Padded Hell's Program

minnie34

You're doing the right thing, going on the elimination diet. And you might feel awful for a while, but it will pass and you'll get rid of all the toxins and junk. Make sure that there's no yest in your vit.B - I think some of them might have yeast in them? Otherwise, it is an excellent idea as stress depletes our vitamin B; apparently it is the first thing that goes when we start feeling the pressure. Oh, I know those feelings all too well - I suffered from anxiety attacks for years and even though it is fine now (touch wood), I can still remember very vividly how completely horrible it is :(

I think you're using all the right things - candida really hates anything spicy so get your hubby cooking curries or anything that'll burn the roof of your mouth! I've been taking the capsules of both Citricidal and Wild Oregano. They're not cheap (what supplements are) but very powerful anti-fungals, so I do recommend them. My outward symptoms are gone, the brain-fog has lifted and I have way more energy that I used to, but I wouldn't be so sure that it is gone. I read somewhere that you really need to do this diet one month for each year that you've had the Candida, which means that I need to do this for at least the next six months. I'm not as strict as I was in the beginning, but I still watch quite carefully what I eat - I do not want it to come back, ever!! I eat a lot of nut bitters on corn crackers; I find that it fills me up and is a pretty nice balance of different nutrients. Lots of green smoothies too, with only a teeny bit of fruit, natural yogurt, seeds, nuts...Oh, and Kelkin does a nice gluten-free pasta too so I don't feel too deprived :)

Try to just get through this - you're doing all you can to keep your growth and there is no reason why what you've gained so far can't be maintained. Again, the NB is supposed to make new tissue, which shouldn't be affected by weight loss?
Same here with the autopilot. I keep telling myself that maybe they've grown a bit, maybe just a little bit but nah...It's just wishful thinking. Like the DD's :D

Thanks for the tip on the roller. I've just been rolling it up and down and all around really, in order to stimulate blood circulation. I will try the slow rolling instead. Not so sure I believe in this at all, but for a few quid it doesn't really matter!! :D

Padded Hell

Not suffering too much on the elimination diet so far, but it's forcing me to be a lot more creative with food :). I think the hot weathers actually helping things, as I only really fancy salads anyway. I don't have that much of a sweet tooth really, but I am really missing the morning tea & biscuits ritual, oatcakes & crackers are just not doing it for me :(, but I must remember it's for the best *hungry sigh*
Doesn't help that hubby is trying to tempt me with goodies. He said the other day 'When the ice cream man comes round, shall we get one?', Oh, I despair!!! I've told him over & over what I'm doing :mad:

I'd forgotten that some Vitamin B supplements have yeast in them! Luckily, the one I bought (Solgar - good brand imo) is everything-free, but for a moment there :eek:. They're fabulous, and have helped to stimulate my appetite which I'm really happy about. I tried to find some sugar-free cranberry juice (DO NOT want to end up with a UTI as well :(), but could I find any?? It's in every single one! NOOOOO!!! I ended up buying some cranberries and turning them into a sugar-free puree, so I can have a little bit with my bio yogurt. It was surprisingly nice. I don't know why they have to shove sugar into everything in the first place, it winds me up :mad:.

I scrutinized my boobs for possible 'losses' yesterday. I think they're hanging in there at the moment :-\ I'm really starting to feel that the whole NB thing is a bit hopeless, as being soooo underdeveloped means it's such a steep mountain to climb. I've more a less given up on ever making it to an A cup now :(. I have a few unpadded AA bras (which I never wear out, just after noogling!) and even when I put them on the cups look wrinkled and empty. Should it really be this hard????? This isn't self-pity talking, just frustration & "WTF am I doing wrong?" ;D. Is this how you feel??? Are we just shielding ourselves from the harsh truth, that we'll be stuck in the boobie wilderness indefinately??? This is turning into a melodrama, I must shut up now!!

Let me know how you get on with the bust roller, & if you discover any good techniques with it ;). How long before it ends up on the NBE s**t heap, along with migraine-inducing ringtones, snake oils, bust creams blah, blah, bankrupt blah.... :D

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Padded Hell said:
I wonder why the PC encourages the candida? That's really strange

PC means Progesteron Capsule? If it is so... i know why :)

There are two factors, the first thing is... Progesteron is like food for the candida, it's getting stronger threw it.

