L.A's JOURNEY!!!

noogleberry1

Hey 33DDz!!! I like your name...that is my goal too lol... Oh I do get the ring marks darling, really I do.. you can see in the last pic I posted... they are red and last about an hour. However once they fade its great u can slightly see them but u have full breasts and the slight ring gives the illusion of a rounded bust ((I tell myself anyway!!) Thank you for being so sweet... I dont feel im fast compared to some of the girls on here, but its so nice to just enjoy it and keep up to date with how everyone is doing... How are you getting on?..

Do u take anything else apart from maca? I also take it to increase my butt and its worked, but it balances your hormones also so can increase your bust if you havent got so much estrogen...I take 4x 900mg a day of maca and butt has grown 2.5"... with exercise aswell.

Im setting myself till July next yr to reach my bust goal...how about you?! :)

Strumpet

LA, can I ask you how you take your maca? I remember trying to put maca in my diet by combining it with protein powder in a shake and the result was... awful. Hahaha
You're looking great, and I can't even see the scar. :)

noogleberry1

Hey Strumpet... I just take the capsules. I take gelatinized maca capsules... search for gelatinized capsules if u are going to try maca again... ow I couldnt imagine drinking them i already hate the smell of the capsules!! a bit cabbagie! ...However they are part of the cabbage family... anyway hope that helps lovely :)

32aa

You're breasts are gorgeous!!! So inspirational!! Hoping to be like that one day until then I will continue noogling!!!

noogleberry1

Hey 32aa ..thank you, that is tremendously kind-an inspiration, I never thought id hear that word directed at me!Lots of love :)

32DoubleDz

I havent started noogling yet. I believe my package got lost in the mail or something Im not sure. Lucy said it would arrive 7 days from 16 Nov but it never came. :'(But Lucy is so swee she is helping me to resolve this issue. I really wanted to mark my progress beginning 1 Dec but thats okay. I'm just eager to begin pumping. Like strumpet used to do I take my maca in powder form in a protein shake. I can't swallow pills very well. I've yet to grow any inches in my rear tho even with exercise. What exercises do you do and how many reps? How long did it take for you to grow 2.5" thas a lot!! No wonder you got that nice body on you girl! Do you usually gain weight in the bum? I'm also taking UB right now. Been taking it since 18 Nov. Its still too early to tell if it is working, but I feel a lil fullness so that is good! I'm not sure if maca is conflicting with UB. My cramps usually arent bad during cycle when I take maca but this time around they were kind of bad. Not horrible but not easy either. But they only were the first day. I want to make it to 32d by February. I am 32b now. I know that is quite a goal but I figure dream big lol. Hopefully I am very full 32dd by may. :-*

noogleberry1

hey 32ddz...ok first thing to do is go to www.nowloss.com.. dont be deceived by the name he has a section if u scroll down called how to get an hourglass figure... click that and scroll down to the hips, butt and thigh section he has a mass amount of knowledge and great exercise routines that u will definately see a difference from after about 4 weeks of trying them.

Believe me I was a stick had no shape...and i still have alot to work on but following the exercise regimes for my butt and thighs really helped. ideally u need to use weight to build muscle...so if u havent been thats why u havent see any results so try starting off light and work up...i personally fill a back pack full of books and add each week to increase the weight. if u have dumbells u can add them too... his exercises are great for your lower half as a whole and help so much to bring some curves out...

I think your body is getting used to the mix of UB and maca together... if it continues for a couple months ask your GP if the mix is ok...

I am a 32B also just swell to a 32C... I really cant wait to be at a D.... I really hope you get your NB soon im so excited for you! oh ps you can also check out www.sirensofholllywood.com... kimberly has great supplement info too if you join the forum there are thousands of techniques, products, shapers, exercises to change your body...:)

