Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet

The bra thing is a good idea. My problem is I can't tell a difference in how my bra is fitting (none of mine are padded), so I guess that just means all around I haven't seen growth. ::hangs head:: Oh well - I really do think I ought to be patient.

Just for record-keeping purposes, I want to note down that I'm taking a break from noogling this week. I have the flu and I'm busy with school and I have to be away this upcoming weekend anyway, so it's just easier this way, and I think a break once every 3 months sort of makes sense anyway, since some people seem to do better taking small breaks once in a while.

OptimisticGirl

Well, girl, a break does help! However, in your first 6 months, you shouldn't take a break for more than 3 days, I believe. Because in the first 6 months, almost every thing you got is swelling. Nothing permanent yet. I used to take a break for several days and then it took me 1 month to come back to where I was. Afterward, I only took 1 day break every month.

soonenough

You are so ridiculously petite; I'm envious. I imagine 30A or 30B would be too small for you. My daughter who is 5'3" and 97 lbs have the same rib cage measurement as you have. I was trying to determine if she needs a bra. She tried 30A and 30B and they were tight. The bra were padded though. Ah, to be young and slender again.

Strumpet

@ OptimisticGirl - Thanks for your insight! I guess I can try pumping today and tomorrow then and then the weekend will be another shorter break. The thing is though that I haven't had any growth really so I'm not afraid of losing it.

@ soonenough - Gosh, thanks. I really do think I might be a 30C but I just cannot find those anywhere. Slenderness runs in my family but then so do the problems that go along with that, like brittle bones.

SueB5

Hi Strumpet. Sorry to hear you are unwell. As you know, I took 4 days off and it didn't make much difference really, but I thought it would. You need to do what you need to do. I see this as a way of life and that, to me, means that it is the long term that counts most. I am aiming to win the war and may lose a few battles en route. I know that means I might have to miss out on potential swelling or growth and take longer, but life goes on and I don't always have the power to do differently. If only we could have a period of time where everything stops; A kind of extended noogleberry bank holiday. Oh hummm! Get well soon and I really hope it does not have too much of effect. Sue

Strumpet

Hey guys!
So I knoow you're supposed to measure at the same time every month, and this is a week early, but I looked in the mirror and I was like "hey woah!" and I seem to be measuring 31" for a few days now. Yay, I guess taking that break helped!
In other news, I got a package notice from the post office of something from the UK, so I bet those are my large cups at long last. :) I'm going to get them Monday and hopefully say goodbye to the mediums.

Also, thanks Sue for wishing me well. :) I feel much better now.

jnorton22002

Hey Strumpet,

I'm with you girl. Mama wishes you well. It is much better to be well. Nothing better than to be healthy and then work on our boobs. I'm hoping your domes are here. there are great. You will love them. Hugs to you hun Mama :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

That is good news Strumpet. It is good to see a difference in the mirror. That is brilliant. Dome transition time too! You have it all going on. Sue

Strumpet

So these large domes are crazzzy, even when I only noogle one at a time I have a hard time getting it to stay on. They gap over the side of my rib cage. I remember having this trouble with the mediums at first, so I'll keep at it for a bit, but I ordered the large contoured domes in the hopes that they'd make it easier for a small ribcage. Maybe if I noogle like half an hour with the mediums and then switch?

I'm also already pretty far up the domes, which surprised me. Probably a consequence of sticking with the mediums so long :p

Strumpet

Update on the large domes - I'm able to get them on now, but I can only do one at a time, and I have to hold them on sort of to get the suction to stay. I'm doing about the 3" line on the cups.
I used to sort of do 30/30/15 instead of 20/20/20, but now I've sized it down to 20/20/20 because it takes twice as long. The first 20 minutes I just do mediums on both.

noog

Hey Strumpet, I finally got my larges, and it looks like we reach the same spot in the domes. I bought the new foam rings, and there much better then the old ones, I think that's what helped me get them on so easily, and at the same time. Of course I have a 27 inch around chest, so yours is a little smaller which could be The problem. May we both have some good growth with these big babies!!

Strumpet

Thanks Mama J. :)

And Hooters,
Thanks, I might try the foam rings, then. Although I heard they reduce the diameter of the cups, which I'm worried might influence swelling?
Certainly good luck to us both. :)

SueB5

I have thought about the rings too but have the same concern. I was noogling and watchin TV last night and I didn't notice that my very thin top had gone under one of my domes very slightly. This turned my noogling into a full on excercise routine as I pumped and pumped geting nowhere! Sue

Strumpet

Update: I got the contoured larges in the mail on the 16th (only 9 days after I ordered!) but I didn't get a chance to get them from the post office until today.

They're definitely more comfortable than the other larges, and give me more growing room. I still have to do them one at a time and I'm still having trouble with suction. My frame is just toooo smallll but I really can't use the mediums anymore, I fill them up in <20 minutes. I think even with the soft rings it might just be worse because they might make the overall circumference of the cups wider, but I might give them a shot in the future.
I'm hoping that once I use these a while the process will start to get easier.
On the plus side, I seem to be getting pretty good swelling! Totally overflowing a 30C bra (and yes, I finally found some of those. It was a proud moment).

michelle

Nordstrom seems to carry a lot of sizes and they have been very helpful with me trying on different sizes. (Although I'm sure the girls thought I was crazy when trying to explain why I need two different bra sizes... "you see, I'm growing my boobs and they are bigger at times so I need ....." heh.

The website didn't even list a 30c but I tried the local store anyway and not only did they have a 30C but I even got to try on a 30D and 32D! Was pretty awesome.

noog

Congrats on the swelling :) !! I received the contour cups also, much faster shipping!! I tried them once, definatly more comfy then the larges if you don't have the rings, but it still takes me about an hour to fill the larges, so i'm going to keep using the larges until I fill them faster. Are you getting better swelling with the contoured vs the reg. Large? do you fill the large fast? I'm getting some swelling, but would luv more! Congrats on your progress!!

Strumpet

Hooters, I think I'm at about 3" on the larges, but I wanted to try the contours because I heard they were more comfortable.
I do think I'm getting better swelling with the contours vs the larges.

noog

Hey strumpet, well after reading yours and optimistic post about better swelling with the contoured, I decided to give it another shot. I was surprised at how comfy they were, and I think that week with the larges helped transition me to them... I think i'm changing my mind, these might be more comfy then the large with rings, plus i'm able to get them closer together so I got better cleavage,and there's more growing room like you mentioned. After I was all done, the swelling was definatly better then with the larges! I'm glad you guys posted your progress or I might not of tried them again for a while! Thank you!! Hopefully Lucy will make the xl's like this, that would be great!! Happy nooglin!!