Padded Hell's Program

BustyBabe

Hey Unpadded Swell (I think you might as well change it already :p),
Great, let me know how it works for you! I'm only on my third day but it feels like things are happening. Or maybe I'm just hoping since it's a LOT more effort than usual.

I feel like it should work, especially after seeing 34asm's post about not getting results without brava - that actually gave me the idea! I felt like my progress should have been way better by now so I decided to ramp up my program. I don't see why you couldn't get the same results using noogleberry, the only real difference is in the pressure and duration.

I don't have an airlock. The first two days I only did it when I was awake, but yesterday I snoogled for the first time. Surprisingly, things didn't fall off. I didn't use the absolute minimum pressure for them to stay on, I pumped them as much as I could while still remaining comfortable.

The shape was way better when I snoogled. When I'm upright I find it just enhances the shape I already have (which is reallllly pointy), while doing it lying down make things rounder.

Funnily enough, they did fall off during the day a few times, but I think if you make a harness out of an old sports bra that could help keep things on. Maybe even try adding some silicone tubing to emulate those brava domes if that doesn't work.

My right breast is the smaller one, but it's also a completely different shape and build. I'm really hoping it'll look more normal when it's bigger, even if they're still different shapes in the end.

I'm only pumping my smaller one now, but I'll pump both once they're the same size. I wonder when that'll be! I feel really impatient, especially since I know my other side will respond fast.

But if yours aren't that asymmetrical, I'd probably still pump both, just pumping the smaller one more. Mine are about a cup apart.

Good luck! It's a big headache doing it this way, but I look at these pictures when I feel like I want to take them off ;D:

http://www.bravaresults.com/cgi-bin/results.asp?From=Advisory

Sometimes the results don't seem that dramatic, but their stats show a pretty significant increase. I find that helpful too, since I have a hard time seeing the difference myself!

Padded Hell said:
BustyBabe,

I think that's a great idea about using the NB like Brava, using low suction! I'm going to give it a go :). How do you stop the cups from falling off though? Do you use an airlock? Did you snoogle, or try it in the day? I didn't mean to bombard you with questions, honest ;D!

My left boob is also smaller than my right boob :(. It's getting more & more noticeable the longer that I pump. I know I'm going to have to do something about it, as I don't want it to get any worse. They look weird enough as it is ;D. The left boob just slopes off at the side to nothing. Do you just pump your smaller boob? I have noticed though recently, that my smaller boobs is showing signs of 'rounding out', but it's just mind-numbingly slow :(. Still, at least that's something, and it will fix the problem...eventually :)

minnie34

Wohoo, am loving that this thread is becoming so active!! :)
Some really great tips, it's quite funny that we're all now into the Aumenti. I was going to ask how many bottles I would need so thank you PH for letting me know - now I know that I'll be spending at least another £50 :D

Busty Babe, that is a very good idea re the low pressure and I can see how that would work. I guess it was only a matter of time before the snoogling, and I am willing to give it try. I will attack a sports bra with the scissors and do my best at DIY and give it a try tonight. Am a little bit worried that sleep will be badly affected but hey, it's worth a try. If it worked, it would be fantastic - I don't know how much longer I am going to get away with noogling in the evenings as the kids are getting older and sty up later. I've already had some pretty close situations, so the more I think about it, the better snoogling is sounding!! You are so right PH, we just need to keep our boobs constantly inflated. Take that, cleavage clad beach ladies!!! :)

PH, I look forward to hearing how you'll feel once AF is over. I can see very clearly now what a negative effect food can really have on me. I will stay on this "diet" for as long as I live I think, as I just cnnot imagine feeling so lethargic and bloated again. There is a great site called energiseforlife, he does loads of tips and recipes: http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/category/alkaline-recipes/

I really hope your hubby can fix the BB. Who knows, he might get it up and running again - at least it won't get any worse, so he might just as well give it a go. How often do you use the Aumenti by the way, and how much would you use at the time? I was thinking of using it twice a day, compressing the pump twice and massaging. Too much, too little? What do you reckon?

