Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

DJ,

Yes, I'd agree, we are hard on ourselves. I think we've been doing this so long, that we've completely lost the ability to see ourselves as we truly are. I know I have!

Minnie does have some pics here on the forum. I've yet to put some pics on here, but I've promised myself that I will add some this year too. Maybe you'll all see something I don't! This week has been awful, and I've realised just how much stress affects my boobs. They've gone very small & flat again. Sigh :(

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Sorry I haven't been about. I had some really awful family news this week, and I'm still reeling from the shock. You know where you feel you've been dealt a body blow? It's made me realise what's important in life, and the matter of 'small boobs' seems pretty insignificant atm. Saying that, everyone needs focus in their life when times get tough, so this is a very welcome distraction :)

That's the first time I've had a proper bad crack in a cup since I started noogling. So, one cup in three years ain't bad! Although, my M cups are a monument to superglue. All hairline cracks from dropping on the bathroom floor. Always had a bad case of Butter fingers!

I'm so pleased you like the cypress oil :). I like the gentle warming feel & haven't had the cold boob feeling since using it, touch wood. Or the dreaded 'purple nipple'. Have you noticed green veins appearing on you chest when you apply it?

Well, changing your L and CL cup every half hour sounds like a good experiment. I'll make a mental note of that! I have to be careful of using the L cups, as they're the ones that gave my the ugly red marks under & over my boobs :mad:.

I generally try to apply the coconut oil to my bum and thighs every day. I bought one of those round cellulite massagers from Boots, which is perfect, and then you smear it on, and massage it in in circular movements upwards. I literally only spend a few minutes doing it, and I've seen results. As long as you don't mind smelling like a giant coconut! ;D. I've never thought about using it on my face. I might try that. I'm really trying to steer clear of all the chemicals & parabens which are in so many beauty products. Plus, my skin is super sensitive to perfume. Ugh :-\

minnie34

Oh PH

I am so, so sorry. :(
I am wishing you all the courage and strength in the world to get through this very difficult period. And you are so right - there are so many other things that are more important. I guess we never really think about that as long as everyone around us is healthy and life sort of just trucks along. But in the face of shock, grief or loss it definitely becomes very clear what is important and not. So noogling being a distraction rather than a compulsion sounds pretty good, given the circumstances.

I haven't noticed any green veins but will look out for them. Really liking the cypress oil still, although my noogling has become rather irregular lately what with the spells of good weather and spending less time in the sofa. Am planning to get busy this week as AF arrives next weekend and not much point then.

I have a magnificent Candida outbreak once again and am lost for ideas at this stage. Ugh. Someone suggested aloe vera juice, as it apparently not only kills the candida but also prevents it from growing again. So off to the HF it was and now I am drinking this vile juice in the hope that it will clear. Dear hormones, please give me a break??

Thanks for the tip about the cellulite massager, Boots is now on the top of my list. Never thought about rubbing it in to something like that but it makes perfect sense. I well believe that you have seen results as coconut oil seems to be the miracle cure for everything these days!! :)

Mind yourself PH and don't worry about updating if you don't feel like it. Main thing is that you look after your own well being. Big hugs x

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Thank you for your lovely kind words :). I'm still hanging in there, trying to keep things as normal & routine as possible. Funny how noogling has become part of 'the norm' for me now. Never thought I'd say that when I first started doing this! But it's actually been beneficial to relegate noogling to a distraction. The last few weeks have made my viewpoint completely change & I feel much more appreciative of the boobs I have, but I still can't stay away from self-improvement! One thing I know for sure is, health really IS the most important thing. Without it, you don't have anything, which makes me feel a lot less guilty for racking up the points on my H&B card :p

I'm sorry about the candida :(. Do you find it gets worse in the hot weather? I have to make sure everything is cotton or it's a nightmare :mad:. Did you buy the aloe Vera juice? How are you finding it? You can only use it for a short time, can't you? Maybe that will be all you'll need :-\. You tried wild oregano oil once before, didn't you? That's the only other thing I can suggest. It's such an annoying condition though. I'm doubtful I'm ever really going to get rid of mine completely. I still have to be so careful with bread & cheese. That causes the candida to build up like nothing else with me. Have you ever been tested for allergies?