The next thing is Estrogens stimulate the imun system and Progesteron is imun suppresiv, if you are getting

Progesteron dominant your imun system is more supressed than normal, thats the chance for candida to get some land :(

and after all... you feed this troll :-X

minnie34

Yes PH, that is exactly how I feel. I have started getting up early every morning so that I can get at least an hour in before the kids get up. And I'm staying up until way past midnight in order to get at least a 3 hour session in at night. So that is around 4hours of noogling every day for the past week. Any difference in swelling or when I get up in the morning? Nope. By the time I get upstairs to brush my teeth, they've deflated already. I am really, really wondering what on earth I am doing, and why I am spending so much time (and money, mind you!!) on this when clearly, my body is not playing ball. In a way, I almost think that getting to my two year date is going to be a bit of a relief as I wont be able to deny it any longer and will have to face the facts. Argh.

Well done for sticking to the diet. Yes, Solgar is really great, I like that brand a lot. I also looked for cranberry, but the only thing I could find that was sugar free was the capsules. I know, it drives me demented too, it's getting virtually impossible to buy anything that isn't sweetened in one way or another. :mad:
Great that the vit B seems to be working already. What I discovered also was that one of the main thing for getting rid of candida is to be regular, otherwise it is impossible to get it out of your system. If you are, a liver cleanse could also be really helpful - milk thistle for example, or just drinking lemon and ginger on an empty stomach is great, as is leafy veg and avocado. And if you're worried about protein, there is always chlorella and spirulina to assist!! :)

I'm getting bored with the roller already. It's big and to be honest, I just can't see how it will help me because I honestly think I'm kind of beyond NBE. I'm massaging with GR at the moment, but again - for this to work there obviously needs to be the right combination and amount of herbs, and since we're so sensitive that's obviously not going to happen either.

I am very, very glad to hear that there hasn't been any major loss though - you've worked so hard to get here that it would have been incredibly unfair if it had gotten lost. I don't even own any unpadded bras, that would be a very certain way to burst the bubble all together. And I know you're not moaning - I can relate so well to all that you are saying. I guess at some stage, whatever self-preservation is left will tell us to stop.

JaniMouse, thank you so much for that info, that is really interesting. What you're writing makes a lot of sense.
PC in this case was referring to Progesterone Cream, and I know that a cream won't enter your gut, but I am still convinced that it was the culprit in my outbreak as whenever I would use it, I'd get such clear symptoms. And it did *nothing* for my boobie growth either, so I was quite happy to put it in the bin!! :)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
minnie34 said:
JaniMouse, thank you so much for that info, that is really interesting. What you're writing makes a lot of sense.
PC in this case was referring to Progesterone Cream, and I know that a cream won't enter your gut, but I am still convinced that it was the culprit in my outbreak as whenever I would use it, I'd get such clear symptoms. And it did *nothing* for my boobie growth either, so I was quite happy to put it in the bin!! :)

No problem Minnie, i'm happy to help if i can :)

I've been through a lot with this stuff, all in hope to get some boobie growth, but all what i earned was a lot of problems
and nothing useful. I did so some researches to know, what cause my problems and what could i do to get realy something useful.
And i'm also pretty happy, i put my progesteron far away from me...

Padded Hell

JaniMouse,

Thanks for explaining :). I had no idea that progesterone suppresses the immune system. I've decided to give PC a miss now, as I don't want to feed the 'candida troll' with anything else! it's a shame though, as I think I'm progesterone-deficient :(

Minnie,

Forget the boobs, the candida is taking ALL my time up at the minute! I can't believe I'm back to square one, after 1 weeks worth of antibiotics :mad:. Excuse me while I just scream.ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! I have horrible candida down the back of my throat, and it feels exactly like I've swallowed a hair. Gross! I've just been reading the thread over on Nexus about candida & picking up a few tips. Have you tried Olive leaf extract at all? Or grape seed extract? The strict diets going ok, getting a bit repetitive :), but I've dug out my old dog-eared candida recipe books for some inspiration. I think until the candida is out of my system, I can pretty much wave any new boob growth goodbye, so that's keeping me focused! I've used cranberry capsules before, and they were good, but I just can't face taking yet another pill! I'm trying to cleanse my system every day, with lemon & ginger, nettle tea, and one of those special 'cleanse' teas, plus loads of water. I always feel I'm not doing enough though! You have to take such a hardline with this, or you've no chance. I want my pink tongue back!! :p
How are things going for you?

