Flatty_natty stats

SueB5

Hi Flatty
I am so delighted for you, as I have said before. It is so motivational to hear how you have grown because I know there was a time when I read your posts and it sounded like you thought you were not. 2 sizes is amazing! I can tell you are totally commited and determiined, and I believe this is why you have been so successful. Thanks for your update and sustained support. Sue

Hi Sue! ha! It looks like we are here at the same time - I just left a message on your stats page.

Thank you for your support too. Yes there was a time, it felt like ages, where I thought maybe, just maybe, this wasn't goimg to work for me. Like a lot of us I had worked myself up into thinking that i had been doing it long enough to see results.

I was being impatient. I saw and measured tangible results after 9 weeks, that's still pretty quick in the scheme of things so i don't know why i was down on myself.

I'm not taking my results for granted. I know I am going to have to work hard to maintain and grow. I just hope whaat I have stays around for a while I know hoew it can easily slip away. We shall see........The only thing I know is that i am goimg to keep on pumping whatever.

Thanks so much Sue. Let me know about the size of your domes wont you?

SueB5

Hi Flatty
I am curious about the pump and release technique you were talking about on another thread. I have only ever used the pump and hold since I started with Brava details. Do you pump harder when you plan to release? How do you know when it is hard enough? I know these questions have been asked before but I can't actually find an answer that makes sense to me.
I measured the domes and they are 14 by 14 but as I answered on the other thread, it is the volume which I think is different - maybe we should fill them with water to check?
Sue

SueB5

Hi Flatty
This is the first time I have had chance to get on the site for a while.
I have just measured the advance dome and it holds 31 fl oz. Could you measure yours please so I can compare? I would really appreciate the information.
Many thanks
Sue

Kat

Hi Natty,

Congratulations! your results are fantastic! I'm very happy for you! How long do you pump each day? I'm just at the beginning of my quest. (1 week) Only one 30 minutes session each day. I just have to find the right pumping technique, because I think I overpumped yesterday. I have some red dots on my skin (but it doesn't hurt)
I also hope to get some swelling soon (and to get the 2 domes on at the same time)

BTW, I couldn't hide it for my husband, so he knows that I'm noogling. At first I felt a little stupid, because of course, he doesn't believe that this could work. But it doesn't bother him. So I definately want to prove him that he's wrong! Anyway, It feels more comfortable not to have to do it secretly :)

Boobalicious

Hey Flatty

Can I just saw - WOW!!!!! You look absolutely amazing hunny! Your swelling will start last and become tru growth in time as I am sure you know. I've been away on holiday since 21st October and got back on 29th October. I pumped on the wednesday (20th) then didnt pump again until this morning. I used the zoft gum ad hoc whilst I was away and my boobs still feel 'tender' like just before a period and I am still getting that 'letdown' feeling. I measured them last night for the first time as I was absolutely certain that they have shrunk whist I have been away as they 'look' a bit different, but according to the tape measure, they are exactly the same as before I went away! I am soooooooo pleased as it was slightly worrying that all my hard work would have been lost. I can say though that they do no look as full at the tops like they did before I went away, but they still feel ok and the tape measure tells me they are doing ok! So rest assured, your swelling with become growth too.

Keep up the good work chick.

boobilicious XxX ;)

0xducesax0

Hey :)

WOW!! congratulations on your great progress. You must be feeling so proud of yourself. I love how your boobs are changing shape as well and allowing you to get more cleavage!
Have you had any breaks during your 12 weeks of noogling? Keep this up! can't wait for the next cup size increase :) xxx

Strumpet

Hey Flatty,
Grats on that amazing swelling! Keep doing whatever you're doing because it seems to be working for you.
Much love and keep us updated!

boriqua315

:DHey flatty...lol funny to call u that cuz ur obviously not...anyways first off congrats on amazing work!!!!! And progress....simply astounding....I'm a,new noogler and ur before size looks a lot like mine...I'm trying to stay optimistic yet to see permanent growth but getting great swelling although I believe I need large domes now....my question to u is aside from,nb is there anything in ur nbe regime u r using...I'm tryin to be patient ...thanks for advice

boriqua315 said:
:DHey flatty...lol funny to call u that cuz ur obviously not...anyways first off congrats on amazing work!!!!! And progress....simply astounding....I'm a,new noogler and ur before size looks a lot like mine...I'm trying to stay optimistic yet to see permanent growth but getting great swelling although I believe I need large domes now....my question to u is aside from,nb is there anything in ur nbe regime u r using...I'm tryin to be patient ...thanks for advice

Hi Boriqua,

thanks for your comments. You have to stay positive and just keep pumping. Almost try to forget about what you are doing. try not to think abut your boobs - I know it is impossible almost but try. Don't get hung up about the size or shape not changing in the first month or two. I really noticed nothing other than a little fullness until week 9. You have to wait and be patient. How long have you been noogling?
I massge a little when I remember but nothing hard and fast. I don't take any herbs or supplements just NB.

