Padded Hell's Program

minnie34

Boo Hiss indeed. It's actually quite funny though how we seem to be going through all these things at the same time....I have not had an antibiotic for at least five years, then you get one for your tooth absess and hey presto - my turn!! :D
Twilight zone stuff going on here!!! Not feeling too awful, but very tired. And AF arrived over the weekend, a week early again. The new GP seems pretty good though. She took bloods to test estrogen as well as progesterone levels, and suggested that perhaps the Mirena coil could be a solution. Gulp said I, hormones in my system???? She explained though, that I'd be getting a dose that was 7 times lower than the mini-pill so it wouldn't be very effective as a contraceptive. She also managed to get me in for a scan this afternoon (I had to pay of course), at a clinic connected to the local hospital and the consultant said that my left ovary is bigger than the right and has lots of cysts. He thinks it might be polycystic ovarian syndrom but wants to wait for bloods to come back before suggesting anything. So that's pretty cool - from not getting anywhere for several years to getting all of this in one day. Very nervous about going down the hormonal route, but perhaps it is worth a try...??

Ok, so this is awfully awfully exciting about your boobs!! I am now living vicariously through your progress as mine is non existent, especially as I have not been noogling for ages. You seem to have really figured out what works for you, and if side effects include great looking skin and increased health due to better nutrition, we're looking at a win-win situation!! I really hope AF won't be too cruel (mine arrived early over the weekend - again), with all of these new positive signs, it is possible that there will be minimal deflation. Half-full glass, yes!!
Thank you so much for the info on the turmeric. I guess I can't take them if I'm getting the coil, but if not, I will definitely look into them. Why does female health has to be so bloody complicated?? Just give me some boobs and I'll quietly walk away. Easy peasy!! :p

Padded Hell

That's absolutely brilliant news, Minnie! I'm so pleased for you :). I'll be interested to know what the results of your hormone levels are, & the Mirena coil sounds like it could be worth thinking about. It is really odd how we seem to have similar experiences, & I've long suspected I may have PCOS or endometriosis, as I have quite a few of the symptoms too. I wonder what they will suggest for you about this, if this is the case. I really think my NBE diet (which is a similar diet to what they recommend for PCOS & Endo) has helped me reduce some of the horrible symptoms, but it doesn't totally alleviate everything & I worry that the older I get the worse it'll become :(. Sorry if I rained on your parade there :D, because it's great that you've finally got someone to actually listen to you & help! Nice work ;)

AF arrived a few days ago, bang on 28 days, which never happens as I'm always late. So, perhaps the turmeric did do something after all :-\. I suppose I'll have to wait until next month & see if it happens again. Skin is still amazingly clear, I just can't get over it! I'm really tired though. Have you finished your antibiotics yet? I hope you're not too tired out from them. Will we EVER be able to come off of the candida diet???

Boobs have lost a bit of fullness :(. To be expected, I suppose *holds head in hands*. I still feel really positive though, as I feel like they do seem to look slightly bigger. I increased my NB pumping time to 2 hours each session, last month, & I think it's helped. It's really eating into my time though, but I just feel like I've got to get some growth going now, & if it means moving heaven & earth, I will! My goodness, sometimes I wanna just break down & cry over all of this though:'(!

minnie34

I'll be keeping you posted on the hormones and I hope there will be some answers there. I've done a fair bit of reading about the Mirena today and let's just say that I am quite put off about it. The most common side effects seem to be acne, weight gain, mood swings (depression/anxiety). No thanks. I'm not even sure that I find it worth trying it out, in case I was to experience those side effects, if you know what I mean? I think I might try to go down a more natural path; once I find out what my levels are, I will make and appointment with a naturopath and see if they have any other suggestions. For my next cycle, I will try Turmeric capsules. Only problem is that I now start to ovulate straight after my period is over, so I don't really know - am I going straight into luteal or am still in follicular?
Yes, you are so right, we really need an endocrinologist but I am guessing that the chances of that are zilch. Good and all as this new GP seems to be, she also seems very oriented towards hormonal manipulation (for lack of a better expression) and I just feel so wary of messing with my hormones. The NBE diet, high in protein, low on caffeine, refined sugar and carbs? Is that the one you mean? I didn't realise that there was actually a diet helpful for PCOS & Endo.