That must be so disheartening doing all those hours of noogling, only for it to be gone in such a short amount of time. Mind you, I'm not much better, the swelling goes down within an hour or two :(. I feel like I've already stalled using MSM already. See how ridiculously un-cooperative my boobs are? They just adapt to anything I throw at them :mad:. I still ordered some more Aumenti lotion today though, knowing full well I might as well smear rabbit droppings on my boobs, for all the good it's doing!! ;D. Common sense just goes out of the window when you're this desperate! What are we like??? ;D

Lastly, I just wanted to say, I really appreciate all your candida advice & insights :). Sometimes, I feel like we're living parallel lives *sings the twlight zone theme tune* ;D

minnie34

It's funny, isn't it..... We really are long lost twins!! :p

hang in there PH, I know how bloody awful it is, but you'll beat it.
Yes, grapeseed extract was one of the main things I used (and still use for maintenance), it is the Citricidal. I never took olive leaf, but I think the Wild Oregano oil is supposed to be a very powerful anti-fungal. I used that too; I just wanted to attack it from every direction so I cut out all the bad stuff and took all the supplements, ate spicy food and drank lots of home-made brews with lemon, ginger cayenne and what have you. Yum. :D
I can't say for sure whether mine is gone or not. My outward symptoms are gone and my energy levels are still good so I am happy, but I'm not taking any chances. This will have to be a lifestyle choice for me now as I never want to go back to feeling so sluggish, bloated and lethargic as I did before. I have put on a few lbs since introducing some foods back but that's OK. The candida diet is so very restrictive, but it works. Now, I have introduced a bit of fruit again but I'm taking it very, very easy with sugar and gluten.

I hear you with the uncooperative boobs; I've got them too. It's becoming borderline ridiculous now - I just don't know how much longer I can keep telling myself that boobie growth is just around the corner. I've given up on the roller by the way. I saw absolutely no difference in terms of swelling and as you know, I've never had any sensations of any kind no matter what I've used and this was no different. I've introduced MSM back into my regime again and will have to try to feel comforted by the fact that it is very good for us, especially you and me with our sore joints. Grasping at the "glass half full" straw here :)

It is very disheartening though. I've decided not to stay up until two o'clock in the morning anymore, enough is enough. But please do tell me about the Aumenti lotion; could this be our holy boobie grail?? What are we like indeed? We've given desperation a new face, tha's for sure!!
Oh, and any time re the candida tips. I'm more than happy if I can help, it is really so, so horrible and I hope you'll start seeing improvements real soon!!

*Just had to add that my nipples are very sore. I have no idea why - they have never been sore before. I am noogling with the M cups again - who am I kidding using the L and CL really - and I don't know if that is the reason, but I don't think so. Has this ever happened to you?

Padded Hell

I was back in H&B today (I'll have to start going in disguise soon, this is getting embarrassing :-[). I'm going to start the oil of oregano next week, as I don't want to add too many things all at once. I'm also going to try oil pulling using coconut oil & see if that helps with the candida in my mouth (still looking hideous :() & ridding my body of toxins. This way, I'll get the benefit from the coconut oil without having to swallow it! I've felt a bit crap today (die-off symptoms?), but I made a candida-busting chicken casserole (Death by garlic! ;D), which seemed to help, and strangely, I'm not craving sweet foods at all. I've realised, like you have, that I need to adhere to this diet on a permanent basis, not as strict of course, but just to remain mindful of the consequences if I start slacking again. Sugar is a dirty word to me now :mad:.

I don't know what to do about my stubborn boobs. I've reached the stage where I'm just grateful for a bit of temporary NB swelling, as it's better than the 'deflated look'. Low expectations indeed. I can't see myself giving up NB for this very reason, as what other alternatives are there? Whenever I have a break from the BB machine my boobs seem to regress, so I'm looking forward to getting back on it :). I went to Primark today for some more of the 2-cup-size 'turbo' bras. I walked around the lingerie section thinking 'I can't wear any of this'. Really gets me down :(. I'd love the freedom to chose something else, wouldn't you?