I think with all this renewed energy and ideas, we're bound to see some results real soon. I'm telling you, we'll both be A cups by Xmas. They don't have to be full but we WILL get there, so help me NB!! :)

BustyBabe

minnie34 said:
Wohoo, am loving that this thread is becoming so active!! :)
Some really great tips, it's quite funny that we're all now into the Aumenti. I was going to ask how many bottles I would need so thank you PH for letting me know - now I know that I'll be spending at least another £50 :D

Busty Babe, that is a very good idea re the low pressure and I can see how that would work. I guess it was only a matter of time before the snoogling, and I am willing to give it try. I will attack a sports bra with the scissors and do my best at DIY and give it a try tonight. Am a little bit worried that sleep will be badly affected but hey, it's worth a try. If it worked, it would be fantastic - I don't know how much longer I am going to get away with noogling in the evenings as the kids are getting older and sty up later. I've already had some pretty close situations, so the more I think about it, the better snoogling is sounding!! You are so right PH, we just need to keep our boobs constantly inflated. Take that, cleavage clad beach ladies!!! :)

PH, I look forward to hearing how you'll feel once AF is over. I can see very clearly now what a negative effect food can really have on me. I will stay on this "diet" for as long as I live I think, as I just cnnot imagine feeling so lethargic and bloated again. There is a great site called energiseforlife, he does loads of tips and recipes: http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/category/alkaline-recipes/

I really hope your hubby can fix the BB. Who knows, he might get it up and running again - at least it won't get any worse, so he might just as well give it a go. How often do you use the Aumenti by the way, and how much would you use at the time? I was thinking of using it twice a day, compressing the pump twice and massaging. Too much, too little? What do you reckon?

I think with all this renewed energy and ideas, we're bound to see some results real soon. I'm telling you, we'll both be A cups by Xmas. They don't have to be full but we WILL get there, so help me NB!! :)

Let me know how it works for you! I'm really noticing a difference these days. I feel confident it's going to work. Sleep has been bad so far, but I'm hoping things will get better when I'm used to it.

I read a post on another forum from a woman who went from an AA to a near DD by pumping...it took her 8 years! Just goes to show that persistence can pay off.

Padded Hell

BustyBabe,

I wish I could call myself 'Unpadded Swell', but the only thing that stands between me & total humiliation is my padded bra! ;D

I've got some time off soon, so I'm going to try using NB at low suction then. I'll let you know how it goes ;). Just need to find a sports bra or something in the meantime. Don't want the cups falling off all the time! How's your snoogling going? Btw, what size NB cup do you use?

I was reading over on Breast Nexus about breast asymmetry. Apparently, even the way you sleep could have affected their development. I always sleep on my side (usually the left side) so that explains a lot! I don't think there's that much difference in my boobs yet, maybe half a cup size difference, but I can notice it :(. I think you're doing the right thing just pumping the smaller one for now though, frustrating as it is, it'll be worth it in the end :)

I've been really inspired by 34asm's results as well. When I get down or tempted to give up on all this, I look at her pics & others who've struggled & kept on going, and it gets me right back to it again. I'm not sure I've got a spare 8 years to grow from a AA to a DD though ;D! But nice to know how far we might all be able to get if we keep this up! :D.

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I can see how snoogling may be the better option for you. At least you'll have the duvet as protection if the kids happen to come in! ;D.

AF has done her usual job & my boobs have gone flat again, but they FEEL fuller even if they don't look it! In a way, taking a break from the BB machine seems to have done me some good. Maybe taking a break really does have an effect after all :)

Has your Aumenti arrived yet? I use two full pumps of Aumenti for each boob. I find that's enough, but obviously, the bigger the boobs the more you'll need! This is possibly the only advantage of having small boobs ;D! I use the lotion twice a day. It goes quite a long way, & you should be able to get at least the 'magic' 54 days out of one bottle (and hopefully that all-important 8% increase ;)) but hey, I'll take any percentage these days ;D!