Another thing that I read was that PCOS can sometimes be hormonal - excess testosterone (although I have no hair growth, but my skin tends to play tricks on me) and that this is easily treated by helping the body break down insulin, which is the problem in the first place. Really, isn't it amazing how much knowledge we need to find out by ourselves, you'd think our GPs would know all this!! :/

The Turmeric capsules sound like they really are working for you. I read somewhere that if combined with black pepper, the curcumin is a 1000 times more effective. Interesting! Don't know if it's true of course!! :D
The fact that your period was on time though, plus your clear skin - I am liking the sound of that! Have you read somewhere that it should only be taken during luteal?

I know so well how you feel. AF came and went here and two sad little boobies left behind. Tonight I am going to try the hydra noogling though, I am quite excited which is nice as I always feel so cynical about all the new methods, assuming they won't work for me. I shall report back on how that worked. I will more than likely end up soaking myself completely!! :)
If increasing your noogling time helps, then just roll with it. It won't be like this forever, either our boobs will start growing or we'll get so fed up with it all that we'll throw in the towel. Either way, all we can do right now is keep trying. This will work for us PH, even if we have to move our goal posts slightly. A cup by Easter, how does that sound?
Big hugs to you boobie buddy :-*

Padded Hell

I can understand why you don't want to opt for the Mirena - the side effects aren't exactly appealing :(, and it might help for the short term but in the longer term ???. After every GP tried to put me on the pill, I turned to a naturopath too. It was so nice to be listened to & not be shunted out of the room asap ;D. The amount of useful stuff I've learnt on here & Nexus is immeasurable though. Knowledge is power ;). I still wish I could get some hormone tests though. In another life maybe ;D. Hopefully, I'll come back as a man in that one!

You sound like you're having a really bad time though. You must have really short cycles if you're ovulating straight after your period. That sounds awful & must be exhausting. I'm worrying that the turmeric might screw things up for you even more :-\. Are you going to get your hormone tests results first? But if you do use the turmeric, you're right about the black pepper. I found that out the other day & use it with every meal now *cough, choke, sneeze, sneeze ;D*. The PCOS & Endo diets are generally low caffeine, low sugar, but less protein (especially red meats), & a lot less estrogen-rich foods as they can make both conditions worse.

Yesterday, I had a bit of a post-AF noogle meltdown, all taken out on the husband *looks shame-faced*, but he's the only one who knows I'm doing this :). I'm so fed-up of the continual cycle of 'seemingly' growth & then the AF deflation, & just the slowness of this process :(. I'll get over it, but it just seems so bloody hopeless & unfair sometimes :(. I'm only asking for an A cup, or just to fill ANY bra properly will do!!! Ok, rant over ;D

I've just been reading all about the hydro-noogling ;D. Now, that's cheered me up! Something new to try! Needless to say, a world of watery wonder awaits me tomorrow ;D. Although, I'll probably just end up sitting in a puddle, crying :'(! I'm a bit perplexed about how I'm going to get them on full of water :-\, and does that mean you don't need to use any lotion/oil before applying the cups? How did you find it? I love all these new ideas though, everyone's so inventive here :). I'm going to try the hydro-noogling using some check valves. Hopefully, that will enable me to pump the air out, but stop the water from going into the tubes & damaging the handpump. Oh dear, I've got a touch of 'the crazies' again ;D :D

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Have you hydro-noogled yet? I'm curious to know what you thought about it and what kinda swelling you got. I've read several threads about it too, but can't quite figure out if this is something that you do while soaking in the bathtub. The only concern I have is would the water ruin the hand pump? If you've tried it, let us know what you thought!