No, you can't keep staying up until silly hours noogling or you'll run yourself into the ground! Sorry to disappoint but the Aumenti lotion is not the boobie grail either :'(. It contains volufiline, which is meant to increase the volume of your boobs after a period of time. I think it's made a very subtle difference, and it seems to make my skin feel a bit thicker & plumped, but nothing dramatic or anything.
RIP bust roller! You did nothing for our boobs & you died on your arse...Amen ;D

Have you been noogling longer than usual? Could this be causing your sore nipples? I've found that P&H gives me sore nipples, but I'm fine with P&R. Could it be caused by changing back to M cups again? I'm sort of getting the opposite problem at the moment, I feel like my nipples have lost sensitivity, which is worrying. So, tiny boobs & no sensation. It doesn't get better than this ;D

minnie34

PH, that is a great idea!! I used to oil-pull, you have to do it on an empty stomach (you probably already know that), I'd do it first thing in the morning for 15 minutes, rinse and brush teeth, big glass of water and then a cup of warm water with half a lemon squeezed in. Very, very Candida unfriendly!! It does feel a bit yuck, but once you get used to it, it's fine. Make sure that you won't swallow even the tiniest bit of it, and always make sure not to spit it out in the sink. Again, you probably already know it!! And it is a natural teeth-whitening too!! :)
What I do as well, and have done since the outbreak, is skin brush. You can pick them up cheaply in Boots and it is supposed to help with detox and aid lymphatic system. I felt that I just had to attack it from every direction. You are right in that it is a lifestyle choice rather than a diet. I have to be very careful with what I eat, or the thrush will come back knocking straight away. But the benefits are just huge, I never want to go back to feeling so bloated and sluggish again.

I don't now what to with my stubborn boobs either. Like you say, even a bit of temporary swelling will do. Of course, I never really get any so I'm totally f***** :D
The M cups have gone back in the bag again as it purple nipple central and zero swelling. I like the L cups, they are comfortable, even if my boobs do look teeny tiny in them.
You know, I would love love love to be able to buy any bra I want. Preferably unpadded. I would love to feel my boobs move as I walk. I would love not too look down at this monster of a bra, and all I can see is big gaps at the top of the cups. I am really at a loss here, as they seem growth-proof. Why??? I just don't get it.
Would you still recommend the Aumenti lotion? I did some reading about it and it says that it aids in increasing cells? Heck, anything is worth a try at this stage :/

I meant to ask if you've ever tried Red Clover and/or Saw Palmetto? If yes, how did you find it, if no, why not?
I see it mentioned over and over again and they both seem to be an integral part to many many programs and of course, as I'm clutching at straws here (still cringing at that stupid roller!! :)) and I'm wondering if either or both could assist this seemingly impossible mission??

I have been noogling longer than usual and I wont be doing that anymore as there is no difference in swelling anyway, plus it just totally takes over everything and I think I need to start distancing myself somewhat, for the sake of sanity. So back to a couple of hours every night and no more. I'm going away for a few days now as well and I don't think I'll be bringing the NB, too much hassle.

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I'm having a requiem for my BB machine :(. It's totally gone kapput! I'm gutted. I suppose I should be thankful that I got 2 cycles of BB out of it, but I still feel short-changed. Grrr!!! :mad:. Not sure quite what to do now. Do I raid the dwindling piggy bank again, or stick to NB & hope for a miracle? I don't know if the planets are mis-aligned or something ;D, but this last month has been totally pants!! Still, on the upside I now have a delightful two-tone tongue. Half skanky candida white, and half healthy pink again! So, it's not all bad :). I'm still on the elimination diet, and will be really strict with myself for at least another week (I'm using my tongue as a gauge to how well I'm doing). I already feel more human again, but I'm really struggling with tiredness. Do you think this is a symptom of detoxing? Haven't started on the oil pulling yet. I can't wait to start if teeth-whitening is one of the other benefits to it! I've been using Cordysl mouth wash all the time for my gum problems, and that stuff stains my teeth brown, no matter how closely I follow the instructions! It's horrible! Coconut oil to the rescue!! Thanks for mentioning skin brushing :), I used to do it a few years ago, and I think it really helped. Made my skin lovely & soft too, & does wonders for the ol' cellulite!

How are your luteal boobs treating you this month? Mine aren't too bad, but I've got raging PMS this month, which I haven't had this bad for quite some time. I think all the stress of the last few weeks is to blame. Cortisol is made from progesterone, isn't it? So, my guess is I'm in very short supply this month :(. I've deferred using the Agnus castus until next month, as I think my body doesn't need anything else confusing it. I've got to kick the candida first & foremost.

