Search results

1. Teeny Tiny

Need advice...

Actually I did noogle in public once, like 3 1/2 years ago. I figured what the heck, I was using the larges then, which aren't too unnaturally huge looking. I don't have the tubes coming straight off the ends of the domes. I have a small section of tube attached with a plastic tubing 90° elbow...
  2. Teeny Tiny

Need advice...

I know all about taking it slow and easy, I started noogling 4 years ago. I've always been one to give that advice, I have made some nooglers angry and defensive because they were over pumping and damaging their beasts. The way the contoured domes sit on my chest there's only one place they'll...
  3. Teeny Tiny

Need advice...

Thanks! I need all the luck I can get. Fibromyalgia is permanent, but I'm self treating it because I can't afford all the medical bills to get it diagnosed and won't take the drugs they would try to give me for it anyway. I joined LA Fitness to be able to use the pool and spa for aquatherapy for...
  4. Teeny Tiny

Need advice...

Hey all! Haven't been on the forum in a while. Been focusing more on my health than noogling lately. I've been on this noogling journey for a few years now. As some of you know I had managed to increase from a 36AA (if that) to a small 36C. With diet changes to fix health problems my weight...
  5. Teeny Tiny

New to NB - very excited :-)

Swelling will last longer with time, and eventually will develop into permanent growth, then as they grow they'll appear larger when swollen until you reach your goal and stop. However maintaining swelling is not necessary for the growth, what's happening to them when they're inside the domes...
  6. Teeny Tiny

New to NB - very excited :-)

Firstly, welcome to the forum! Congrats on your decision to give noogleberry a try. Sounds like you've got a handle on things so far. As far as your post being a book, I think I've written some of, if not the longest novels on here. Not sure what in your post may have been questions, guess...
  7. Teeny Tiny

a new comer here need your warm hand

There is no definite answer as to whether your nipples will increase or not, some do, some don't. Mine have more than doubled in size, I don't really like how my nipples and areola look anymore because of the increase. I used to have nice small, smooth areolas and petite nipples, now the...
  8. Teeny Tiny

Hi, New User just wanted to say Hello, and ask a few questions..

Welcome to the forum Lisa, congrats and good luck on your new journey. Massage is a very good way to stimulate the breasts and increase circulation before noogling. I would not recommend massaging after, as for some it can reduce the swelling and effects from noogling. There is actually a...
  9. Teeny Tiny

Newbie Question Regarding Cup Size

Good luck, and welcome to the forum. I must warn you though, most that start this and see results end up getting booby greed and wanting more and more and more as they grow. ;) Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D
  10. Teeny Tiny

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

Oh, and as far as size. When you're getting close to your goal quit for at least a week to a month and see where they rest at. For me it can sometimes take up to a month for them to settle down and all swelling to fade. As you're pumping you may want to get them a bit larger than your goal...
  11. Teeny Tiny

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

With your measurements and starting size I'd have to recommend starting with the XL's. I say this because of the width of your chest, I'm a 36 band size and I had to start out with the L's because the M's were way to narrow for me to use comfortably. They'd only suck in the nipples and a small...
  12. Teeny Tiny

Newbie Question Regarding Cup Size

I'd definitely go with the contoured larges if I were you, they're way more comfortable and should do exactly what you're wanting them to do.
  13. Teeny Tiny

Tip about Breast Enhancement

Natural breast enhancement, such as noogleberry or supplements? Noogleberry is a very good way to grow them naturally, however taking supplements does not work for everyone and can throw off hormonal balances, which is very unhealthy for the body and can even cause breast shrinkage instead of...
  14. Teeny Tiny

I have just ordered Noogleberry...

Some need padding with the CL rings, some don't. They are way more comfortable than the others so with any luck you won't need any padding. Good luck and welcome to the noogleberry family! Happy noogling! ;) :D ;D
  15. Teeny Tiny

hormone lvl testing?

Unfortunately what things should be and what they are are two different things. Especially when you don't have health insurance and have to pay for everything yourself. A good insurance plan here in the U.S. might cover the cost of hormone testing, but I'm considered uninsurable right now so I...
  16. Teeny Tiny

hormone lvl testing?

I know what you mean. My hubby paid like $400 last September so I could get a complete hormone panel done to check mine because of health problems I'd been having. My DHEA-S was high so my doc put me on birth control to try to balance it. In December when she rechecked it was normal again...
  17. Teeny Tiny

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

Good God! If you go by what theredpill said, I either need to lose some hip size or I have 5 inches left to grow, and so far I've grown like 3. My hips are 43", with a 36inch band size what cup size would that make me? According to the bra calculator I use it would make me a 36G, and right...
  18. Teeny Tiny

Am I overpumping?

Rant all you want Matt, maybe if we do it enough it'll sink in to some of these fellow nooglers heads that think their breasts are invincible that they can do serious damage to them if they're not careful. If not, watching them shrivel up and disappear like mine did should do the trick. ;)
  19. Teeny Tiny

Answers and tips for newbies pretty please! :)

Wow, I didn't know you had cancer, I'm glad to hear your mom was smart enough to treat it the right way. Too many people look to modern medicine and take crap to fix one thing that will kill you from something else. If more people understood the benefits of eating a vegan diet, I'm planning on...
  20. Teeny Tiny

hormone lvl testing?

No sweat, glad I could be of help. ;)