I ordered some Matcha green tea, my newest fad! It arrived today, but I need to get one of those milk frother sticks to mix it up with, or else you end with green lumps in your tea. Gross! It's really REALLY high in antioxidants & chlorophyll. It also helps burn belly fat. Yesssss!!! I may be buying in bulk! I'm only going to drink 1 cup a day though. Just in case it burns my small amount of boob fat away! Paranoid, moi??

My boobs have bounced back in luteal a bit :) I can really see a much nicer shape to them emerging now. I think switching to my contoured CL's has helped a lot, & pumping the smaller boob longer is paying off...slowly. It's still going to be a 'flat' bikini-free summer though. Sob :'(

minnie34

PH

I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there. Having some sort of normality is always helpful when life gets turned upside down. I can relate to noogling having become part of the norm. The day I stop will be a strange one, and I bet I will have the feeling that something is missing for some time to come :)

I think the weather could definitely add to the candida outbreaks. Cotton all the way here too. I have the oil of oregano (capsules) and have used it in the past but not sure if it helped. Am going to really really try and kick the sugar again, I was doing so well but then i fell off the wagon and now I crave it a lot, especially the bad stuff like Moro bars and other unhealthy things. But it has to be kicked to the curb. I think they say that the aloe vera should be used for short periods only but on the bottle I have it says that it can be taken as a food supplement daily, no time limit on it. My plan was to take it for an entire cycle to see if it can help prevent the candida from building up...And bread is a no-no for me too. Which is ok, I actually don't miss it at all and was never found of the bloated feeling that always came with it. I've never been tested for allergies actually, perhaps I should have started there? Have you?

Where did you get your Matcha? It's not cheap!! Am dying to hear how you are finding it, I had heard about it before but never read up on it until now and WOW! Sounds amazing. I could really do with something energy boosting right now so I am eagerly awaiting your feedback! :)

Glad to hear luteal is treating you and boobies well. I love luteal for that very reason! AF has just been here and although not unusually cruel, cruel enough. So yes, bikini-free summer here too. Am thanking the universe for Primark bras and vests though, at least there is an illusion, which will have to do for now!!

James

Didn't know anything about candida, so I did a little search. Sounds horrible. This link is an advertisement for a product, but it is long and detailed and stresses multiple approaches, diet, and continuing treatment long after the symptoms have disappeared. Looks legit to me. http://www.candida-yeast-infection-relief.com/
Since you have been battling this for a long time, maybe this is old news, but as I said it is long and detailed, so there may be some new tidbits for you.

Padded Hell

James, thanks for the really useful link you posted ;). There were some really interesting tidbits that I didn't know! I had no idea candida likes to eat progesterone. That makes a lot of sense to me now.

I'm determined to get rid of it, as I really think it can affect breast growth too, as it lowers the body's temperature :(

Padded Hell

Minnie,

This may be a long one, so bare with me... :)

Well, our lives have converged yet again! I've had a recurring patch of dry itchy skin that keeps appearing under my eye. I didn't really think much of it, but it looks unsightly & takes ages to clear up. Turns out, it's more than likely caused by our little friend, Candida! I had a feeling 'it' was building up again :mad:. I can't tell you how fed up I am, but I know you're with me here! Let's scream in stereo! Arghhhhh!!!! I immediately have gone back on the 'world's most boring diet' & I've been researching what else I could try. I thought I'd try olive leaf extract. Have you tried it at all? I saw in in H&B for a staggering £25, so that's not gonna happen! I'll look elsewhere, and I might try Pau D'arco. I need to look into this a bit more, but it looks interesting. I read the other day, that Oil of Oregano can knock out the good microbes as well as the bad ones, so I don't think I'll be using that again, just in case :-\. There's also Grape Seed Extract that I haven't tried either.