The Aumenti Lotion is a bit of an enigma. It's not going to make a heck of a lot of difference realistically, but I think it does DO something! What that is, I'm not sure :-\. Personally, I think it's helped to encourage my body to store at least SOME fat on my boobs, & that's why I continue using it really. It's relatively cheap too (about £16?), so maybe try it & see if you like it. I think you need to use it for around 54 days or so, in order to see significant results (The science jargon says to expect an 8% volume increase or some BS like that ;D)

I tried Red Clover & Saw Palmetto back in the day when I was very inexperienced with NBE, so I can't really be confident with my results. I found the Saw Palmetto started to give me cellulite (which I'd never really had to that degree :(), and it didn't seem to have much effect on my boobs, and same goes for the RC, which had absolutely zero effect. I used it internally & externally too. Could just be me though! I've thought about using RC again as well, but what worries me is that some argue that it's really a herb for menopausal/post-menopausal women. Although, some girls on Nexus seem to have had success with it. My gut instinct says to steer clear, as I don't want to tip my estrogen dominance even further off balance :-\. I have an older (post-menopausal) friend who uses it, and she said it's fantastic, and really helped with her hot flushes, so it must be good stuff.

Did you leave your NB at home when you went away? I think I'll go & bury my BB machine now. Ashes to ashes, my bust is dust.... ;D

minnie34

Are you serious? It's broken? How can that be, you haven't had it for very long and 2 cycles isn't much - is there a warranty on it? I can understand very well how gutted you must be, especially since it was giving you pretty good results after every stint. I am really surprised to hear this, and very disappointed for you :( :( :(
That really sucks. I guess I'd be dipping into the dwindling piggy-bank, but I'd also be worried that I'd only get another 2 cycles out of it... You have had good results and it seems to work well together with the NB for you so I'd be inclined to continue going down that route. I'm seriously considering getting one too, but paying a few hundred quid and then it only lasts a couple of runs? Ouch!!

I'm very glad to hear that you are starting to get control over the Candida though. Yes, I would definitely think that the tiredness is from detoxing as well as from the die-off symptoms. There are so many toxins being released into your body, and it wears you down big time. It will pass though, promise!! The oil-pulling and the skin brushing will speed up the process a bit I think. I found my teeth getting whiter when using it, and coconut is so, so good for you, it's worth doing it for all the different benefits. Oh, and I love how soft the ski gets after brushing, I then use almond oil after the shower and feel like a youngster once again :D

Luteal is not treating me very well at all (cue sad violin music). I decided to start cycling the WY last week, as well as taking AG and guess what? Yup, thrush returned. PH, I just cannot believe it - are we cursed or something?? I have discontinued my use of it - it does say on the bottle that it supplies phytoestrogens, but seriously? I am now massaging with my stinky FG batter for this months luteal, but I can tell you that I am getting properly ticked off now with all of this...I don't know if it was the WY or the AG or both. Last month, I got a little touch of thrush but I thought is was because I was also using some of the PC....What I'm going to do is to leave the WY for now, cycle with it next month and if the thrush returns, I know for sure what caused it. I am beginning to suspect that we are missing some kind of breast-growing chromosome.

I'm slightly intrigued with the Aumenti now though. Since it's non-hormonal, it is most definitely worth a shot. And to us, what is 54 days is this breast-growing journey? A drop in the the ocean!! :)
An 8% increase....Interesting. What is 8% of nearly nothing??? :D
Do you get it from ebay?

I've read a bit about SP and RC, and I'll be staying well clear - I've had enough now, dabbling in hormones. It just doesn't work for me. I appreciate that lots of people have tremendous success with hormones, and all I can say is good for them they are very lucky. For me, it'll have to be pumping and pumping only until reality bites me in the ass and I'll put it away ;)
I didn't bring it with me and didn't miss being hooked up to it either. After I took my last set of pictures, I decided that I'd leave it for a while and take my next set at the end of luteal in August....Which of course is coming close but I don't feel like it at all, as I think I will be very disappointed when I compare the pictures :/. My bust is dust too. That gave me a great laugh, thanks for that!! :)

Padded Hell

Today's the day I come crawling on my hands & knees over the 2 year NB mark, with my broken BB machine strapped to my back just for good measure ;D. I have very mixed feelings about today. On one hand, I'm quite proud of the fact I've managed to keep noogling for 2 years, didn't know whether I had the staying power, but on the other hand, I feel a sense of disappointment that I haven't reached my goal of at least an A cup (B-cup was THE dream, but I've let that one go for my own sanity :(). What can I do, but pick myself up & start over once again...

