L.A's JOURNEY!!!

OnlyGirl

Ok. I found out what PM stands for. Where did you buy it from? Is it cheap? And have you had any negative side effects? I'm too afraid to take Maca, and I don't want to have to take any pills forever to maintain permenant growth except pumping with the Noogle and what not. Because I have a feeling it will react horribly with my skin and allergies. I also feel like my growth would go away after I have stopped taking pills, but maybe not since I plan to Noogle for as long as I need to in order to make it permenant. I'm very patient. It would be lovely to reach a 34C, but a large B would be outstanding. I'm getting a routine together now so that it will be easy when I get my Noogle to just start things up.

noogleberry1

Hey Only Girl... oh cool so we have the same measurements?

Ok well id suggest the natureday liquid it is potent the most potent and u mix it with juice. Herbs are natural elements of nature, they are not man made chemicals so for me they are naturally the safest option. Things like fennel we eat alot in salads but its just people dont know it is an effective bust enhancing herb. I grew an inch after 3 weeks on natureday and have been taking pm for 2 months but are having extreme growing pains but no growth as of yet. However I know alot of ppl have had huge success with it. Now Im actually taking both natureday pills and pm. I buy my pm from www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk its not expensive at all... I havent had any side effects apart from healthier looking skin. :)

noog

Hey L.A, congrat's on your progress!! Was wondering what natureday liquid is, if there's any side effects that go with it, and where to buy it? An inch from that is awesome! Would love to try it. I'm taking pm right now, can't say I've noticed much from it. So I could take both at the same time?? Would love to get some growth going on before summer!!

OnlyGirl

Yup. Just about.

I was just wondering though because I tried Breast Actives a while ago and it didn't work at all. I've been looking into Natureday for a while because they have photos. I'm ordering my Noogle tomorrow so I'm thinking I will try the liquid.

Does PM make you gain weight everywhere?

soonenough

thank you, L.A. for mentioning Bulgarian squat from nowloss.com. I did those B. squats that night, and the next day, got myself a bottle of Maca. I just didn't expect those squats and Maca to work right away. I have been taking Maca for only 11 days 4 x 500 mg a day, and did those B. squats maybe 4x, but my hips measured 1/2" bigger already?? At first, I thought it was bec. I gained a couple of pounds. I'm back down to my usual weight, and everything else measures the same, waist, at navel, thighs, except my hips are now 1/2 bigger. Pants fits the same...hmmm

talking about quick results. thanks for sharing. those butt exercises are really hurting me back there. I even started the free one leg squat from gluteus maximum. wow!

Pardon me for interrupting this thread. I know it's about noogleberry.

noogleberry1

Hey Soon enough... Well done congrats on your growth... yes it is real and permenant, it does happen so fast. I gained an inch in two weeks very recently from changing my exercise from bulgarian lunges to Nick Nilssons One legged chair squat, so so so hard and you do it twice a day but boy is it worth it. I am now 37". I haven't been doing it every day recently but I know when I go back to it and drink whey protein straight after the results will be good. You are not interrupting we can talk about anything on this thread, feel free ok - ;D... Report back soon, its so exciting!

@ Only Girl... Hey! I think the natureday liquid is great and infact a week ago I started back up on natureday. I have been off it since sep... I am so so so happy I had the break and started the liquid and tabs again because it looks as if they are so much more volumised, more depth, roundness and I measure between 1/4-1/2 inch bigger. Out of all the supplements Ive taken Natureday has been the best. Im still waiting for PM to work for me, it hasn's so far. PM didnt make me gain weight anywhere else.

@Hooters.. Hey!! Yes you can take PM and Natureday at the same brand. Ive researched into a good quality PM which I am going to buy next. It is a little more expensive but after doing so much research it is worth it. PM only works when it is taken from the root, alot of companies fob off PM and it is from other parts that arent as potent for increasing bust size. Anyway it has alot of info and a free e-book on their site I recommend taking a look. The brand is purafem.
I get my natureday from natureday.com... natureday liquid is a mixture of herbs, fennel, fenugreek, dong quai, saw palmetto, milk thistle... research these herbs, they are all great for exactly the purpose we require them for, and actuall Pueraria Mirifica (which isnt in natureday) Is supposed to be the most potent phyto-estrogen of them all and the best one.. you can take them together, but take PM is a dosages of about 300mg per day because it is strong. If you take it alone without other supplements you can take more.

I have used ainterol PM which is not very good and found out after researching afterwards. Silly I know, but now I will buy Purafem.

soonenough

L.A., still measuring 36.5" (from 36" for the longest time). Turning out to be permanent, I think. this is even when I fluctuate + or - 3 lbs in my weight. Now, if I can only grown on top to this level.

roadrashes

Hi. You look fantastic before and after.Your growth is really great and noticeable. Your bras are also very beautiful. I also loved reading all the exercise tips and the links too. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

noogleberry1

Hey Roadrashes!! ;)

So sorry for the long reply. Thank you very much for your compliments, you are very welcome I really enjoy sharing everything with you lovelys everyone is so great on here. How is your noogling coming along? :)

noogleberry1

Ok, so finally Ive grown to 33" across the bust!! So Im 26"under bust, 33" over and 31.5" above. I updated my herbs, so Ive been taking 2000mg of Saw palmetto, 2000mg maca and 3 collagen capsules daily, noogling daily and I feel so much fuller and now some of my bras don't fit, I'm getting happier.. Still another 3" till I reach my goal.
I've also been massaging and using Buriti oil on my breasts before I noogle and I dont know if this is contributing also. :-* :-*

32DoubleDz

congratulations LA! I wish I had your dedication and the extra time to workout n such! what are your measurements now? where do u get your buriti oil from? i was thinking of ordering the serum from myhotsecrets.com. the serum is for your butt but i was thinking of trying on my bust while noogling.

noogleberry1

@Strumpet, thanks my lovely... the herbs definitely do work, and actually I think it it best to stick to one thing at a time instead of putting so many supplements into your.
@32DDz..Hello lady!! I got it from oca-brazil.com that website, they have every single oil from the amazon rainforest there... I was also going to get it from my hot secrets and I thought let me look at the ingredients and see what they put in it and I can make it myself... I saw buriti..which actually comes from the aguaje fruit.. I put it on my bust and butt. Measurements now are 33-24-37-37.5 I cant believe I started out at 30-24-34
@Soonenough, no honey just a modest 32C, cant wait to get to a D though Whooo hooo that'll be my day, actually I am supposed to be a 30 D but I wear 32C now because the band is more comfortable.
@Redfreckle... Hey!! No I didnt take them together but there should be no problem as maca is not a phytoestrogen it balances out your hormones, no am yet to try the aguaje pills, I am just using the oil at the mo! :)