Lex' ;)

minnie34

Yes I'd be very interested to hear how you found it too PH!
Lexus, I have replied to you in another thread on how I found it. I will definitely do it again, no bath or shower required but I did find it handy to stand over the kitchen sink when I attached the cups, as water was spraying everywhere through the pump :D
I poured a little bit of flax seed oil into the water, just to give some lube. The tubes are no quite..hmmm..oily. :)

SO, just to make things even better, one of my fillings have now fallen out. Really, is it ever enough? And I'm not so sure that the kidney infection has cleared, GP told me to come back nect week with a sample to check so if I'm really lucky, I'll get another course of antibiotics. Whopee!! Anyways. Nothing a cuppa and a Wagon Wheel can't cure ;)

I know how you feel PH, I really do. This is an incredibly frustrating journey most of the time, and I think that for us especially it is a very complex one as our hormones are not working with us. Rant away, better out than in ya know. And I hear you - any bra would do. As I embark on yet another Candida elimination diet, I am wondering if what little precious growth I have achieved so far will disappear, as I probably will end up losing a couple of lbs as I get super strict again. I don't think I'm eating any estrogen rich foods, I hope I'm not anyway. And I eat very little red meat but lots of things like kale and broccoli. I do need to cut down on caffeine though as I have started drinking coffee again, and am also very found of my earl grey tea. I might treat myself to one cup of tea per day, I did that during the summer and felt pretty good. Yes, my ovulation has gone all over the place - probably a side effect of the PCOS. DO you think the turmeric will mess with my cycle even further? I was thinking of taking them mainly as a liver cleanser, perhaps if I take half the dose suggested? What do you reckon?

Looking forward to hear if you tried the hydra noogle and how you found it. Yes, these forums are incredibly resourceful and I too have learned so so much. People here and on Nexus are a wealth of information and since nobody takes us serioulsy, we clearly need to take charge of our own hormonal health.

Padded Hell

Hi Lex,

I tried it this morning! I ran myself a bath, then stood in the bath & started pumping. Luckily, I had an old broken NB pump that I'd kept for some reason (hoarding tendencies :D!), & I'm glad I did now, as my check valves didn't quite work out the way I thought, & water started flying out of the handpump everywhere ;D! Wish I had one of those wet-room type bathrooms! I'm going to try it in the shower tomorrow, & see how that goes. What I will say, is I got SO much further into the cups than I expected :), and seeing as it's day 6 of my cycle, and swelling ain't exactly in plentiful supply, I was really surprised! Definately going to try this again :)

Tbh, I think it might damage your handpump, if you kept doing it. If I hadn't found the old handpump, I was going to try rigging it up to a wine pump. Don't know how that would have turned out, but at least I could get drunk while trying ;D. Hydro-noogling at it's finest :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

What is happening to us???? Sorry to hear about your filling :(. I've got an eye infection now!! Started at the weekend :mad:. This is an absolute joke! I'm just praying it doesn't get any worse. Pink eyes, no boobs, I'm quite a catch ;D. Didn't go out today. Couldn't face wearing sunglasses in the rain 8). I hope you can keep off of those antibiotics though, you've had more than your fair share of those horrible things. I'll join you for that cuppa :)

Boobs are even flatter today, if that's possible, than yesterday *groan*. I swing from digging my heels even further to total resignation about this whole frustrating journey. If I hadn't seen any difference whatsoever, I would have thrown in the towel long ago, but while there is even a tiny morsel of growth, there IS some hope :). Hubby doesn't understand why I get so down about NB either. I tried to explain to him "Well, how would you feel if you had a 1" penis? Embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated much?". It's the only way to get through to him, what this is like.

I think the turmeric could potentially screw up your hormones, so I would be a bit cautious & start with 400mg. It seemed to bring my period forward, which is the last thing you need! But, the other part of me thinks, it's only a spice, what harm can it do? ;D, probably not the best attitude! As a liver-cleanser, I think it's great. Although, I'm now wondering whether my clear skin (Still here! Back of the net!! ;D Yeah, but with pink eyes????) was due to the turmeric or the probiotic I'm taking :-\. They're the only two things I've added to my routine recently. What about trying Milk Thistle or are you already using that?