The BB machine is still out of action. The more I think about it the more annoyed I get :mad:. I've only had it for 5 months, and I treated it with kid gloves, and it still goes wrong on me!!! As much as I liked it, I'm very unimpressed with the quality of it, and it hasn't exactly given me value for money. It didn't come with a warranty unfortunately, and to send it back to the manufacturer overseas would cost around £70 itself (it's quite big & heavy), so I don't really think it would be worth my while. I did manage to get it going for about half an hour, but that half an hour was like a white-knuckle ride for my boobies ;D. Lots of clunking, and then a horrendous electrical death-rattle, before I reached for the off button & mopped my brow ;D. I just don't trust it anymore, I'm afraid. Spontaneous combustion is not part of the deal :p

I'm still fighting the tiredness thing. Don't know whether it's the candida or PMS now, probably a bit of both. I'm still going to carry on with the elimination diet for at least two more weeks, as I can see it's already working. I feel just generally run-down now & exhausted. Yay, for that ;D

Sorry to hear about your WY & AG woes. You really must be very sensitive to this hormone stuff. I'm exactly the same. I think our bodies are very finely-tuned & any little thing can throw them off balance so easily, which is bloody annoying :mad:. Partly why I stick to using topicals so much, as they don't seem to upset my body. It's a good idea of yours to try & cycle the WY, and know for sure if that's the culprit. Could you perhaps use AG on it's own for 1 month, and then WY the next month, or would that screw up things even more? Maybe using both the WY & AG together was too much for your body :-\.

I know what you mean about dabbling with hormones. I think for some people, like us, it just doesn't work :(. I think my breast receptors are completely insensitive to estrogen & other hormones, or don't respond appropriately & without proper hormone testing it's hard to pin point the exact problem. But the irony is, even going down the non-hormonal route,NB, they STILL won't grow!!! A double whammy :(

Yes, I get my Aumenti from ebay from a company called Forever Young. I think it's worth a try. I think it's good value & quite a nice, light lotion, which is ideal for applying after an NB session. One bottle lasts me about 2 months, and what is 54 days when you've been waiting your whole life, eh?? I would like a bit more than 8% though ;)

Glad I gave you a laugh. You need a GSOH when you have boobs this small! I'm going to go look at your new pics now, and I'm SURE I won't be disappointed :)

34asm

if you don't mind me chiming in, i've been pumping over over 2 years also. NB works for many, but it didn't work for me. and if it was working, it was working VERY slow. i would probably get saggy wrinkly boobs before ever reaching an A cup. i've been using brava for 25 weeks, and being a slow responder that i am, i'm almost a 34A, and a lot fuller.

i'm not here to try to sell brava. i just want to say that i know how you're both feeling all too well. i've been on this forum and breastnexus long enough to see biological male growing boobs at faster rate than i was. it wasn't until i switched to brava that my boobs finally responded in a noticeable way. it was my most expensive NBE purchase, but over the years, i'm sure i've spent over a thousand dollars on pumps and herbs and other supplements. i know the time requirement for brava is tough, which was why i thought about it for months before buying. but since i'm able to do pretty much everything around the house with the brava on, it really isn't that bad.

just wanted to say that there is another option out there if NB isn't working.

i've gone though 3 bottles of aumenti. while the lotion is light and makes your skin feel nice, if there was any size increase, it was too subtle for me to tell. in my case, 8% of almost none existent boob fat is pretty much non-detectable even under hopeful eyes.

