TinyTots' Diary

tinytots

Sure! Here are some pics I took (all taken days before my period, luteal phase), I've written the captions on the images.

Day 1 when I just got my Noogleberry, right before I started. After massaging with oil, bandaids refused to stay on so I had to fashion this funny-looking tape and facial cotton ensemble. Measured 81cm.

I spent practically 2 whole days noogling, so my 3rd day swelling was around 84cm if I remember correctly.

3rd pic @ 2 months later...measuring 83.5-84cm. This pic was taken a few days ago. I don't know if I'm seeing things or what but I think my boobs are a little more symmetrical than they used to be. I haven't measured 81cm for weeks now despite not being too consistent with noogling so I'm hoping and praying that this growth is permanent.

Today I'm measuring 84.5cm, I haven't noogled since the other day (self-inflicted freckles due to over-pumping).

I wanted to post pictures much sooner, but I haven't been growing much at all... :-\ :-[

**I had to resize the images to upload them here.

missamanda

Definitely see an impressive amount of growth after just 2 months! :D I hope the photos and the measurements reassure you that it's really working?? I too am dealing with asymmetry, my left breast has less projection, so I'm pumping that side without the ball, even though I'm worried about the nipple elongating. It's difficult to tell from the photos since angles and lighting can play tricks, but would you say that your smaller breast appears to have a little less 'roundness'...? If your Large cups have arrived, try using a ball in just the smaller side for a while to increase fullness.

I believe it's possible to achieve not just the size we want, but also the particular shape we prefer and can even use different techniques on each breast to create more symmetry. Yes it's tedious and time-consuming, but it appears to work...

Great work so far, keep it up! xx

tinytots

There's no roundness to either of my boobs. :'( Sorry about the lighting thing. These days I take the pics at the same spot in my bedroom, same camera position and so on. Before Noogleberry I only had nipples and what looked like mosquito bites. Right now I see actual length developing. I'm trying to get fat to stay in my boobs!

That said, the asymmetry was very obvious on all my earlier pics (I have over 300 pics taken throughout my journey), and I think noogling is really helping a lot.

I haven't ordered the large domes yet, I wanted to ask Lucy about its diameter. I definitely want to try your technique, and try to get more roundness at the base. :)

missamanda

The Large cups are 14.2cm in diameter. You'll probably find you can't wear both domes at the same time either, but the benefit of that it is you can position each cup closer to the centre, which will eventually lessen the gap between the breasts to create more cleavage! I like a small space between the breasts as I think it makes them look more pert. Since my breasts have started to fill out a little at the base they look closer together, as that w-i-d-e empty space is a little narrower and the breasts now appear to point forward more! :)

Order the Large cups, they'll give you more room to grow in all directions. xx

tinytots

Thanks missamanda! I figure if I put on the large domes I would have to noogle one boob at a time unless I want half of the cup to end up under my arms. ;D I will give the mediums 1 more month, then I'll order the large domes.

The freckles finally went away yesterday but I didn't have time to noogle so I'll try again today...I'll go easy on the suction this time. :-\

An update on the massaging/vibrating bra... I noticed that leaving it on for 15-25 minutes actually maintains or helps swelling. Leaving it on for an hour helps a lot with soreness or tenderness (I had some tenderness all day because I'm still on PM), but somehow dissipates the swelling.

I actually hate being on PM. Thus far, I have not been experiencing any negative side effects (well, the breast tenderness is not so bad), especially side effects that I've read others experiencing. But there's something quite unnatural about having to pop a pill or two every day at specific times. There's a lot of fear that comes with using it too. That said, I can definitely vouch for it, especially at a daily dose of 600mg; it causes and maintains swelling (I'm still measuring 83.5cm). But I am pretty sure if I stop taking PM my boobs will go back to 81cm. Boohoo! :'(

The tenderness caused by the PM also makes noogling difficult and painful. I don't know how others are coping with both NB and PM at the same time. :eek:

Nov 28th: I am about 1.5kgs heavier than when I started. I seem to be putting on some winter weight. I will spend the coming weeks trying to lose some though, I want to look nice for my Christmas photos!

Currently ovulating. Today my band size is 72cm and my bust is 85.5cm! I'm almost out of the Japanese PM so I'll need to order some more this week. I went on breastnexus and read that the mood swings is caused by androgen and not estrogen? I need to learn more about all these hormones and their functions. When I was on the Thai PM (300mg per day) my mood was noticeably different. Now on 600mg there's no effect on my mood, just the boob sensitivity.

tinytots

My progress is snail-speed but I guess slow progress is better than none at all! ;D Very happy with the Japanese PM (600mg per day). Just ordered 6 more month's worth of the pills.