I was tested for allergies about 7 years ago. Apparently, I'm sensitive to Gluten & lactose intolerant. I didn't really take the Gluten thing on board, tbh.

I got my Matcha on Amazon. I made sure I gave myself a limit of £10 for it, and I bought 50g.You could literally bankrupt yourself on this stuff! It's definitely an acquired taste, a lot stronger & earthier (with slight grassy undertones *strokes imaginary beard*)than normal green tea, but I don't mind it. I'm only having a small cup (1/2 a mug size) in the morning, which is plenty. Even though Matcha is expensive, I think it does go a long way. I'm using 1/4 tsp Matcha per cup, which makes a thin consistency. I don't want a cup of green soup! Don't know if it's a coincidence, but I've slept really well since drinking it! You can almost feel it doing you good, when you drink it. It's day 3 of AF & I have much more energy than I usually have too. I wonder if it might help with the Candida?? What do you think?

My luteal boobs are a happy memory now :(. I wish I had something more to say about them, but things are much the same :(. I'm only asking for two more inches... C'mon!!! I'm bartering with the boobie fairy now :p

minnie34

PH,

That is incredible - although not the first time our lives seem to be heading down the same path. Could it not be that we were grwoing a few cup-sizes instead?? ::)
I noticed some dry patches around my elbows, which are never dry otherwise and before I could say "Candida" the outbreak was in full swing. Yes, the supplements are stupidly expensive. I actually had some olive leaf here at home from the last time I had the flu so started taking them straight away. At the moment I am using a combo of garlic, oregano, cloves and cinnamon three times a day. Really really expensive but I have to do everything I can to try and beat this curse. I also squeeze pink grapefruit and mix with apple cider vinegar twice a day and have added vit B to my supplements in order to try and increase the progesterone being eaten up by the devil itself. Thank you James for that link, a few very interesting bits of info indeed!
!
Grape Seed Extract is probably the most disgusting thing you could every drink, but it is supposedly very effective. I dunno. I have used it a few times when I've had flare-ups and even if it does help (hard to know what is helping when you are taking lots of different things), it always returns at one stage or another anyway. Gah!

I've started drinking Matcha as well and am really enjoying it. I don't really like green tea very much but this is different. Lovely little routine as well with the whisking ant stuff. Yep, it's a keeper. I have definitely noticed an increase in energy and have cut down on coffee since I started drinking it about a week ago, and energy levels are pretty good! So thank you for that tip, now I am just waiting for the fat to be burning off me - boobies not included obviously - and all will be well ;D
In terms of it helping with the Candida; I would think so yes, in the sense that it probably strengthens immune system and might help the body naturally fight overgrowth? *grasping at straws here*

I am entering luteal now and am hoping for a bit of a treat. I don't know how it will work, this year being my last. Those couple of inches seem pretty near impossible to achieve in the space of the next six months. But the thought of entering a fifth year of noogling....not particularly attractive either :-\
Grow grow grow!!

Padded Hell

Minnie,

If only we could grow a few cup sizes! The luteal illusion of bigger boobs is here again. I'm so fed-up of part-time boobs!! I'm still noogling every other day but nothing much seems to be happening on the growth front. I wish I had SOMETHING to report, but I've obviously hit another plateau/slump. *my millionth sigh*...

This post is mostly going to be about our other sideline - 'Operation Candida'. I know for certain now stress is a big trigger for me. It's got so much worse. I've decided to try out the ACV too, and bought some organic stuff the other day. It's too cheap not to try it! I also stumbled across a candida book in a sale for 50p. Serendipity or what? It's called 'Beat Candida through Diet'. A lot of it, we already know. Sugar-bad etc, but there's a few interesting bits & bobs in there. They suggested making a salad dressing with ACV as it's less harsh on the stomach, so I might try that first. Did you find much on Pau D'arco? Do you think it's worth a try? I don't think I can stomach Grape Seed Extract! Hideous stuff :(

I'm so glad you've started drinking Matcha too! I'm already addicted to my morning cup now! Apart from the green residue at the bottom of the cup. urghhh :(. I still quaff it down though! I read somewhere recently that it is beneficial for Candida too. So, let's drink to that! My dry skin patch under my eye has finally cleared up, & I reckon the Matcha has helped to speed up its healing. Hopefully, you'll get rid of yours too.