Padded Hell

34asm,

I would love to try Brava, but I just can't afford to, plus I think my hubby would divorce me! ;D. The time constraints also scare me with Brava, & I don't think I could realistically give 10-12 hours a day to it. Brava really IS my last resort though, so I'll never say never ;).
I'm so pleased that you're finally seeing results, as you've been so diligent & determined, so good for you :). It always puts a smile on my face when one of us 'smaller' girls gets a slice of the boobie pie! To A-cups & beyond! ;D

I was doing quite well with the Bosom Beauty machine before it broke down on me :mad:. Now, I'm in a bit of a quandry as to what my next step is as far as suction devices go. NB certainly helped me in the very first few months of using it, which is when I had the majority of my growth, but now I'm sure my boobs don't really respond much to it anymore. I can't seem to give up on it though, as then I'll be in even a worse predicament! :-\

Is your growth so far from Brava permanent? I don't want to think about the amount of money I've thrown at NBE either, so maybe Brava would be worth my while after all! I do know what you mean about Aumenti. I think I'm still waiting on my 8% promise, but it's another habit I can't seem to break ;D. When I apply it, it does seem to plump them up slightly. Only temporarily, sadly :(

minnie34

34asm, please chime in - any tips, advice and feedback is totally appreciated!
I can see how the Brava could be the way to go alright and I dearly wish I could afford one :/
It is great to hear that you've seen good results and I am delighted for you - it really is so lovely to see other slow responders find something that work for them; it kind of reinforces my hope that there isn't anything wrong with my boobies for not responding, rather I haven't found that right method yet.

Padded, Happy 2-year anniversary my friend. I can very well understand how you are feeling. Of course there will be mixed feeling, especially as we both hoped so much that we would have reached our goal by now. Hell, I thought that noogling for one year would be enough, and me and my C-up would ride off together towards the sunset, happily ever after.
Yes, all we can do is pick ourselves up and go for it again and again. I know I said that I would only noogle for two years and then that would be it, but I know in my heart that I wont stop as I reach my milestone....Because there will always be that 'what if I had continued' voice in the back of my head. However, I have decided that after December, I will do one month on, one month off. I think I'm going to have to, for the sake of my sanity. NBE is just too consuming, and besides, isn't it Teeny Tiny that gets great spurts when she takes longer breaks? I haven't tried that yet out of fear of losing what little I have gained, but at the same time, a change is needed.

I can see how it wouldn't be worth your while sending it back. I just can't believe that it has died already though, that is just bad, bad quality :(
Have you been measuring from the start at all? I know you're not keen on the pictures, have you been taking any to monitor your progress? You see, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you have grown more than you think. AF was unusually cruel (and also early) this month and took all of luteal, and then some. I know you think my pics show progress but really - it is the close up factor and favourable lighting. I could still not wear an A cup without substantial gaps in it. Every time I see a non-padded bra I break into a sweat. My boobs are not even a handfull. And I have small hands.

Thanks for the info on Aumenti. I have ordered a bottle - of course - and will be patient for the 54 days that are required. Am not getting my hopes up but hey - at this stage why not try it; everything else has failed so what's one more?? :D

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so tired. Is that still the case? Funnily enough, it took me a while to actually get the die-off symptoms, but once they were over and done with, I felt really good. Hang in there PH, you will feel so much better. Promise!!!
It is very understandable that you are in a bit of a dilemma now as what to do next regarding suction devices. Did you see that Germand thing over on Nexus? I just had a quick look, it didn't seem too expensive but I don't know if it would be much different from the NB?
And hey, even if the Aumenti plumping up only is temporary, it's still a bit of swelling, right? If we're to believe the people with so much knowledge over at Nexus, this is how it happens. Swelling plus swelling plus swelling equals permanent. So we HAVE to hang in there, because even though we're slow, we're not made of stone and one day our boobs will cop on, they just have to!!

BustyBabe

Do you guys think you could get results by using noogleberry like you would the brava system? As in, using it with low suction for 10+ hours a day. I tried that yesterday and the results seemed better than normal - my swelling lasted longer and my breast was tingly.

I feel like I'm a slow responder on my one side too, since I don't think it ever fully developed. It's really conical without much underboob. But doing what I did yesterday made it look way more like a normal breast, so that gives me hope!

NotSoBusty

Hi!! I hope all is going well for you! I haven't been on here for awhile, but I wanted to come see how you and minnie are doing. I haven't had time to read all that I have missed, but fill me in on the highlights!! ;D

I see that you are using Aumenti. I just ordered some, as well, and I am waiting for it to arrive. I am very curious to see what you think. Has it helped any? Any size increase? I wish it was more than 8%, as well, but that was only for their 56 day trial. Over time, that 8% every 56 days will add up!! Like you said, what is 56 days to the time we have all spent on NBE?! I just wish I knew about volufiline 5 years ago!!