32DoubleDz

I know nowloss website and that guy. Ive never tried his exercises before but I will start. Any exercises you did specifically? How long were u on maca b4 u grew 2.5 inches? Do u usually gain weight in your rear? I have been running everyday and taking CLA. it has taken inches off my waist while my rear stays at 35.5. so thats a good thing. im going to start running with my squeem on and see if that helps even more. :) i know sirensofhollywood and the forum i am a member. I tried GLC for 3 months earlier this year. it did nothing for me but give me acne :mad: but thats ok. maybe jus my body. i heard of the backpack filled w/ books technique but im a lil unsure how it works? what exercises do u do with the backpack? cant do butt bridges with it right? yea i think maca and ub is fine together too jus need 2 get used 2 it. i will keep at it. thank u 4 encouragement i cant wait till i get nb either! still waiting. it will be a great day when we are 32dd full no swelling! cant wait!!! :-*

noogleberry1

Hey 32DDs!! So sorry for the long reply...its been a busy weekend.. ok well I have been exercising since may last year.. the main exercise I do is bulgarian lunges...it has helped tremendously, and also toned my thighs...

I started taking maca in feb or march this year and even though my partner doesnt know that I take it he just starting saying oh your bums gotten even plumpier all your weight is going there...so I know it helped, and I could also feel the difference.. I think you definately need to stick with weight training exercises that target your butt. I have also recently added side lunges in to widen my hips, and they were 36" up untill two weeks ago, now they are 36.5, I have been stuck doing the same exercise for too long-bulgarian lunges and nothing else so my body has become used to it and just maintained the growth..however now Ive added something it grew half an inch..so i would reccommend changing adding or rotating your exercises every couple of months.

what is does the supplement CLA do?x

32DoubleDz

hey girl :) cla helps u to lose belly fat. combined with cardio exercise the belly fat slips off quite fast. i usually do donkey kicks. i cant really tell if its been helping my rear and i dont like doing them so i have stopped. when running i sprint uphill per adrian of nowloss.com and that has definitely made a difference. i will try the bulgarian squat. u are so sweet for posting the link thank u ;D i am still waiting for my noogleberry. been waiting since 16 Nov. I am getting quite impatient now and beginning to get upset. hopefully it comes sometime this week. :-*

noogleberry1

oh I hope so...did you track it in the mail?.. what has lucy said? ...
The running up hill is brilliant... the muscle ache in your butt after is severe! haha... untill your noogleberry comes practice the chi massage to get your breasts ready and stimulated... if u dont drink alot of water start trying to up it a little... and i have found that if a drink a protein shake it helps new tissue growth for everything im trying to grow... so if you have any take one a day...just to prepare your body

love x

32DoubleDz

no i do not have a tracking # for it. lucy said to continue to wait another week. so i am waiting. ;)yes my bum aches a lot during and after sprints lol! is very hard exercise! it has been raining here where i live so i havent been able to run the past few days :-\ adrian says do bulgarian squats only twice a week. is that all u did? butt bridges are a good exercise. it is easy but u feel it! one thing about exercising for bum i have to remember to push through my heels! i drink protein shake after every workout and i mix maca powder with it. :) i also drink lots of water during the day to help keep my skin clear and assist digestion. i do not do chi massage. i tried before but i felt like not work because i do not have anything to massage! :D yes i do hope my nb comes soon. i hoped to have swellling of some sort by 1 January but it looks like that wont be happening. beginning another year with a flat chest. :'( how is your noogling coming along? btwy what measurement is your waist? its so tiny! :-*

noogleberry1

You could ask lucy for the tracking no and then you could see where it is and whats happened with it? Yes I only do the bulgarian lunges twice a week...gives time to rest and grow the muscle... pushing through the heels is great... I havent tried butt bridges yet, is that where you lie against a chair or bench and push up through your legs and clench your butt?

I am 24" around the waist... so when my boobs match my waist ill be more in proportion... thats really good you already drink lots of water and protein...you're gonna have great results girlie!! ;D

eva_bs

OMG!!!!
I saw your pictures on the naturday site!!!:)
WOW!!! What amazing progress you did!!!! :) you look great now!!!! WOW!!!
I am so so so happy for you dear!!!!
Continue the hard work!!! :)
ooo...and you react so fast to the NB!!!! WOW! what swelling you got there!!!! your bras look beautiful on you!!! :)

noogleberry1

Oh Eva..thanks so much, that is so lovely of you- and a great compliment coming from you who looks absolutely fabulous. Do you also take natureday?... Im thinking of starting it again along with PM... and i think noogling really responds better when i have a protein shake so even though the taste is ergh..i think one a day is the way tto go... Hows your journey Eva? :)