Thanks for the link you sent me! :). I was thinking of adding quinoa to my boobie food list a little while ago, as it's high in protein & has lots of amino acids. Now I have a few recipes to choose from! I feel like I've relied a bit too heavily on meat for my protein, but that can make me feel so bloated & IBS-y sometimes (It's also acid-forming. Nooooo!!! :mad:). I feel better when I'm eating more alkaline food.

Have you tried any snoogling yet? I'm just waiting until this week is over, as my swelling is at it's most pathetic after AF, just doesn't seem much point :-\. Minnie, I feel like we're fast turning into the Del Boy & Rodney of the noogling world. You know, "This time next year, we'll be (boobie) millionaries!" ;D :D

BustyBabe

Padded Hell said:
BustyBabe,

I wish I could call myself 'Unpadded Swell', but the only thing that stands between me & total humiliation is my padded bra! ;D

I've got some time off soon, so I'm going to try using NB at low suction then. I'll let you know how it goes ;). Just need to find a sports bra or something in the meantime. Don't want the cups falling off all the time! How's your snoogling going? Btw, what size NB cup do you use?

I was reading over on Breast Nexus about breast asymmetry. Apparently, even the way you sleep could have affected their development. I always sleep on my side (usually the left side) so that explains a lot! I don't think there's that much difference in my boobs yet, maybe half a cup size difference, but I can notice it :(. I think you're doing the right thing just pumping the smaller one for now though, frustrating as it is, it'll be worth it in the end :)

I've been really inspired by 34asm's results as well. When I get down or tempted to give up on all this, I look at her pics & others who've struggled & kept on going, and it gets me right back to it again. I'm not sure I've got a spare 8 years to grow from a AA to a DD though ;D! But nice to know how far we might all be able to get if we keep this up! :D.

Hey you,
I'm not exactly my namesake yet, but I think it would be more motivating than calling myself something more truthful :p.

Snoogling keeps getting better for me! I don't think I woke up at all last night, but it still takes me longer than normal to fall asleep. My back also kind of hurts, which is odd to me, since it doesn't usually hurt when I noogle. I'll try putting a pillow under my back to see if that helps.

The cups haven't fallen off yet, but I noticed I sometimes have a problem with them sliding over a little. Maybe I'll try a sports bra for that, but I wonder if it would be uncomfortable.

I use XL's. I don't technically need to be using them, but I think they really improve my shape. I have a wide chest and I didn't like squeezing my boobs into the smaller ones. This one's perfect in that regard. I also like that my nipples aren't affected in that cup.

Ever since snoogling I've really seen an improvement. My breast is definitely rounder and more normal looking, and I can definitely feel more tissue.

I always sleep on my stomach, so I guess that means I should be glad I'm not flat :p.

minnie34

PH, this month AF was so greedy that when I went to noogle, I couldn't get the L cups to stay on :-\
I am very happy to hear that your boobs feel fuller - that has got to be a good sign! Like you say, maybe a break is actually improving things. I should try it too ;D

Yes, Aumenti has arrived and I'm also using two pumps, which is more than enough - that covers the whole area and then some! :)
I will also use it twice a day, nothing to lose!! I'm glad to hear that it will last me for a while, if I see even the slightest results, I will keep buying it!

Please do let me know if you find some nice Quinoa recipes. I'm not crazy about the flavour and always search for a way to make it a bit more yummy :)
I also feel better when I eat more alkaline, and it ties in nicely with Candida unfriendly food too.

I tried snoogling last night. It was....interesting....:)
It was like being heavily pregnant again and only able to sleep on the back. At some stage, one cup fell off as I turned over and I took them off, half awake. I don't know how long they were on but I thought boobs looked bigger then they normally do this morning...Or maybe it was because the light wasn't full on :D

Anyone reading this thread from the start must be thinking that we're totally delusional.....Del Boy and Rodney aint' got nothing on us!! :p

Padded Hell

AF is a b*tch, that's for sure! I can't get my L cups to stay on if I don't wear the foam rings (which I don't really like), as my boobs still don't have enough fat at the sides :mad:. Or is it my ribcage is just too small to accommodate them? Either way, there's enough gaps at the side to drive a bus through ;D. I've started using the BB L cups when I noogle as they're more contoured at the bottom, and stay put really well, plus I can wear them without the annoying foam rings, which seem to hinder my swelling. Are you getting a bit of fullness back now?