I've also really cut down on red meat (too acidic) and have been making Spelt soda bread. It's a bit heavy, but alright toasted :) See how desperate I am these days! How are you getting on? Found anything else we can experiment on ourselves with ;D?

minnie34

Yes, if only....Am working hard on acceptance at the moment. Not going so well, ha! But what else is there? I am trying to look at it from the bright side; this journey has taught me a lot about female health and I now understand my body so much better. For that, I am grateful.

How is Operation Candida going for you? Finding that book is truly serendipity! :) ACV salad dressing is a great idea and a lot more gentle on the esophagus than drinking it straight, for sure. Mixed with some olive oil and herbs (like oregano for example) and you have an antifungal potion!
I did do a bit of reading on the Pau D'arco and it sounds really really good. I have ordered a bottle of tablets from amazon, it is Pau D'arco, Oregano, Caprylic Acid and Black Walnut mixed in together and it wasn't too bad - around £16 for 180 capsules. I also found strong probiotics for a good price and so I am waiting for them to arrive as I only realised after ordering that they were being shipped from the US. Doh! i hope they will work, and I need to get on top of my diet too. At least cut out the sugar and keep gluten to a minimum. Anything above and beyond that is too hard and not sustainable either. Gah, I am so so fed up with this now. Anyways.

I am also doing a 3 month bowel cleanse with psyllium husk. A friend recommended it, it is apparently very good for those with IBS and a sluggish system alike. On day 3 and so far, so good. We shall see if I manage to stick the 3 months - more than anything I'll probably forget. I think that I am definitely lacking fibre in my diet, even though I eat fruit and veg, but not so much other things like beans, legumes, wholegrains etc. Another day, another fad :D

Yep, liking my Matcha too and hoping it will help with my gut issues too. The residue is a bit ick alright, but I try to down it quickly without looking :)
Unfortunately nothing to report on the boobie front. They are stubborn as hell, feel like they deserve an award for their outright refusal to grow. My tubing is starting to go as well, but since the plan was for this to be the last year, I don't know if it's worth investing in a new one. I'll probably end trimming it down until there is nothing left and that's my decision made for me then ;/

Padded Hell

Minnie,

It's been too long since I last replied. Life has a habit of throwing a few curveball's, doesn't it?

Well, I'm feeling much like you at the minute. I'm trying to accept myself as I am, because I don't really think I have much choice nowadays. I'm feeling a bit down about my noogling at the moment. My boobs seem to fluctuate so much, it's hard to know what is real growth. I feel like I just live for the little bit of swelling I get, but if I have a day off NB, my boobs look so sorry for themselves :(. I've been at this for 4 years & I still can't get to a solid 32A. I apologise for the whingeing! This is mostly my frustration speaking & partly, the lovely weather we've been having has made me feel self-conscious again. What I'd give to wear a nice strappy top, but they'd make me look so ridiculously flat. You NEED some cleavage to carry them off.

Nevertheless, I still sitting here with my NB on :mad:. I want to jack it all in, but I won't let myself. Ok, enough of the self-pity. It's just not pretty, is it? ;D