I hope all is well, and I can't wait to hear how things are going for the both of you!

Padded Hell

NotSoBusty,

Welcome back! Hope your travels went well & it's so nice of you to stop by & see how we all are :).

Well, it's been a case of 1 step forward, 2 steps back for my boobs. I bought a Bosom Beauty machine, did 2 cycles of it (8 weeks each), and it seemed to kick-start some growth after months of stagnating with NB. But, now the BB machines conked out on me, & I'm not sure whether to invest in another or try something else :-\. Tbh, with 2 years NBE under my belt now, I feel I'm at a crossroads with all of this. I tried a few herbs, GR & FG, but all to no avail really. The only things I've found that have any positive effect on my boobs are gelatin, MSM and a hefty intake of protein (although, ever-expanding thighs are an unwelcome side-effect :mad:). How are things going for you after your break? I read over on B' Nexus, that you didn't lose any of your growth. That's such brilliant news :). Hopefully, you can pick up now from where you left off now!

It's good to see a few more people have started using Aumenti again. We can all compare notes ;). I'm on my 5th or 6th bottle now, & all I can say is the difference in size is very VERY subtle, but it does seem to have a slight plumping effect (I'll take 'slight' over 'nothing at all' ;D!). Since I've been using it, I do have more breast tissue as before, so I dare not stop using it now! I also like the fact that it's not hormone-based, as from now on, I'm just going to concentrate on good nutrition & pumping, as it's less complicated :D. In other words, I've turned into a lazy cow since you've been gone ;D! Will I EVER get to change my name to 'Unpadded Swell' I wonder???

Padded Hell

BustyBabe,

I think that's a great idea about using the NB like Brava, using low suction! I'm going to give it a go :). How do you stop the cups from falling off though? Do you use an airlock? Did you snoogle, or try it in the day? I didn't mean to bombard you with questions, honest ;D!

My left boob is also smaller than my right boob :(. It's getting more & more noticeable the longer that I pump. I know I'm going to have to do something about it, as I don't want it to get any worse. They look weird enough as it is ;D. The left boob just slopes off at the side to nothing. Do you just pump your smaller boob? I have noticed though recently, that my smaller boobs is showing signs of 'rounding out', but it's just mind-numbingly slow :(. Still, at least that's something, and it will fix the problem...eventually :)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I'm not going to give up on this either, as infuriating as this gets sometimes :mad:. My boobs are the gift that don't give an inch, literally ;D, but I'll just keep on trying every angle until something sticks! This truly is a lesson in patience.

Hubby thinks he can fix the BB machine *looks both terrified & sceptical*. He just wont let it go!! Male pride, eh?? My guess is, it's scrap metal, but we'll see! :-\.

I think it's a great idea to try the one month on, one month off thing, once you get to December. I'd try it myself if I wasn't too darn scared of losing everything (like there's anything to lose ::)). I had a little trial run of one day on, one day off, and it didn't have any adverse effects at all. In fact, my boobs were really aching one night. Work that one out??? I'm also going to try BustyBabe's idea of pumping at a really low suction for an extended length of time. I'm convinced now that our lack of swelling (and keeping hold of it!) is what's stopping us growing. We need to make it hard for our boobs to revert to their original size, I think. I just keep cranking up the desperation, don't I? ;D

I'm still tired, but now it's just the usual AF washed-out feeling that I go through every month :(. My tongue still looks a bit pale, so I'm not straying too far from the Candida diet just yet either. Ain't life grand? :D

AF hasn't left me much to work with either, so I sympathise :). Back to just two nipples again for me :'(. I think because you have a nice round shape to your boobs, it does make them look bigger. If you do manage to get them to grow some more, you WILL have one pair of AMAZING boobs :). They're fab now, so they'll only get better! Please, believe it :)
I went to the coast today, and it was just a sea of implausibly perfect cleavage :(. My self-loathing went sky-high :(. I was quite relieved when we went home. I wish I understood what went wrong with my boobs.

Yes, I did see the German thing over on Nexus, even did the calculations, hehe, but I'm going to wait & see if the BB machine has any life left in it first. I can't see me buying another one though. They get noisier as time goes by as well. The neighbours must think I'm running an industrial power plant! ;D