I look forward to how you get on with the Aumenti lotion :). At least Volufiline has been scientifically tested, and proven to work. But will it work on boobs that seem designed to 'keep everything out'? ???

Your snoogling sounded fun. Not! ;D. Are you going to give it another go? I'm still willing to be deprived of a comfortable night's sleep for a nice rack though ;D. My snoogling nightmare will have to wait, as I'm going away for a few days (Taking the NB with me. Crikey, didn't realise just how co-dependent I've become :-\)

Padded Hell

BustyBabe,

You use XL's? Wow, and I thought CL's were big! ;D. Do you snoogle with them on :eek:? That's impressive, if you do! Sounds like you're getting on really well with the snoogling. You're going to make progress really fast at this rate :). Does your swelling last all day afterwards?

My back sometimes hurts if I noogle while lying down too. I get really wierd shooting pains up my back as well. Usually happens before a growth spurt, so maybe the boobie fairie's on her way to you! :)

Padded Hell

I'm back from my so-called 'relaxing break'. Yeah, right :-\. The reality never quite lives up to the fantasy ;D. Anyway, I'm feeling positive with a new enthusiasm for boobie growing :). Probably won't last long, but I'm going with it :). I've just seen Jezabelle's newest pics & they totally blew me away. It's made me see that I can't give up, even if I don't exactly possess the boobie-growing gene ;D, doesn't mean it's impossible.

I've been thinking long & hard about why my progress is slow. Over the past few months I've realised how badly I deal with any sort of stress, & I think it's having a really detrimental effect on my boob growth. I'm going to try & work on ways to at least minimise my stress levels, which might actually end up more difficult than growing boobs :D. The first thing i do when I get stressed, is I lose my appetite & stop eating, which is bad for boobies! I wish I could react differently to stress but my body seems to automatically take over :mad:. It's difficult though to relax when the world is such a hectic place :)

I had a really strong twinge in my right boob today, which felt like a growth pain :). My poor left boob though never gets a look in, I never feel anything in that one. I've had enough of using NB foam rings. For the last two days, I've been using my BB L cups & the difference in my shape afterwards is much better. Maybe because I can get the cups closer together, which might help me build some cleavage *says silent prayer* ;D.

Recently, my upper chest has started to resemble blue cheese, as quite a few veins have appeared :(. I wonder if this is a good or bad thing. Does anyone know?
I've dropped using EPO. Yay! One less horse pill to swallow. I didn't use it last month, and it didn't make a jot of difference to my boobs or PMS :mad:. I was still flat & in a fowl mood ;D

34asm

yay for the growing pain!

i think it's definitely important to have good nutrition for boob growth. when i can't get a meal in, i make sure i have enough protein and good fat for that day. you can get unflavored whey protein powder, add it to water, and drink it down in a matter of 5 seconds. i only do this when i feel i didn't get enough protein for the day. i also take a spoon full of coconut oil each day. of course the best way is to get your protein through whole foods. but when you're stressed and busy, that can be difficult. store brand protein shakes tend to have too much sugar.

i stress out about everything all the time. i find yoga helps. the first month or so i'm stressed sitting in yoga class thinking i can be getting things done right now instead of sitting here breathing. but after that first month, i find that when you force yourself to take a break from life and just focus on being alive and your body, it really does changes the way you handle stress.

minnie34

PH, I've been away from my computer for almost a week and can't reply very well on my phone so just a very quick one, will be back on my computer on Wed next week. Before my milk came in, I also got those veins. This could be very interesting for you now as I wonder if it was actually things expanding that caused it? Maybe your boobies are making the preparation for operation growth??!!
Please keep us updated on this, I am very excited for you. Are you still using the GR?
Will be back next week again. Have not had a chance to noogle for aaaages. Hoping that I wont lose too much of what little is left to lose! :eek:

Padded Hell

Minnie,

There you are! I was beginning to think I was a lone soldier in the battle for boobs ;D. When I read what you wrote about my blue cheese chest, I felt quite hopeful & then slightly unnerved ???. The bluey-green veins are still there, I'm slowly turning into a roadmap, I think :D. They seem more prominent above my boobs & armpits, but I've also noticed a few near my right nipple. I'm so hoping that some growth IS going to happen. I've also had burning sensation in my nipples & itching when my NB cups are on as well. No difference to my tape measurements though :(.