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Sounds like a good report to me! ;) That's great that you got good swelling at that point in your cycle. Funny how I used to never really care about my periods, and now I hawk the calendar waiting for luteal ;D! I also got a reply from Minnie in another one of my threads and she liked it too, so maybe I"ll give it whril sometime. I have one of those big Jacuzzi tubs at my house and I think I'm going to play it safe and do it in the bathtub. I'd hate to get the cups filled up and then move the wrong way, break a seal and end up with a waterfall somewhere in my house :D. I'm on Noogle relaunch and still having trouble getting the cups to even seal up without farting. I've tried foam rings, olive oil, cocoa butter lotion, cocoa butter cream, no lube, camper tape and its like there are gaps between my skin and the cups, they fart while I"m pump....and I'm using the contoured cups. My next plan is to get some doubled sided carpet tape, so maybe if the cups can stick to my skin somehow, they'll stay on better and there won't be any gaps for air to leak out of. I used the brava domes for a while and never had a problem with them. I could put them on in the dark ;D. I think it was because they had those big soft squishy adhesive silicone rims that go up against your skin. I'm hoping to get some carpet tape sometime this week. Because of my job, I have very little time for anything and I hate running errands on the way home from work :mad:.

Take care ;),

Lex'

BuxomBoobs

Hi Ladies! :D

everyone including me was curious about the life of the handle in water so I did a little searching.

http://minivac.co.uk/

I believe that solves that question! ;D It was designed for fluids in the first place and for use with much more corrosive stuff than water BRAKE fluid! So I would say the answer is normal wear and tear, no harm done Hydro should be a non-issue for the handle. Just lee[ it dry n clean when not in use.

PS, sorry I can't stop chuckling bout the water ejecting from the handle thing....I can imagine the first few pumps with cups in hand... :p

I know it's not funny but I can't stop smirking...anyway, the only issue I see with water is the time and cleanup, I'm getting good enough now to not need the shower but if you have surprise company, have the handle where you can get to it....LOL :p got stuck in the bath the other day....DOH

minnie34

PH, this is almost becoming farcical now. We're almost ready to join the circus at this stage - maybe it pays well?? :D
That is just no good. I think though, that once your body is slightly run down, the immune system gets weakened a lot and it is so easy to get lots of different viruses and bacterias. I am trying to get myself motivated for the anti candida diet but am finding it very hard :(
The more I read about it though, the more convinced I become that it is the root of a lot of evil. How's that for dramatic?? :)
Is it conjunctivitis?
Seriously though, with 79 toxins wreaking havoc in our bodies, is it any wonder? I can really feel the cognitive effects at the moment - poor memory and concentration, headaches, insomnia, feeling low etc etc.
Such a vicious circle though. I am making an appointment with a naturopath tomorrow. He is supposed to be very good and has a long waiting list, but I can wait. I'm sick of feeling like sh*t, but also too low on energy to really do something about it. Le sigh.

Yes, tell 'em like it is PH. Can you imagine how they would feel?? I've said that to my husband too. I don't think he fully got it still, but he has never mentioned anything about it again so at least he got how important it is to me :)
I have to say that he is very supportive though, but also often say that my boobs are perfect the way they are. Liar. :D

Ok, I'll start on a low Turmeric dose. I do have Milk Thistle, but I don't know...I never really felt any benefits when I used it. I've started on a probiotic again and I guess I'll have to spend a small fortune in the local HF shop on all the anti-fungal supplements :/
Upwards and onwards. Isn't it so cool to manage to get more boob into the cups with the water? I can't wait to try it again!! Did you fill your whole cups or just half?

Buxom, thank you for that link. That is very interesting, as is the valve that Lucy linked to. That might be a very worthwhile investment. :)

Padded Hell

I know, Minnie! The joke is wearing thin now :mad:. My eyes are red, really sore, itching at the tear ducts, light sensitive, but there isn't any gunk coming out of them, so I don't think it's conjunctivitis, phew! Hubby thinks it's some sort of allergy, and allergies=weakened immune system! Those [insert any swearword you want here ;D] antibiotics!!!!! I am so low on energy too, this just isn't living!! :mad:. Good luck with the naturopath tomorrow, I really hope he comes up trumps for you ;).

