L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey LA! I am totally new here and came across your results and WOW! Not only are they amazing but you are just stunning as well! I tries to find the massage video on you mentioned on youtube but the only results I found were alot of asian women being fondled lol!! Could you post a link to the vid you talked about? Actually, it might be a month before I figure out my way around this site, maybe you could send me a message with the link? I'd really like to see it!

noogleberry1

Hello Impendingrapture!! How you doing, you are very kind darling, thank you very much, that's amazing to hear that after struggling to feel good about myself for so long... anyway.. I have posted the link to the chi massage vid in this thread..it is on this page a couple of posts up honey. its starts with www.flat2fab I think...scroll through the posts on this page and if you can see it ill post it again for you. let me know if you need halp with anything else how has your noogling been going?

eva_bs

L.A!
I am so sorry!
I didn't see your posted back to me!
Thank you! I sometimes get discouraged because I don't take pictures so often...sometimes I feel like I didn't grow at all...but good that I took the before pictures so I can compare them with new ones...
I don't take natureday. I take the Bountiful Breast pills...
I can recommend for you the Now whey protein chocolate taste! it's really Umy! ;)
Good luck hun!!!!
I can't wait to see your next updated pictures!
Good Luck with the PM! :)
don't forget to keep us all updated too :)
:-* :-*

noogleberry1

I know what you mean Eva, sometimes I look at myself and think-have I really grown?I think sometimes I look as small as when I started, my only joy is pumping and getting that great swelling that lasts... but upset noe as Ive had my tonsils out and had no energy to do that.

Thanks Now Whey Protein-ill try that one... Is Bountiful Breast a BO pill?How long have u been taking it &hows it going?

x

eva_bs

You Grew that's for sure! :)
The Bountiful Breast is BO. I have been taking it since Agu. 9 2010. So It is soon 4.5 months. I am now finishing my first bottle out of three (in each bottle I have 270 pills.) I have 9 more months of pills.
I am growing slow... :( I wish I grew faster...but at least I can say that I grew a bit...even if it is only 1.5"...that is also something! right? :)
Good Luck dear!
:-*

noogleberry1

@Eva..of course that is definately something girl... its taken me a whole year from jan till now to grow 2.5"that varies too sometimes its just 2 which grates me!!

@stella... hello lovely, how are you doing? Thank you very much for your compliment, honestly it amazes me that I get them now because Ive always been asked if Im anoxeric, or asked it if I eat.. I used to be a little little this time a yr and a half agao, only about 10pounds, but I think it may have made a difference no one here has said any of those things... How is noogling going have you ordered one?! Its an exciting process!

@32DDs... Hey lady, how are you Ive researched another product, well its a peruvian fruit that can be taken in powder form that helps with gaining curves...rear and bust..Aguaje...check it out :)

32DoubleDz

hey girly! ive heard plenty of aguaje. i feel like the results are up and down with that dpdg on the person. i will be giving it a try tho sometime in the future. r u using it? :-*

32DoubleDz

hey girl! hows aguaje going for you? i just finished my maca. i was taking powder form and mixing it with my protein shakes. im thinking of trying aguaje this time instead. r u taking both maca and aguaje? i got my NB finally but i got large cups when i shoulda got medium. so now im waitinng for the medium cups to come. :-*

jnorton22002

Hi LA,

You know, Mama has to say that you really are looking gorgeous. I marvel at how well you have done. What is your secret young lady and keep up with the great work Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

noogleberry1

Hey 32DDz Im not yet taking aguaje... Im waiting also till my maca finishes but ill be ordering the capsules from phenomenal curves because its 700mg per capsules. I have been doing a different exercise which has helped me gain another inch on my butt its Nick Nilssons gluteus to the maximus...he has a free trail version so download it. I do the one where u stand on a chair and hold onto a door frame and kinda do one legged squats but alot harder. u do it twice a day morning and night everyday...
Hey so glad u got ur noogleberry, at least u got the next size up when u need it... thats great!! I think I needed larges after 2 months. xx

Hey Mama J..