Boobalicious said:
Hey Flatty

Can I just saw - WOW!!!!! You look absolutely amazing hunny! Your swelling will start last and become tru growth in time as I am sure you know. I've been away on holiday since 21st October and got back on 29th October. I pumped on the wednesday (20th) then didnt pump again until this morning. I used the zoft gum ad hoc whilst I was away and my boobs still feel 'tender' like just before a period and I am still getting that 'letdown' feeling. I measured them last night for the first time as I was absolutely certain that they have shrunk whist I have been away as they 'look' a bit different, but according to the tape measure, they are exactly the same as before I went away! I am soooooooo pleased as it was slightly worrying that all my hard work would have been lost. I can say though that they do no look as full at the tops like they did before I went away, but they still feel ok and the tape measure tells me they are doing ok! So rest assured, your swelling with become growth too.

I'm glad your back and you haven't lost any of your growth. That let down thing must be so strange though. I bet when it forst happened you panicked! Crikey. Do you think you are going to carry on with the Zoft now that you are back?

Keep up the good work chick.

boobilicious XxX ;)

elena said:
Hey :)

WOW!! congratulations on your great progress. You must be feeling so proud of yourself. I love how your boobs are changing shape as well and allowing you to get more cleavage!
Have you had any breaks during your 12 weeks of noogling? Keep this up! can't wait for the next cup size increase :) xxx

Hi Elena,

I have taken two days off here and there. Just this last weekend I had three days off because I overpumped and got strange brown boobs for halloween! That's gone now thank goodness!

UPGRADE to XL's

After my break because of the brown boobs I am filling up the larges (getting nips sucked into the end - ouch!) really quickly.
Ordered the XL's last night. can't wait for the monsters to arrive but a little apprehensive about getting the buggers to stay on remembering the trouble I had with these larges.

had a really hot shower last night, hadn't noogled for a good 7 hours. When I looked in the mirror I could see an inverted triangle shape around the top of my breats and down the centre, marking where the domes sit. Beside my armpit was a white line where the edge of the dome rests.

I'm not bothered about it because nothing was showing up when I was a normal temperature. It just shows that the NB does have a prolonged effect on the skin.

So 2 months in M's 2 months in L's.

BRING IT ON XL's I'M READY FOR YA!

Lily13

wow you are moving up to the XL's!? Congratulations! You are certainly responding quite well to NB and I'm totally jealous! lol

jnorton22002

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flatty, I'm soooooo very,very happy for you. It is soooo good to be home and be able to post to your stats. you are doing so well. I'm really wishing you well and I know you'll make at least a "Dcup" Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

N

nik1

good luck with the XLs!!!!

at first, I had to do it one at a time because my rib cage couldn't handle it... after a week or two I could fit them both on... you just have to wait for your boobs to widen to the shape of the domes, and they will.. :) i'm sure you know all of this though :p

SueB5

Hi Flatty
Good news that you are awaiting your delivery of XLs. I have now managed to keep 2 on but they hurt!! I went back to the large ones for a while because I had a little more room and I thought it would help to fill them fully. I had my furst go last night wearing them both and got through it. I am hopeful it will improve. Good luck! Sue

Well, good job the XL's are delayed!

Like a proper Newbie I overpumped again on the 5th, just tried to do it too quickly and got the dreaded brown boobs, it took til yesterday for my colouring to go back to normal.

My breasts felt deflated. tape measure showed no loss but, they felt smaller. Now having trouble filling the L's, weird. So, like I said, good job those XL's are not going to arrive for a while.
Didn't even swell yesterday.
Hmmmmmmmm, better put those nice new 34D's back in the drawer! POO.
I got very used to having nice swollen boobies. I like it - too much. I need to get my mind on something else! ;D

OMG, AND, last week I got back from the gym to find Hubby wit laptop on his lap, " I have just seen the most hilarious and shocking thing." said he. " Your boobie pumping videos ha ha ha. What on earth are you doing?"

So he saw everything I have saved on the laptop, the videos that I am doing dfor the airlocks and soft rings. My progress pictures - everythhing.
I prepared myself for a torrent of mocking abuse, and or comments regarding safety etc but it didn't come. He hd seen the pictures and could see that it was working so he just left it at that. Phew! I am no longer a secret noogler. Thank goodness, not that I am brave enought to do it in front of him but, still, it's better.

jnorton22002

Hi flatty,

See, even your hubby, knows a good thing. A person like you can't stay a secret noogler for long. I'm very proud of you. Also, as with many of us, I think maybe you too, could use a break from noogling. I often wonder if noogling every day doesn't cause the boobs to go in to shock so to speak every so often. I'm quite sure your boobs look great. Give them babies a break for awhile, then pump again. I bet you'll see a big difference. Hugs my dear flatty Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kat

Hi Natty,

I have been using the XL domes for 4 weeks now. Up till now, I don't see a lot of changes. I even don't get swelling after pumping. The only thing I noticed is that my boobs didn't have the deflated look 1,5 weeks after my period as they usual have. (or maybe I'm just imagining)
I wonder if it will be better to order the L domes. Now, I always have to noogle 1 breast at the time and lay in the same position in bed to hold it in please without loosing suction. I also have to be very careful for the red spots on my skin.

Regards