Do you ever watch 'The Food Hospital' on Channel 4? I find it really interesting, and last week there was a little feature on the benefits of turmeric. It must be really powerful as it even had an effect on killing cancer cells! I'm looking forward to using it again in luteal, as I think I'll get a better picture of how it's effecting me & my cycle next time. It's staying in my routine whatever though ;D. My skin hasn't looked this good in years!

The hydro-noogling is getting addictive! I've been using my M NB cups, as they're the only ones I can fit on my pigeon chest without foam rings, and I'm stunned how far I can get into them with the water too! I can fill them right near to the top, & the sides of my boobs are all squashed up against the sides. Woah! :eek:. I don't think I'm brave enough to wear them anywhere other than the bathroom yet. Wouldn't want to spring a leak ;D, but could this be a possible ticket out of booby nowheresville???

lexuswoman

PH!

This hydro noogling is like water aerobics for the boobs! ;D This maybe your golden ticket to boob land! I think I would only do that in the bathroom/bathtub too, I wouldn't want a waterfall anywhere in my house. Hope you pink eye clears up quickly.

Minnie-

I saw in PH's post that you're seeing a naturopath. Have you thought about asking them about natural/herbal breast enlargement? Dr. James Duke, a very well known herbalist, in his book, the Green Pharmacy, talked about using herbs for breast enlargement and if his daughter wanted implants, he would first have her try the natural route. Here's a link to the excerpt from the book, if you want to print it and take it with you. I'd be curious to see what a naturopath's opinion would be. http://www.guidetohealth.com/library/the-green-pharmacy-herbal-handbook/breast-enlargement/. Hope you get to feeling better too!

Lex' ;)

PS- Love the comment about the husband's you know what. I've said almost that very thing to mine and its like :eek:, now I understand!!!!!!!! ;)

Padded Hell

Lexus,

You're a sweetheart :). My eyes are a slightly less shocking pink now, thanks.

The hydro-noogling is hilarious (and effective IMO :)), but it stays firmly IN the bathroom ;D. Have you tried it yet?

Btw, I managed to get hold of that book by Dr. James Duke eventually. What an wealth of information it is! I turn to it for all sorts of ailments now.

I'm still not entirely sure that hubby understands, but every time I say I'm jacking in NB, he tells me 'No.It's working! It's working!'. The man's brainwashing me into boobs ;D

Padded Hell

Buxom Boobs,

Thanks for the info on the minivac pump. I wonder if you could attach the water pump pot thing(from the brake bleeding kit - which they sell seperately) to the NB pump, and that way you could stop the water from getting into the pump & spraying out the back of it? What do you think? Although, the water flying out cracks me up every time too, I'd rather not spend my time mopping the bathroom floor ;D!

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Glad you're enjoying the Green Pharmacy book. I looked thru it quickly at Barnes and Noble several months ago, but was mainly concerned with the natural breast enlargement chapter. I believe that there are far more effective herbal/natural ways to treat diseases without some of the dangerous prescription drugs that are being shoved down our throats. Here in the US, there are a lot of advertisements on TV for prescription drugs and sometimes the side effects are worse than what the medication is treating. Last week my husband & I watched this special on medicinal marijuana and how it can treat and cure cancer without chemo and radiation. It was a special kind of marijuana that was administered in tincture form. Supposedly it would kill the cancer cells without causing harm to any other part of the body.

No, I still haven't hydronoogled yet. This is going to be a busy month for me, we're leaving town several weekends in a row and I'm just wanting to be able to keep up with my audio program and massage. I did figure out a new way to save time on my massage when I'm out town. I massage in the shower with gentle facial soap. I normally use cocoa butter creme, but for traveling prefer to pack light.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

lex' ;)

Padded Hell

Lexus,

My Green Pharmacy book doesn't have a breast enlargement chapter, so maybe it's a different version :-\. I had to get it shipped to the UK, as I believe the author is American & it's hard to get over here. My book's called 'The Green Pharmacy guide to Healing Foods'. I'm so gutted that it doesn't have the BE chapter :mad:!! Do you know the title of the one you looked at? Yes, I'm a firm believer in more natural ways of dealing with ailments too. If I can get away with not using them, I will, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Another reason why I'll never resort to breast implants either :). You don't know what damage they might do to your body & then it's too late :(. You've got bigger boobs but you're too ill to enjoy them. What good is that????

