KULTZU'S PICTURES

C

catsrule

Dear Kultzu! I am going to start NB again this spring!! Right now I am doing Brava...reached a nice B, 8" across each breast!!! now I am working on C!! ANd boy, you really inspire us gals to get those pumps out!!! I am VERY happy with my results from Brava...will continue to use until MArch or April, then switch back to NB!!! In the morning I am a FULL c!!! At least 9" across...would LOVE for that to be my SIZE!! Brava works for me, so I am happy , but really want MORE!! C cup please!! That is my goal!!! and you REALLY inspire me!! Thank you so much!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Beyond great!!! love!! catsrule

E

entropiana

Hi Kultzu,

I am new in the forum and i loved your progress with Noogleberry. I ordered mine couple of days ago so i cant wait to receive and get started.
Thank you for posting your updates, it is very encouraging :).

I really hope to get results like yours.

Entropiana

K

kultzu

Hi Catsrule ,

Sounds like a good plan. Also looks like you are growing well ,too. You will be surprised about your boobies sizes in March/April. Keep on pumping and take good care of your skin. Take a small break if they get irritating. I overpumped with the L cups and that leaves brown dots (luckily not the entire breasts) so I am very careful with XL cups. ;)

Thanks for your encouragement posts.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hello Entropiana and Welcome to the forum ! :D :D

I believe you will love the system like many of us do. I saw that you put your stats into stat section, will read through it again. You should also take 'before' photo as it will be easier to compare how your progress.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Finally I received my new bra, 32D , last week which I bought from ebay ;).
Photo was taken with it although my everyday use is still 32C bras.

I pump with XL cups every second day and am able to keep them longer than earlier. The red ring marks fade away earlier as well since I do not press too much. I have been thinking to swap back to L cups and see if after having to use XL cups for some weeks how my boobs would react to it and if the D cup can be reached also. Well, this is my own curiosity :D...will do it in this coming week.

Take care all,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

WOW!! you are smokin hot !! your new D CUP!! is very pretty!! You must feel so HappY!!! good luck with your experiment this week!!
love,
catsrule

N

naturalboobs

OMG Kultzu!!!!

You look AMAZING!!! Your results really inspire a lots of US!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! ;D ;D

Love,
Naturalboobs

E

entropiana

Kultzu, you look amazing...you go girl!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on that D cup...You are an inspiration to a lot of NB girls :)
Let us know how the little experiment is going...Enjoy the new bra ;D ;D ;D
best wishes
Entropiana

E

Eman

Wow Kultzu, you're starting to even catch up with me...good work my dear! ;)

K

kultzu

Hello everyone and thanks for your posts !! ;D

You guys are being supportive , that's awesome ! I have such wonderful feeling everytime I visit the forum.

Thanks and take care,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thanks Jackie ! :D
I hope you are growing well too. Keep us posted.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Another update just to answer to my own curiosity. I pumped last night with the L cups alone for half an hour , my normal session length , and I couldn't reach the D size. I continued with XL cups for another 10 mins ....bang...I reached the D size again. Looks like , in my case, only way to grow more if to end my session with XL cups.

To be continued....

Kultzu

C

catsrule

sniff...sniff..that is a beautiful story....you are wonderful!! best of luck to you! you are gonna rock that D cup for real, and then DD, and then E!!!!

N

naturalboobs

Hey Kultz,

Thanks for the experiment!!! So I guess the large cups are to small for more growth for you. Thank God for our XL cups!!! ;D ;D

Love,
Naturalboobs

K

kultzu

I couldn't agree more, natuaralboobs and catsrule. Without the XL cups I wouldn't have found out i was able to grow more....unbelievable !

C

catsrule

and you keep going girlfriend! you'll be lookin real HOT this summer!!!!!! hotter than usual, i mean!!!

K

kultzu

I am sure I am not only one looking 'HOTTER' next summer. There are plenty of NB Girls out there :D :D :D. The beaches will be quite HOT ;D ;D.

Take care,
Kultzu

L

Lululu

Kultzu - your pics look fab - I'm really looking forward to being able to fill my 32D bras as well as you do!! - in fact if I decide to keep going until I'm a DD - I've got a drawer full of nearly new unpadded 32Ds that I bought last summer with the herbs before I shrivelled back to square one -maybe I'll have to ship them over ;D

can you really not buy 32D in the shops there? not all shops stock them on the racks but you can often order them at the customer service desk.