Before NB session: 26" underbust, 30" across bust
After NB session: 26" underbust, 31"-31.5" swelling (Occasionally in luteal 32" & for one-day-only I was 33". A total anomaly, but what a day that was ;D)

I'm so inept when it comes to bra sizing, I can't even work out what size I actually am :-\ . Still in the AA category, I expect. Ughhh! Before I started noogling, I was 28" across the bust, so I've grown a solid two inches, but the real downer is, I still need to grow another 2 inches to break into the A cup category, and probably another inch to be a FULL A cup. I hope I've got that right! As I said, I'm absolutely crap at bra sizes ;D.

I'm still using the GR, but only on cycle days 7-12 & then from day 25-1. How about you? Also, how's are things going with the Aumenti?

I decided not to use Agnus Castus either. I found an interesting article about it, which stated that if you have longer cycles (mine are anywhere between 29-32 days depending on how stressed I've been!), & are more prone to weepiness & sadness pre-menstrually, as opposed to anger & irritability, then it probably isn't right for you. So, I've decided to give turmeric capsules a go for my suspected progesterone deficiency. It's reputed to help liver function & aid digestion too. Woo hoo! I wish I got paid for these scientific experiments I'm doing on myself :D. This really is the last time I'm doing anything hormone-related though. Yep, heard that one before :p

Have you not had much time to noogle? For the last week, I've been noogling my smaller left boob for 20-30 mins more each day. I've started seeing an improvement with a slightly rounder shape, which I'm really happy about :). I'll be even happier when I grow another 3 inches *slips into a booby daydream*. 3 inches!!!!! Oh, give me strength!!!!! :mad:

Padded Hell

34asm,

I've really started to work on the nutrition side of things, as I seem to get much better swelling when my diet improves. I've switched to organic produce now, especially milk & meat (don't want to be pumped with more uneccessary hormones :(), and I'm trying to increase my protein intake as much as I can, without giving myself IBS & indigestion ;D. It's a very fine balancing act.

I used to use chocolate whey protein but I much prefer the unflavoured variety too. It's more versatile & doesn't taste as synthetic as the chocolate one. As a little experiment, I've been trying not to eat (especially not carbs) before bed, as I want to ensure I get as much HGH as I can. It's so hard though! I hate going to bed on an empty stomach. The snacks literally call to me from the kitchen cupboard "You know you want me!!!" ;D. Have you got any ideas on what I could possibly eat, which wouldn't effect HGH?

That made me smile that you sometimes sit in yoga class thinking of all the other things you could be doing ;D. It's so difficult to quieten your brain down, isn't it? I feel like there's a constant inner dialogue/battle going on all the time in my head ;D. It's draining. I've started going for long walks, which seems to be helping & using the cross trainer again (not too much - don't want the boobies melting away on me ;)). The only time I don't feel stressed is when I'm completely physically knackered. I used to have a little handheld biofeedback device (it helps you train your brain to learn how to de-stress. I used it to help with a neuromuscular disorder), and depending on how stressed you were it would make beeping sounds. Every time I held it, it would beep completely off the scale, a horrible shrill sound, which was pretty stressful in itself :mad:. I gave up on it in the end, but I know I badly need to work on this side of things, for the sake of my health & my boobs :). Worrying does not get you anywhere, we just have to try to live in the here & now ;D. Sorry, I went a bit off topic there! ;D

minnie34

PH, it's you and me forever baby!! :)
I've been a bit unwell lately and then of course we had a trip planned to visit my brother which involved flying and there was no way in hell that I'd bring the NB with me. Could you imagine the security control? I'd say that would lead to a few sniggers alright. So no noogling and no Aumenti for almost two weeks. Not good, not good at all!! And you are quite right; those relaxing breaks are usually rather far from the fantasy. I am very happy to be back home!!