My face breaks out in zits and I get mood swings when I'm on 300mg so on my next cycle I will maintain a dose of 600mg throughout the month. The only side effect I get of being on 600mg is boob tenderness, which makes it feel like something's working!

PM seems to be maintaining a swelling of an extra 3-4cm.

How's that PM cream working out for you? I quite remember you saying something about wanting to use PM cream.

By the way, if anyone's interested in knowing the brands...I was on 300mg capsules of the Thailand Herbal One brand, and now I take 600mg (2 pills) of Japanese PM, the brand is Ogaland. The pills are tiny.

summergirl23

well hey, at least you aren't one of the users that has been pumping for a year with no results! some people experience very little change at first and then BAM start seeing huge amounts of swelling one day, that might be you! don't get discouraged! plus, I think your progress looks amazing! definitely noticable.

I'm glad the PM is working! good that you figured out a good dosage for you. I don't really notice that much of a difference with the cream, I mainly put it on the cleavage of my breasts (right in the middle of my chest, where i have no fat, therefore no cleavage) but that is definitely starting to puff up a little more, but i cant tell if it's from the cream or just pumping more.

tinytots

Today I pulled out a bikini I forgot I had. I have never worn it in public before and I've had it for years now. I tried it on today and it's not flattering at all, I want to get a new one. If anyone could recommend the type of bikinis that could appear flattering to A cup ladies comme moi, I would truly appreciate it! Perhaps something that has a pushup effect? I read that pushups can make bust size appear 1-2 cups larger!

zkk

I think I could help. I've bought (and tried) sooo many bikini tops, mainly because I have never been happy with how I look in them, so I've learned the hard way what works and what doesn't (I used to be an A cup). They usually recommend bandeau and triangle tops for small-chested, but my experience is that they only made me look flatter. Push-up can be a solution, but I think it is important to choose the right style because it can easily look fake. Personally I think I've looked best in these kind of bikini tops:

http://kaching.themesforge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/swim1a.jpeg

http://www.target.com.au/medias/static_content/product/images/large/48/81/A314881.jpg

The first one can be quite nicely combined with a push-up. It supports breasts also from the side, thanks to the wide straps, and thus allows more push-up to be used without it looking fake.

The trick with the second one is the wide band under the cups, which lifts the breasts up and makes them stick out more from the chest. Also the wide straps that are basically part of the cups make it look like there is more inside them than there actually is. ;)

missamanda

tinytots said:
Today I pulled out a bikini I forgot I had. I have never worn it in public before and I've had it for years now. I tried it on today and it's not flattering at all, I want to get a new one. If anyone could recommend the type of bikinis that could appear flattering to A cup ladies comme moi, I would truly appreciate it! Perhaps something that has a pushup effect? I read that pushups can make bust size appear 1-2 cups larger!

I currently only wear halter neck moulded/padded triangle bikini tops, because they are so much more flattering on me. They create the illusion of cleavage, whilst the push-up ones do nothing for me because there's not enough flesh to push up! Besides, my breasts are already so high up on my chest, that push ups make me look bizarre! The triangle shape with a deep band visually fills the space better, if that makes sense. And the halter neck pulls the breasts slightly closer together. They have to be moulded or padded for some shape (and to conceal cold nipples!) Details like pleats or ruffles add extra bulk and are especially good if you're small-chested AND pear-shaped! And wear something colourful or patterned to distract the eye, rather than plain black. Here are some good examples:

http://www.rotita.com/images/201505/goods_img/123153_P_1431046023863.jpg
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0437/4953/products/dressy_bleu_bikini_top.jpg?v=1398080427
https://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2013/10/08/victorias-secret-milkglass-green-pushup-halter-top-product-1-13932274-767820008.jpeg

Make sure the triangles don't join into a v-shape - otherwise it conceals the small amount of cleavage we want to show off! For example, this is better suited to larger breasts that need more support:

http://www.bodybeautifullingerie.co.uk/images/current-swimwear/Freya-Supernova/freya-supernova-triangle-bra-short-set-fuschia.jpg

And you'll probably want to avoid this style too ;D

http://ccrbrand.com/image/cache/data/womens/Bikini%20Triangle%20top/Bikini-triangle-top-purple-1091x1637.jpg

tinytots

Great tips there, thanks missamanda! I will definitely get a pair with nice patterns to help distract attention away from my tiny gals. ;D

Anyone notice when you're online shopping for small bras the first results are always kiddy bras? So unfair! :'(

Today I'm measuring 85.5cm. I'm a bit confused as to what my bra size is, I suppose I'm currently "in transition". I'm far too embarrassed to be fitted by a professional so it's all DIY-fitting for now. Daily dosage of PM varies between 200-300mg, luteal phase. Next cycle I will not drop my PM dosage.

