Love my NB

Hopefulforbreasts

I should be getting in my large and xl contoured cups tommorow or Tuesday so I'm excited to start making better progress once I get them in. I haven't been taking collagen since I ran out and don't want to spend anymore money at this point. I have added flax seed into my diet though.
Also now that I'm back in school I'll be able to pump more since I'll be home more doing homework etc.
I'm also trying to workout almost every day and lose a few lbs but we will see how it goes.
I still have a long ways to go but I'm feeling pretty happy about my results thus far. I'm hoping one day I'll be as big as I am with my add two cups bra one day without the bra.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 209

Hopefulforbreasts

Most of the swelling lasts one or two hrs but some residual swelling usually sticks around for a day or two. I also think that it lasts longer when i drink tea while pumping.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks honeybee!
Well I got my xl cups in but no the larges. The xl are too wide for my chest unless I do one at a time. I can only use for like five minute increments though as my boob turns purple like it used to when I first started. I think the xl will be good for more cleavage so I'll cycle through the cups once i get the larges.

HoneyBee

Did you get the CL and CXL? Just curious. I'm currently using the L with the foam rings. It pretty much takes up my entire chest so not sure how it will work when I need something larger. I think you will really like the L when you get them.

Hopefulforbreasts

Yes I ordered CL and CXL. When you get bigger I would suggest removing the cup rings as it gives your breast more room in the cup. I couldn't use my medium rings because it was way too constricting on my
Breast. Then you will probably have to do the CXL one at a time. I don't think there would be any way to use both at the same time for my chest o can barely get one suctioned because it reaches almost past my other breast. At the same time this will be good for center boo age which I really need.
Hopefulforbreasts said:
Thanks honeybee!
Well I got my xl cups in but no the larges. The xl are too wide for my chest unless I do one at a time. I can only use for like five minute increments though as my boob turns purple like it used to when I first started. I think the xl will be good for more cleavage so I'll cycle through the cups once i get the larges.

Hopefulforbreasts

Ugh! I have to wait another week for my large domes because they were out. So I'm hardly noodling right now . Anyways here is my goal bra a 30E I have a Long ways to go :

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 129

laquintak

that's a great idea to take a pic in your goal bra. Stick with it and you'll make your goal I'm sure. Hope you get your CL domes soon. That's what I'm using now and have used them for 5 months so far and have filled them 1/2 of the way. I wish they had markers on them though so I''m going by eye sight lol

Hopefulforbreasts

Current progress after two months!
Thanks hope2baDD! I can't wait for my cups!! Ugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 145
Do you fill the medium cups immediately now, like you don't have to pump to fill them? Or do you pump for a certain amount of time and then they fill the cups?
amazing progress by the way!!

HoneyBee

Looking really good. Nice job. Can definitely see a difference. Hope you get your CL dooms soon. BTW thank you for the suggestion with the PM capsules. I really like them and they haven't affected my period or given me nausea.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks for the love ladies I'm going to include a picture of me in a 30 D bra it's crazy I went from a 30 B to a 30 D. now I'm hoping for a 30 E or F in the next couple months

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 105

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks hope2baDD,
Yes I think it's crazy too! The other morning I was half asleep and my bf puts his hand on my boob and I hear him say Jesus Christ! Lol. I love my growth even though I don't feel super big its a huge difference.

tinytots

Hopefulforbreast, do you experience soreness and tenderness at all while on PM? My boobs get extremely tender and even sore while I'm on PM (I've been off it for about 2 weeks or so right now) and I can't really noogle while I'm on it because it hurts.

Hopefulforbreasts

I've noticed my nipples are sensitive but I can still noogle. As far as my nipples I found it is more comfortable if I wear pasties so my nipples don't rub on my bra