But I must really say that 2 inches is absolutely brilliant!!! This is total proof of the fact that this IS working for you. Ok, so we're slow responders but at least we are responding. And who knows, once our boobs cop on to what they're supposed to do, the process might actually be sped up a bit! And the fact that you can see an improved shape in your smaller boob is so inspiring and motivating. I'm telling you, we will get our A cup, we will!!
I am absolutely useless when it comes to measuring cup sizes too. I should have measured from the start really but that would have depressed me so much. Perhaps I should start now, at least then I can have a monthly progress chart. Yes, I think I'll do that!!
I've discontinued both the FG and the GR as it seemed like anything I did or used kick started the Candida again :\

My thrush is definitely back, confirmed by GP and all. It also looks like I might have some kind of a kidney infection (hooray!!) and I am suspecting that an antibiotic is looming :'(
This will, of course, do wonders for my Candida. She did a couple of swabs (I'd been having a lot of ovarian/pelvic pain) and assumed that I was in mid-cycle, I'm guessing based on whatever was going on down there :D
When I told her that my period was just finished she looked very surprised and said that she'd refer me on for a scan to check out ovaries and also for my hormones to get checked out. Finally!! I am hoping that I'll get to see somebody who actually knows a bit about hormones and stuff. Fingers crossed.

Please, do tell me more about the Turmeric capsules? I had no idea they could work hormonally; Turmeric is supposed to be very good for joint pain as well so this is something I might look into too....I'm intrigued now!!!

lexuswoman

Hey Minnie,

Just wishing you a good check-up, hope everything turns out OK and that you can get back to noogling asap!

Lex' ;)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I'm very sorry to hear you've been unwell. Pelvic & ovarian pain is worrying, but it does sound suspiciously like some sort of infection. I hope you can dodge the antibiotics, but if needs must :-\. Hopefully, you'll get some much-needed answers finally, regarding your hormones & the bouts of recurrent thrush :). The added bonus being, you might just find out what you need to do to get your boobs growing! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you & I hope your scan goes ok.

I still feel like I haven't totally got rid of the candida either. I'm still sticking to the diet, as every time I break from it, I feel awful, my skin breaks out in spots, my stomach bloats :mad:. It's not a pretty sight!

On a more brighter note, I do feel a lot more hopeful that an A cup is not just a stupid pipe dream, but this is 'luteal' me talking, so it may all change in a week or so! But, the progress I've made with my left boob over the past few weeks has at least confirmed that I'm still growing :). I think the best thing I've done is ditch the foam rings, as the side of my boobs wasn't getting any swelling & now I can actually feel that they've improved in shape. I'm doing longer 2 hour NB sessions too, which seems to have helped. I still look flat with clothes on though, it's so frustrating that nothing seems to be going outward :mad:

I thought the turmeric capsules would be a more natural way of increasing my progesterone. The way it works, I think, is that it's very high in vitamin E, which helps your body increase progesterone levels. It's got so many other benefits too - it's a liver de-toxifier, really good for digestion, an antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and as you mentioned, helps joint pain, so it's all good ;)
I was going to buy them from 'the health shop that rinsed my bank account' ;D (£8.99 there!), but I decided on the cheaper option, bought some empty gelatine capsules & filled them with turmeric myself. Cost me a couple of quid ;D, and fingers that looked like they'd been smoking 50 roll-ups a day :(. A small price to pay! I usually get very cold around cycle days 21-22 (low temperature can be a sign of progesterone deficiency) but it hasn't happened so far. So, looks like it might be doing something :)

minnie34

Thank you Lexus, that is very sweet of you! Unfortunately, it was as I suspected a kidney infection and I am now chomping yummy yummy antibiotics :(
I pray to all the gods and their buddies that this won't affect noogling!!