Have you tried the P'au D'Arco tablets yet? I'd be interested to know how you're getting on with them. I read that you should keep to a low dose of it, as too much can potentially be bad for your immune system. So, it's best combined with another candida-fighting herb or supplement. Maybe you could use it in conjunction with your strong probiotics? I've been doing more research on Candida and I'm even more convinced on following an alkaline diet. Pathogens can't survive in an alkaline environment, so it makes sense. Matcha tea is definitely a good start! I'm giving enzyme tablets another go atm. Argh, is there anything we haven't tried???? How's the bowel cleanse going? My hubby keeps going to the shops & bringing back a load of processed crap, so no doubt, I'll be needing one too!! Why is it even though you tell them "Can you stop buying me this crap. I'm trying to eat healthy". They go right ahead & put temptation in your way!!! He means well, bless him ;)

minnie34

Oh indeed it does. Not always easy to catch that ball without getting a bit bruised either. I dunno PH. All I can say is that I feel your pain, I really do. 4 years going for me too, and what have I got to show for it? God, I thought in my naivety that I'd be doing it for a year and then off to B-cup land. La-la land more likely. This good weather really hasn't helped either. Where would I be without Primarks' bras and vests? Still, am tiring of the padding and just want a bit of jiggle. Yep, 'tis the season to be moany, for sure!! :D

Haven't really noticed anything from Pau D'arco tablets yet. They are mixed with oil of oregano, black walnut and capryiilc acid as well so a real Candida buster, hopefully. I think you are right re the alkaline diet. I tried it a few years back but found it hard to maintain. All too easy to slip into the old habits eh.
Bowel cleanse didn't go so well, I got really bloated and backed up instead. At least it was a cheap fad! The seeds were pretty horrible to drink, but it did help me to stop snacking in the evenings, partly because they are filling and partly because you're not supposed to be eating at least 30 mins before or after taking them, so that motivated me to stay on the straight and narrow.

My hubby is the same by the way. Comes home with chocolate or crisps on a fairly regular basis, despite me giving out to him - also on a regular basis. After I have eaten all the goodies that is :p
But yes, they mean well. Pity they don't bring home wheatgrass, kale and other such delicacies :)

Padded Hell

My 4th anniversary of NB is fast approaching *deep deep sigh*. Ironically, luteal is really being good to me this month, so I've perked up a bit (literally!). My right boob is starting to take shape, but leftie still looks very underdeveloped. Pumping it 30 mins longer each NB session has improved it, so I'll keep at it :). I just wish there was a way to speed up the process.

Yep, these Primark bras were not designed for hot weather. Even so, I'll be buying a load more. Must keep up the illusion! I'm the David Blane of boobs, you might say ;D

That's disappointing about the P'au D'arco :mad:. Maybe they need to be taken for a while, or am I down to my last straw?? Clutching it for dear life! I'm going to continue with my alkaline diet while the nice weather lasts. Can't get enough salads, atm. I agree though, it's hard to keep going with it. I've been looking into getting an alkaline water jug too. The filters are quite expensive but they last about 3 months which isn't too bad.
Oh dear, shame about the bowel cleanse, but that is so typical. You try and help yourself & you end up making it worse. Remember my Barleygrass disaster? I never felt so horrible & bloated in my life!! I say bin those damn psyllium seeds!

So, do you think you'll carry on pumping when you hit the 4 year mark? It's a tough call, isn't it? I can't stand the empty deflated look, but I'll probably hit menopause before I'm anywhere near a B-cup ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I would love to find a way to speed up the process. I expect I'll be doing this for years too since I don't have any other real options (even HRT would use pumping). Can you believe there is a mental eval for men wanting implants (even fat transfer)?

So, I suppose similar option weighing is needed for anyone doing this any long period of time.

DJ

James

I know we've been through this before, but I still believe you can get results if you can find significantly more time for massage. 2 to 3 hours per day. Not all at one time. Massage your boobs in the morning, when you wake up, and when in shower. If you can go braless in the evenings, opportunity massage any time you have a few moments, just stick your hands up under your shirt and do a little massage. If you can make dedicated massage session time, better with safflower salad oil or flaxseed oil. I know finding time is your main problem. Good luck :)

minnie34

It'll be the same for me PH - menopause by the time boobs will resemble boobs!!
And yes, I remember your woes with the Barleygrass. Amazing how something so supposedly good for you can have such an adverse effect. I'm here now with a kilo bag of psyllium husks, guess I'd better find some bread recipes to throw them into. Glad luteal is being kind though. Perhaps a sign of good things to come? Primark bras definitely not a good idea in this weather but they are here to stay nonetheless! :)

