have amazing size and shape. My breast are the same difference in size are yours so I completely relate to your discomfort. I have been trying to help the one grow more than the other but haven't had a lot of luck as of yet, however, I have just begun. It...
  2. F

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

I just stumbled upon this and I love it....I have never thought to do it in the bathtub; however, it does make sense. Between the heat and the extra moisture I can imagine it'll help. I have to soak regularly due to a bad back so I will definitely try this one. I do massage before every pumping...
  3. F

Piston Poppers

I am going to try to use your method, I have been using the large cups for a few months and have not budged.....Congrats and good luck. I hope your method can work for me as it has worked for you ???
  4. F

IMPORTANT INFO ALERT - how to make nipples point to middle of cup

Thank you all for the info. I also have problems getting my nipples centered and I will use this method tonight and see if it works. I have tried tying them up to get them to come together with a robe cord as others have suggested but it reduced my suction. So I will have to try the rubber band...
  5. F

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

Mumma, you have had some amazing results. All of the info you have posted is so useful and gives me a lot of different options to consider, as my current efforts have been in vain it appears. Thank you again- and you have beautiful boobs...Congrats and good luck.
  6. F

lost shape after breastfeeding.....HELP

Thank you all for your support and help. I have been doing NB for a few months of course. In the beginning I seen amazing swelling but now I'm lucky yo even get .5 inch. I can say I have seen a slight improvement in the shape but the firmness has not really returned. I have been trying to even...
  7. F

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

I agree with everyone else, you have amazing size and shape.......I only hope to get to the size you are now. Unfortunately I have a ways to go. Good Luck ;D
  8. F

What is your opinion of..?

I think its sexy, if you have the body to show it off then show it off. The only people who wont like it are the ones who are jealous, and thats something to be proud of. The bath suit is gorgeous, Id wear it! ;D
  9. F

Roses info

I have been seeing less swelling it seems and no new growth.....I am not going to let this discourage me as I know it does not happen over night. I was really hoping to be one of the lucky ones. I have 2 months til my boyfriend gets home and I will have to disclose my little secret ;) .....so...
  10. F

OMG Im going to be a NB Addict Result Pics!

Your swelling is amazing. I have been noogling for over 2 weeks and still have not seen swelling like that. I am so jealous. Im sure you will have amazing results.
  11. F

Jessie's monthly progress

Your progress is absolutely amazing. The sahape and size of your breasts now are beautiful. You are truely inspirational.
  12. F

Please help

I do not have beautiful breasts so you are not alone. I have been taking PM, Maca, and Fenugreek and Collagen. It has given me a slight difference in size, only a half an inch in the last month but I have also been pumping for a couple weeks. I can not see a difference but the measuring tape...
  13. F

Lovin the pumpin

I have followed the suggestions of others and cut my own rings out of a yoga mat and they are helping ease up the pain and discomfort of the ring. I hope this helps.
  14. F

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am glad to hear everything is working out for you. If you still have any scaring you can try to place Vitamin E oil on the scaring and it may help. I have had great results with Vitamin E on scars. Your results are looking amazing though. Good Luck
  15. F

Evil Alex's Pics

I am jealous. You have amazing shape and size, and you can see some swelling for sure. I wish you the best of luck.
  16. F

real results........must read

Congrats on your results. I have been taking Fenugreek with my supplements and have not had the results you have but I am taking PM and Maca as well as Collagen instead of the Breast Actives. But we are all different so i am gonna keep going. I am seeing swelling with my NB but nothing permanant...
  17. F

My turn!

Tiny, your breasts have amazing shape to them. You are def proof that NB works, it gives me the drive to keep going everyday just seeing the result that you and others have gotten from all of your hard work and dedication. I know not to expect it right away but I am thrilled at the though of...
  18. F

2012 new year resolutions

I have found a way to pump every day for the last 2 week. Although a couple days I could only pump for 20 minutes, I still made the time. I have not had any growth yet as I just measured but I have been getting at least an inch to 2 inches of sweeling. So I hope if I keep making the time in 2012...
  19. F

My one year journey

Thats is amazing that you are already seeing results. I am def getting swelling but havent gotten any bigger. I am obsessed as well but my bf isnt home to see it right now. :( I am hoping for more fullness but they still seem deflated so hopefully I will soon start seeing the same kind of...
  20. F

great results in 2 weeks

It sounds like you are making great progress. I am happy for you and the fact that you are getting permanent results.