Thank you so much for your compliment... My regime is quite simple, I drink half my body weight in water so because i weigh 110Ilbs I drink 55 oz in water everyday. I pump in between 1 -4 hours on the days I can which is about 4-5days a week and since the 16th Nov Ive been taking PM Ive had growing pains but no growth yet :-(. want to add more supplements like aguaje or girls love curves to help me gain weight becuase I think my body needs a higher percentage of fat. How is noogling going for you? xx

jnorton22002

Hey LA everything could be better for me but I'm not going to complain. Was pretty sick for almost 2 weeks. lost some boobage but it will come back. Worry about taking things like PM because of being on HRT. would love to do PM. Any thoughts. Tried macca. Don't know if it worked or not. seemed to have a problem with me. Want a bigger butt. But this story line should and is for you. I'm sooooo very happy for you dear. Do keep it up

Hugs sweetie Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

32DoubleDz

LA youre such a fast responder to everything! Good for u! How long have u been doing the nick nillson exercise? I know of phenomenal curves but isn't it more expensive than that other website? I'll look it up now. I run around 4x a week to get rid of my stomach and I also take tonalin I think that may be the reason my butt isn't growing as fast. But I should also be more consistent. Ive been on UB 2 months now. No growth but they seem to be more full I think. Can't wait for the medium cups to arrive. What are your measurements now? Was your stomach always so little? Take care :-*

EDIT:: I cant find the trial version of the book. Do u have the link please? On a random note, I wonder why the flat 2 fab chich Lucille never shows her breasts or cleavage.. I was just checking out the massage video because I'm not sure if i'm doing it right

noogleberry1

hey Mama...how about trying aguage it is supposed to develop curves, it is a fruit but can be processed to powder form to take in drinks or as capsules. It is not only good for the butt but breasts... PM I cant say much about because it hasnt done anything for me so far but when my maca finishes ill try aguaje becAuse its a natural fruit. Im sorry to hear u were ill hope u are feeling much better.. also exercises like bulgarian lunges are great and really helped me build shape. Using weights in a backpack though u must use weights to build anything.. I have also read that drinking a glass of soy milk before bed is great :)

noogleberry1

hey 32DDz, ok the Nick Nilsson sorry its not a trial version what it is is where u sign up and he sends u emails everyday of different exercises and tips... I post messages from my phone so ill have to get to a pc at some point today to find the link for u...or there is an option to trial the actual book for $5 for 30 days i think it is... Ive been doing it for about 3 weeks...just the same exercies...it really works... I have always had a small waist always 24" but not it varies between 24-25 because ive put on a lil weight..yay! I brought a waist cincher last week though-like a squeem..and it pulls in ur waist and over a few weeks burns the fat cells from your waist, it really gives a nice hour glass shape worn it twice and love it, u can wear it easily under clothes. I know hula hooping with a weighted hula hoop is also very good for losing inches off ur waist. xx (what are ur measuremennts btw?)

noogleberry1

Hey 32DDz... here's the link to the exercise I do by Nick N..

http://www.fitstep.com/bigger-butt/course/1-bench-step-exercise.htm

32DoubleDz

Thanks for the link! I read your previous post and signed up for the newsletter and I got the link in my email as well. :) my measurements are.32.5, 30 :'(, 36. I really need to slim my waist down. Smaller waist makes everything look much bigger. I'm sure you have an hourglass figure now! :-*

noogleberry1

hey 32 DDz...:) I am more of an hourglass now then a bannana... I think the butt and hip exercises really help. Also when you can do try a waist cincher it instantly gives u an hourglass shape and burns the belly fat at the same time :) x

OnlyGirl

This is very inspiring because we have the same body type. You look amazing!!! I'm looking to gain a large B at least.

I'm not big on taking pills because I have allergies. I do plan to order my Noogle this week, but I'm not sure what else to take to assist with growth. I've little about Evening Primrose Oil, which I already take for my eczema. I want to order the Natureday cream and and soap, but I don't know if it will work that well because I'm not taking the pills.

Should I just suck it up and get some herbs? ???

Oh yea, what does PM stand for? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just super confused and don't know what to do. But all of the success stories really has me excited about Noogling.