I will continue with the Pau for at least another cycle to see if it helps, in conjunction with the probiotic. My diet isn't the best - I do try to keep sugar to a minimum but I am by no means gluten free, nor alkaline. I think I have tried it all so many times now, and the Candida keeps coming back anyway so I just don't have the energy to anything resembling an elimination diet. I eat a decent balance of carbs protein and veg with very little processed stuff (that'll be the crisps) and things like nuts, seeds, fresh fruits and even some fermented stuff is a part of my staple diet. I do have a weakness for coffee, but rarely more than two cups a day, besides that I only drink purified water. I remember looking into those alkaline jugs a few years ago, as well as the drops. I ended up getting this powder that tasted like a mixture of baking soda and salt, but it was so horrible that I didn't last very long. It was at least 40 quid for the tub, mad!! The jug is probably a much, much better option! :D

I have been thinking about my own impending 4-year anniversary and have reached the conclusion that I will more than likely continue to noogle, and I will let go of the the concept of time because it doesn't really matter. It is what it is - we are slow, slow growers and faced with two choices; either we stop or we keep going. And I know that stopping would not make me happy, it would be more like resigning as it isn't as if i have reached or even come close to my goal. But if I'm going to continue i need to look at it as something that is a prt of my lifestyle - just like I get haircuts, shave my legs, tint my eyebrows, cleanse and moisturise my face etc. These are things that I have done for a long time and are a part of a "beauty regime" and I will have to include the noogling in that from now on and stop looking at it as something with an end goal. It is just going to have to be a part of the routine, period. And maybe then, I won't feel so frustrated over the lack of progress, just like I don't feel frustrated when the hairs on my leg grow back :)
So I guess I'm in it for the looooooong haul - I don't really see an alternative.

DJ, are you serious? Why would they do that to any man? That is very messed up.

James, thank you for the tip. I shall certainly try to get in there and give them a little rub whenever an opportunity presents itself. They are slightly rare indeed, but even a few minuted here and there is better than nothing I suspect!

JohannaH

dminer84 said:
Indeed, I would love to find a way to speed up the process. I expect I'll be doing this for years too since I don't have any other real options (even HRT would use pumping). Can you believe there is a mental eval for men wanting implants (even fat transfer)?

So, I suppose similar option weighing is needed for anyone doing this any long period of time.

DJ

Here in the Dallas, Texas, USA area you can find clinics who will prescribe M2F HRT to males with the informed consent model instead of going through counseling. I myself self-medicated initially (which I do not recomment) and my new primary care physician referred me to an endocrinologist who gave me the proper prescriptions.

HRT is a crapshoot whether it would work enlarging the breasts or not. I must have the genetics inherited from my paternal grandmother who had large breasts as I have been able to get C cup breasts, and I still have breast growth pains. Breast development from HRT does take a looong time. And in my case the only pumping I have been doing is injecting the estradiol in my thigh every week.

John

Padded Hell

DJ,

Well, nothing surprises me when it comes to doctors. I've mentioned this before, but ages ago i went to see my GP, basically looking for answers regarding my underdeveloped chest. I was brushed off and asked if I wanted counselling/psychotherapy as if the problem was 'all in my head', when the physical evidence was obvious! I was never offered any kind of hormone testing or anything. There seems to be a complete unwillingness to even investigate these kind of issues. I suspect it doesn't pay somehow. I know it's not the same thing as you've experienced, but it's so frustrating that as adults we can't be trusted to know our own minds! But of course, other people are a much better authority to know what's right for us, aren't they? *gets down off soapbox*

Anyway, I've had a week off of noogling to clear my head & lick my wounds, and I've decided to keep calm & carry on, as the saying goes. I so SO wish we could find the magic formula to speed up things!!!!