I'm going to try some more hydro-noogling tomorrow. I'm so impressed by how much further you can swell into the cups. I'm really hoping this might help me get over my growth stalling. I'm starting some BE hypnosis tonight, which I'll be doing for the next 30 days. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I feel like I need to do all I can to stay focused & positive, or someone won't be getting boobs for Christmas, will they ;D? Seriously, that's ALL I want this year. Something to show for months/years of devotional (or delusional :D) pumping! How is your growth coming along, btw?

Did you manage to find a way to get your cups to stay on? I thought of a couple of ideas, but you've probably tried them or someone's suggested them already. What about using an old bra that fits snug, and cutting holes for the cups, then you could at least have some support to hold the cups in place while you pump. Have you tried Aloe Vera as a lube? That's quite a sticky consistency, & really good for the skin. Might help the cups stay put a bit more. I'm just throwing a few things out there really :)! Any luck with the double-sided tape you were looking for? There MUST be a way to get those cups to stay on, Lex ;D! You'll crack it, I'm sure!

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

I don't know which version of the Green Pharmacy you have, is it by Dr. James Duke? The one I looked at was just called The Green Pharmacy. I happened to find a link to the chapter of the book that deals with herbal breast enlargement, I posted it on the reply to Minnie, but here's the link again: http://www.guidetohealth.com/library/the-green-pharmacy-herbal-handbook/breast-enlargement/. That's the whole chapter straight from the book.

I hear you about the implants thing. I was going to get them 7 years ago and was all lined up to consult with a surgeon and chickened out at the last minute. Believe me, I don't regret not getting them though. Back then my now ex-husband had agreed to pay for the operation, but in the back of my mind I was thinking, if I get sick from these, I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Some women might get them and never have any problems, but I was just too afraid after reading numerous stories on the internet to the contrary. No other explaination why a perfectly healthy young woman ends up with lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, weight gain, hair loss, and a host of other mysterious conditions which strangely enough almost all went away when the implants were removed.

I'm glad to hear you're going to do the hypnosis again. I still get those tingles in my boobs every night when I listen to my audio :D so I know something is happening. I'm still holding on to the inch that i grew earlier this year, but haven't gained any more size, and I'm almost afraid to stop my program. I haven't missed night of audio or massage in 8 months! My boobs look bigger or smaller even depending on the time of day and if I've worn a bra all day long. I quit the herbal stuff in my massage lotion a few months ago, but I'm planning to restart it again next month. October is gonna be a crazy month for me, I'll be out of town several weekends in a row and would rather wait til next month when things slow down a bit.

I did find some double sided tape in my utility closet and its the closest I've come to getting the cup to stay on my chest without farting off. It stuck firmly to my chest, but when I pumped, I could hear a hissing noise coming from the bottom of the cup. I know there's no crack in my cup, tubing or pump because I put the cup on my stomach, pumped it and it suctioned perfectly. I'm trying to find something I can attach to the cup, the same thickness of the foam rings, along with the tape to give me cushion and plenty of space to seal out any gaps. I tried camper tape and it didn't do any good. I did learn one thing....to be careful with the double sided tape. Its super sticky and I couldn't just yank the cup off my chest. I had to slowly peel the cup off. One of these days I'll get there!

You just hang in there hun and don't give up! One of these days, you're gonna say I've grown and I'm gonna say, I got the cups to stick!

Lex' ;)

Padded Hell

James,

What I try to do now, is I take a break for the first two weeks of my cycle, then do a lot more pumping in luteal phase. Fingers crossed, but this seems to be working for me :)