9th Dec: Noogled for about 30mins straight. Got a major swelling of about 3cm (85cm before the noogle sesh, 88cm right after). It was so cold, I could almost feel the blood vessels in my boobs constricting! Anyhoo, the swelling didn't last long, it went down to 86cm in a matter of minutes.

Honestly, when I was 81cm I thought my boobs would be noticeably bigger at 85cm. But nope, not at all. They're still very tiny! I'm hoping they get to 90cm one day, that would make me a C cup assuming I can maintain my current band size (gone back to 71cm!). If that happens I wonder if I'm going to feel as though I need to grow just a wee bit more? I suppose that's what they call "boob greed"!

10th Dec: e-massaged for 10 mins, then noogled for about 20mins. I'm now using a mild mint essential oil to massage prior to noogling. I measured myself after and got a measurement of 86cm. I think this is the first month that I started seeing 86cm on the measuring tape. Although it's just the measurement of swelling, I haven't gone down to 81cm at all this month.

tinytots

Here's a visual update of my progress. Both were taken during the luteal phase of my cycle, same spot and lighting. Oct was about 1 month after I started noogling, and the Dec pic was taken just the other day(marks under the boobs is just from my bra's underwire; almost 2.5 months after I started noogling, and 1.5 months from the time I started taking PM.

Bandsize measured the same (71cm) however it should be noted that I have gained about 1Kg from the time I started this whole programme.

Attachments

• 2015-12-11 04.10.56.jpg
    2015-12-11 04.10.56.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 96

missamanda

You've clearly gained 1 cup size in 3 months - that's seriously amazing! I've been noogling 5 months and am still an A cup (albeit a little fuller!)
Anyway, keep doing what you're doing and by March you'll be another cup size bigger, woohoo! ;D

zkk

tinytots said:
Honestly, when I was 81cm I thought my boobs would be noticeably bigger at 85cm. But nope, not at all. They're still very tiny! I'm hoping they get to 90cm one day, that would make me a C cup assuming I can maintain my current band size (gone back to 71cm!). If that happens I wonder if I'm going to feel as though I need to grow just a wee bit more? I suppose that's what they call "boob greed"!

Yes, that's boobie greed and what you're experiencing now is boobie blindness :D I remember feeling the same way when my measurements (and bras) were telling me I had grown quite a bit but I only saw little changes. But looking at that pic you posted with an objective eye, I can confirm there's a big difference! You can toss those feeling of doubt out the window, you're not a slow responder ;)

tinytots

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate the support in this community! :-*

I just returned from a very lengthy summer holiday...I wasn't able to take the NB system with me because I'm too ashamed of my NBE programme (just not ready to let my family and friends know about it). So I've been taking about 1-2 PM tablets daily for the past few weeks, zero noogling.

I'm glad to be back home, despite the wintery cold. I've gained so much weight that I need to lose: 3Kgs!

On the brighter side, my band size is 72cm and my bust size is 87.5cm! I'm quite certain that I will lose some boob when I lose the "holiday weight".

I'll be noogling for a bit today. I've missed my noogleberry! :)

tinytots

So...I wanted to share yet another image update, took this pic a few days ago (luteal phase). Band size: 72cm, bust: 87.5cm - that makes me a 32B! I know it probably won't last long because I'm trying to shed the holiday weight, but still! I didn't measure myself in weeks so I'm still a little surprised, I can't believe it. :)

missamanda

Amazed! I think this officially makes you a fast responder! ;D Hopefully you'll maintain this size after losing weight, since most of it is probably actual growth. When I lost a few pounds my measurements decreased, but it was mostly back fat. My breasts are still fuller than pre-NB, despite being slimmer.

Happy for you! xx

tinytots

Thanks missamanda! I figure even if I lose some boob, NB might be able to help me inflate them a bit until they become permanent growth. After all, many people here who lost boob volume due to weight loss or nursing have experienced positive results with NB. I hope I can be one of the lucky individuals who can regain what they've lost, even if it's just 1 or 2 cm. With my size, every cm counts! ;D

How's your progress coming along? I'm hoping that this is the year we all reach our targets! This is the year! ;)