PH, I will start off with a rant (how very unlike me!!). Came back to the GP yesterday and she did not have clue as to why I was there. She had forgotten everything we talked about, does not take any notes and after trying to explain it all again, how my hormones are out of whack, how I'd like to see a gyne, check my hormones, check my ovaries etc etc I finally left with a letter of referal. To the radiology department. I swear to jehova that it just pushed me right over the edge (for 10 minutes anyway) and I sat in my car and just cried and cursed and cursed and cried. How difficcult should it be to get somebody to LISTEN???? Aaaaaargh. Anyway, that was the straw and I did some research this morning and found a GP that deals with fertility and I made an appointment with her for next week.
I am taking charge of my health, here and now - no more fobbing me off. I've had it. We both know that there's something not right with our hormones, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them dismiss me any longer. And if I can get some added boobie growth in the process - woohoo!! It 's absolutely thanks to this NB journey that I've even recognised that I don't have to accept a hormonal imbalance, but that something can be done.
So yes, antib's three times a day for one week. I dare not to think about what it will do to my Candida, I will have to cross that bridge when I get there. I hope I won't feel too unwell on them, I'm kind of dreading the lethargy that often comes with. Ok, rant over!! :D

It is so lovely to read about your newfound hope and also that you can actually notice a change. That is so needed for people like us and I am just thrilled and excited to read about it. To an A cup and beyond PH, why not??
I look flat in clothes too, like a boy really. But that's where the Primark bras come in, how I love them!!
You probably haven't gotten rid of the Candida, it seems like it is an absolute b*** to get rid of :/
I will more than likely need to be on it for the next six months or so, it seems like it has totally gotten roots in my gut and I'll have to be super strict. Sigh.

I am really curious about the turmeric capsules now. How many do you take per day, is there a minimum in milligrams that you'd have to take in order for it to have an effect?
I like very much that they have cleansing effect on the liver too, as well as all the other benefits. Next week I'll get some, this week it is pointless as the antib is wiping everything out. I won't be as thrifty as you though, much as I adore the nicotine stained look. It is very in this year :)

Padded Hell

Oh no! Not more antibiotics :(. Boo! Hiss! You have all my sympathy. I know they do a good thing, but I loathe them so much. I hope you're not feeling too awful on them. I had so many strange symptoms when I took them, night sweats, vivid nightmares, anxiety, it was like a horror film in one neat little pill! At least they'll clear your kidney infection, but still the question of the imbalanced hormones needs to be answered. I hope your luck changes on this score, and your new GP can help. Keep pushing for those hormones tests! It's the only way! I think who we both really need to see is an endocrinologist, but yeah like that's gonna happen :mad:. I wish I had the money to get the tests done privately, but why should we have to do this?

I'm still feeling hopeful about my boobs. Something is going on. Nothing is showing up on the tape measure, but i've had more pains, intense itching when my NB cups are on (especially left boob, which I've been pumping for longer), & a wierd burning sensation. Maybe I'm just over-doing it, as I'm putting in longer pumping times :-\. I hope not & I'm still in luteal, so it might go t**s up next week ;D. The glass is half full, the glass is half full.....or should that be.. the cups are half full...the cups are half full :D
What's becoming very clear is my boobs seem to respond better to a really simple program of good nutrition, lots of protein, plenty of omega acids etc, and LOADS of pumping. So, that's what I'm sticking with from now on, she says, before waxing lyrical about the turmeric capsules :D. I don't know whether they increased my progesterone, although I've felt OK in luteal, but one great side effect is my skin has never looked this good pre-menstrually, so clear with a lovely glow to it! Even hubby noticed :eek:. Must be 'cause it's a potent antioxidant & very high in vitamin E. I'm only going to use it in luteal phase though, can't afford to screw up my hormones further! The H&B turmeric capsules are 400mg each, & you're supposed to take up to 2 a day, so that's 800mg max. It says not to exceed this dose, so I've followed these guidelines for my own cheapo 'brand' of pills. I started with one capsule to begin with. Once you're off of the antibiotics & getting back to your old self, I think turmeric might help with getting rid of candida. The fact that it's a liver-cleanser could be of real benefit :) Hang in there, Minnie!