KULTZU'S PICTURES

C

catsrule

oh honey, when you post your beautiful pics, you put a BIG SMILE on all of our faces!!!! And serious inspiration, to boot!! Sounds like you welcomed in the New Year festively! Bless you!!!

J

jackieT

There is just one word....WOW!!
Fantastic. What an inspiration. Thank you so much for posting the pictures.

Jackie

W

waxingmoon

Wow Kultzu,

Great progress. Thanks for posting pics using the same bra. It really shows your growth. Your cleavage is something else. That bra must be a tight fit now.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

K

kultzu

Thanks for your kind words ladies. Bra hunting isn't that simple as I thought this time. We went for Big sale shopping yesterday and my hubby wanted new shoes...my daughter kept complaining she was hungry although she got snacks at home before we left so mommy had to please and help everyone and had about 5 mins to go through pretty bras in shop but no chance to try any of them on.

Well, I'll do that another time then.... :D :D.

However, yesterday I was able to pump with L+XL then swapped to the other side L+XL 10 mins each.

Okay, we have to go skating now ....

take care everyone,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

You sound like such a good mommy! But please, steal away some day and go bra shopping for some special KULTZU TIME...you EARNED it!! I love my family dearly, but there is nothing better then to be able to shop ALONE somedays!!! It is a piece of heaven on earth to have alone time, I think!! And I am a BIG people person! Go figure!?

Anyways, have a wonderful time skating! And have fun when you do have time to shop!!
love, catsrule

J

jellyDeeeee

Go check out bras and things !!!! they were having a big sale at least in Australia !!!!! I love thier naughty stuff love jelly......

K

kultzu

Ha ha...catsrule..I guess I just know when to behave as a good mommy :D :D :D. Definitely bra shopping isn't something to do when small kid is around :D. I will find my chance to go alone ;). It is big sale here,too , Jelly (and I don't want to miss that ) By the way, my daughter can skate now , that made me SOOO HAAAPPPYYY ;D ;D. She couldn't do it last week when we were staying over with friends for new year and she cried...my baby :'( :'(. But now she can practice without any pressure and she does well. We will go practicing again this evening. Sorry to talk outside the topic.

Well, last night mommy got a chance to pump again...I could keep the XL cups longer too without feeling pain. I am glad to be able to get used to it.

Note to jelly, I saw the left breast turned purple inside XL cup while I was using XL+L (left in XL, right in L) so I released the pressure a little. I have not seen it when I used L+L then XL+XL. I think that when u use combination of both cups u need to pump more to keep XL on while L is already in place , that means the XL cup will press more on your breast and we get bruises or red dots (so far I haven't got those though by the XL cups). Seems like starting off with same cups will give more balance on the pressure. However, if we release the air in time when noticing the color change immediately then there will not be any marks left on the breast(s). I will keep noticing that and will give an update.

Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

ohhh how cute about your daughter !!!! I bet you were proud !
Im going bra shopping tomorrow at bnt. last time I went I bought 34D now Im heading for 36D yayyyyyy !!!!! it gets expensive lol...... its a funny thing about pumping the xls . I use both xls at the same time but there is always more pressure going to my left which always feels more uncomfortable than the right .
Ive tried changing which one I pump first and doing them together etc... its always the same out come. My boobs look the same size too. I cant fathom the logic there.. so I will buy another pump then I can controll both easily love jelly....

K

kultzu

Hello Jelly,

Just curious but why are u changing your band and not cup size ?

Good luck hunting pretty bras, :D
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi Jelly,

My 2 cent on your last post is that your right breast got better position from the cup than the left one. I hope your uncomfy will go away soon. Take care,

kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

ah yes that confusted me too kultz, its because at least for me going up to 34DD isnt wide enough across the width of the boob now and 36D is wider so even though I havent put on weight somehow i take up the room with my extra boobs.

so with the dd Id have to pull in more boob from the side and it would pop out again.

with 36dd thats too big fro me yet lol........ maybe a different brand would change things love jelly....

K

kultzu

Thanks for your reply , Jelly. You should really try different brand or use the last hook on 36D to make it tighter to you.

I have been looking for 70D (32D) , unfortunately they only start from 75D (34D) in shops :mad: :mad:. I tried it on and it was too loose for me :( . I continued searching yesterday from ebay and found good looking bras at 70D size ;D ;D. I ordered one from UK , the other one from HongKong ...really good price and just the style i like ;D.

Should be here by end of the week...can't wait.

Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

wow 32D thats gonna look hot Kultz !!!! ::) They have 32D in Bnt too why not have a look at the sale love jelly....

K

kultzu

I am a bit tired of walking around and find myself not to like the styles or even worse they didn't have my size :-\ :-\. Buying from ebay is not at all that bad , and saved my time :D.

Here is another pic I took an hour after pumping with XL cups. I hope I can fill the 32D when I receive it as well :D :D

Happy Noogling,
Kultzu

N

naturalboobs

Wow Kultz!!

All I can say is VaVaVaVoom!!!! You look amazing!!!! You results are so impressive, I love Noogleberry!!! hahahahahahaha

Love,
Naturalboobs

D

daylight

oh kultzu i was look for a 32D too..but it was not on sale...so bought a 34C.. but lasenza ...victoria secret...lavienlarose.......mainly lasenza i prefer cuz its for everyday wear...they have padded to non padded 32D i ordered one online a while back....it fits perfectly fine...so go on their website and you can narrow the search by clicking on the top bar in the bras section....they have 32 D's online... and they are not as pricy as victria secret..

oh and by the way they haave padded and nonpadded in 32D...you can again narrow down the search....:D

also they have some for $8.50 on sale...
and congrats on your sucess...we are all happy for you

hope it helps

and also for everyone else they have bras that go up to 32DD :D

K

kultzu

Thanks for the advise , daylight. I just saw the link in your thread and I love the bra you bought. Very cute indeed. I didn't know such a link earlier so easy way to do was to search ebay :D. I purchased just basic style and it was under 5 euro so I will see how it goes with my very first D bra .... ;).

I will definitely save your link for future use. Thanks again for a piece of useful information.
I am sure you will enjoy your new bra ;D.

Naturalboos , yes ...me too..I love NB :-* :-*

Enjoy noogling,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe my eyes kultzu!!!!!!!!!!! Man you have GROWN on NB!!! We all knew you were growing, but your pics really tell the story!!! It must be a TRIP placing an order for a D cup bra ...my head would be in the clouds!!!!!!! SO HAPPY for you!!!! you must let us see you in new bra!!!
love, catsrule

K

kultzu

Hello Helen,

I started off in March07 with 32A size. I used the small cups then changed to medium and large cups in about half a year. I noticed I remained at C size in Nov07 and kept on pumping with large cups because I had never filled them up right away. In early 2008, I started to pump few times a week just to maintain my size.

Until late autumn 08, Lucy launched new XL cups and I read about progress of a few girls here and decided to order new cups. With the tips I found from forum I was able to grow beyond C size. So the latest photo you saw I was at D while my bra was 32C. When the swelling goes down I am at C size , quite full in 32C bras but not popping out so much.

In conclusion, I can see myself reaching 32D if I keep pumping constantly. Note that I still do not pump everyday with XL cups , simply because I want to avoid red marks from the rim of them.

Have you started noogling yet ? Please keep us posted how it goes.

Catsrule, I am so thrilled about the result. I hope you are growing well with NB too.

Take care,
Kultzu