KULTZU'S PICTURES

K

kultzu

Hi Catsrule,

Life has been busy but it is great to squeeze some time to Noogle :D. Keep on noogling when is possible.

Have a great day,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

Thanks! you have a great day too!! I LOVE to pump! so glad we all have each other and our pumps! i know how sappy THAT sounds!! but it is TRUE!!

R

roxybright

You have had great results Kultzu!
It's nice to hear from you again...Hope to hear from you more often!
Your pictures were very inspiring for me to buy the NB system...I'm so grateful to all of you girls that posted your pics which made me want to start pumping too....Thank you!

Roxy-

K

kultzu

Thanks Roxy,

Let's keep us posted about your progress and results as well.

Cheers,
Kultzu

J

Jen21

Hi Kultzu,
Wow, your results are amazing! Congrats! I have a question if you don't mind. I'm curious to know how big your breasts grew during pregnancy. I ask b/c during my pregnancy my breasts grew but not very much. From AA to small B. I also did not breastfeed. I'm thinking the more you grow during pregnancy the larger they will become using suction or possibly faster results if you were able to grow large during pregnancy.

Keep up the good work! You look great! :)

K

kultzu

Hi Jen21,

Just saw your post, haven't been on forum last week. Thanks for your words and yeah, to answer your questions which I don't mind that you ask at all and happy to be any help. I still keep the bras I used during pregnancy and breast feeding period and they were D-cup size. That means I grew 4 cups sizes during that time. I got huge amount of milk and perhaps because my daughter ate a lot , like every hour , even during the night so that really made me to produce more. Funny enough, I still remember, I also sold 'left over' milk to hospitals (there is a foundation who collects mothers' milk to feed babies who their mom couldn't produce or passed away or have some disease that couldn't feed baby with own milk). Long story short , that can be a reason why I responded well to NB. Keep that in mind , I didn't expect any results I bought NB simply due to low cost. But the outcome of using the system has blown me away ;).

I hope I could have found NB earlier. However, at this point I am very please and still using it.

Good luck with yours Jen,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

I am very happy with results with XL cups ;). You can find few photos and how I got started with new amazing new cups at ' my update with new XL cups' . In order to see the photos you need to log-in.

Happy NB days !
Kultzu

R

ronda93550

Very nice progress, I hope to reach 38c soon. My work has increased or hours from 10 to 14 until feb so i little time to visit. I miss you All

K

kultzu

Hello Ronda,

Thanks for stopping by. Have not heard from you for awhile. Job/Economy situation is so frustrating right now. Try to hang in there and squeeze in some time for noogling. I am sure you'll reach your goal soon.

Take care Ronda,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hello Dulce,

If I remember correctly I changed my bras to 32C in September last year ( I shopped during holidays ) and I noticed the growth stayed quite well in November meaning not shrink back to B. Some point after that I also started to pump less per week and maintained that routine until new XL cups arrived few weeks ago , then I decided to give another try. With that I noticed I was able to grow to D after pumping but they went back to C after 20 hours. However, that was the symptom of growth and I know if I keep pumping everyday I would be able to reach D pretty soon but the weight and pressure from XL cups are much more comparing to L's so I do not want to push too roughly to myself , but gently.

All in all, it took me about 8 months to get to C as I started in March 07.

Pump carefully,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi,

Thought I should update my result from the new XL cups. Here is the photo taken an hour after pumping with LL and XLXL. I also tried with different bras but perhaps easier to compare with same one so here we go :-

I hope I will be able to shop for new size of bras soon :D.

Take care all,
Kultzu

Y

yourcuties

U look great kultzu! I can c tho from ur bra that that bra is 2 small 4 u now. Time 4 a new one! Thanx 4 posting ur new photos xoxoxoxo

J

jellyDeeeee

fantastic cleavage girl well done may I suggest Kultz you modify ?? a page and put up your photos from beggining till now with dates details then youll really be able to show the step or should I say month by month difference !!!
but hey well done love Jelly....

K

kultzu

Thanks for the comments yourcuties and Jelly. I may have to consider buying new D- size bras seriously :D. Thing is when I was growing from A to B , it was so fast in a very short time and I ended up buying a couple of them with B size then I outgrew to C, so all B bras were barley used !! :mad:.
I know I should not complain but from lesson learned I will need to wait a little longer before doing bras shopping again.

Good suggestion , Jelly. I will think about it but I know that I am so lazy to re-write everything :mad:. However, time flies , I don't remember much what exactly happened at the beginning of my NB in details anymore. I accidentally found a few old mails I sent to Lucy in April and May last year to get new cups , that was only evident since I didn't write on the forum much back then. Oh, well , will have to see but that will take some time :D. No promising though !

A guy at work just said to me as a joke that do not promise anything for new year if you can't keep it. Smart guy, hah ! ;D.

Kultzu

N

naturalboobs

OMG Kultz,

You look amazing!!!! I can't wait for my XL cups to come. I agree 100% with yourcuties you need a new bra NOW!

Love,
naturalboobs

J

jellyDeeeee

well kultz, your growth is just for you girl, if you did choose to do the pic in order thing it would be useful to those seeking ispiration etc.......
look nat me I havent even started a stats page lol..... so I'd be the last to nag you girl ! but yes I totally understand the bra thing. in my suitcase I have 32B, 34A 34B lots of them unused !!!! 34 Cs and now 34DDDDD's lol. I look at them sadly some times as they are so pretty and I cant wear them anyway I guess its a good problem we have lol love jelly....

C

catsrule

Holy smokes!! You have done so well from an A to Almost D......am amzing story for all to see!! And using the same bra really demosnstrates your growth!!!! WOWIE!!! You must be so happy!! You look so pretty!!! Good luck this New Yaer reaching the D bra!!
love, catsrule!

K

kultzu

Hello,

Been away for New Year party with friends in the other city, lot of fun ! :D. Hope all of you had a good start with new year as well.

I had not pumped for the past two days but my boobs remain at large C . I am very happy with that.

Right, I will put bra shopping on top of my list and will let you know how it goes :D :D.

Thanks for your cheering words noogle buddies yourcuties, jelly, naturalboobs and catsrule. You really put a big smile on my face. ;D.

Kultzu