TinyTots' Diary

missamanda

I was ill over Christmas and New Year and wasn't noogling regularly. I guess I've stagnated. Need to get back on it! It's becoming harder to convince myself it's worth doing though, when I've had so little result! My shape is definitely rounder, but I haven't increased much in size. And when I massage I can still feel all the dips and gaps where I've never had enough tissue, it's like swiss cheese ??? It's rather disheartening, because I have to fill in all these holes first, before I even begin to notice any substantial growth. It's just tedious...

How are you getting on with your vibrating bra? Do you think it's helping with growth?

tinytots

The vibrating bra is tricky, I noticed that there's some swelling if I wear it for just a few minutes (15 mins or less). But the warmth and vibration is so soothing that I sometimes wear it for much longer, and when that happens I actually feel as though my boobs have shrunk in size.

I'm not sure if it helps with boob growth, as I am on everything I can think of right now, I am not certain which is helping and which isn't. I guess NB helps stretch the breast skin, which makes PM's job a bit easier perhaps...and PM is helping me grow some breast tissue. That, or it's just making me swell big time. The vibrating bra is also great for the breast tenderness I have to endure all the time now because of the PM.

Hang in there babe, we're all in this together! Changing my NBE routine really helped motivate me, perhaps try including new things to your routine that will help bring back that excitement? Xox :-*

tinytots

A picture I'd like to share prior to commencing my weightloss regiment. I want to first lose 2 Kgs to match the weight I was when I first started NBE, take a few measurements then to see how much I've gained in comparison, and then perhaps attempt to gain muscle. I do expect to lose fat, incl. boob fat, but part of me can't stand being this heavy! :-\

Jan 20 - shows a slight (very slight?) swelling after last night's NB session.

tinytots

Yesterday I wanted to give myself some encouragement, so I put the measuring tape above the bustline and set it to 81cm (starting mark) and it really help boost my confidence with my NBE routine. Mainly because 81cm was far too tight and wouldn't go over the bustline. I remember, my whole life I actually thought I was an A cup, when I had been an AA cup all along! :eek:

tinytots

Have been experiencing tingling sensations on one leg, and I have started wondering if it's caused by PM. Some websites claim phytoestrogens are anti-clotting, others claim the complete opposite. For all of December I hadn't cycled my PM (i.e. I took the same "overdose" throughout the month). I experienced no issues with my menstrual cycle. This month my period came earlier but started with a few days of spotting, and I also experienced cramping which isn't a common symptom of mine.

For these reasons I have decided to go back to cycling PM, I will take the overdose of 600mg for the first 12 days of my cycle and then stop completely until the next cycle. I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to investigate this tingling sensation on my leg! :-[

Not to alarm anyone also on PM, I was on a lot of serious meds right before this happened so it could be a number of reasons why I am experiencing this.

James

Do you pump always with the same hand? If so it can do some strange things with balancing the body, possibly related to the tingling in one leg. You should alternate pumping hands.

Lookin' good, keep it up ;)

tinytots

Yup, I pump with the right hand. Never really thought of switching it up. Will do that, let's see how that goes! :)

zkk

Is there a specific spot where you feel the tingling? Blood clot would cause pain in your calf, I think. Probably it is something else and like you said, not necessarily related to PM, but better safe than sorry. Let us know what the doc says. :)

tinytots

Just mild tingling behind the knee. Today I'm feeling it on my thigh as well. I was injured weeks ago and was heavily prescribed all kinds of meds (mainly pain killers and anti-inflammatory). You're right, I'm guessing this has nothing to do with PM. The tingling started after I stopped taking the other meds. It could be the leg injury acting up again, I still see some swelling and there's still some pain so this could be affecting the nerves and/or blood circulation.

Perhaps I should continue taking the meds and see if this tingling subsides...

James, I've been noogling twice a week (about an hour each time). Although my boobs have increased in size they don't seem to be filling the cup as much as they used to. I might have to increase the frequency of noogling each week, I feel it would help with the tissue elasticity. I don't know if that's the main objective but can't hurt? ;)

James

Yeah, it's hard to say why boob growth seems to go in spurts. The main thing is to soldier through the no-growth periods and not give up. That said changes in one's routine generally helps.

tinytots

My boobs looked a bit smaller today so I measured myself and I seem to have lost 1cm. I must admit, I'm broken hearted. Some days I want to walk into the plastic surgery clinic and get that fat transfer done, get this whole heartbreaking journey over and done with. :'(

missamanda

I hear ya! I'm an entire inch smaller today :'( And that's after a 2 hour pumping session last night where I achieved a big swell.
If I had the money, I'd actually do the fat transfer tomorrow. I'm only persevering with the noogling because it's all I can afford at the moment...

tinytots

Sorry to hear that missamanda! I really ought to set a deadline for myself. I know some people can do years and years of this and be happy with an inch of growth but that's just not me. Urggh I just want to scream in frustration today! :'( :'( :'(

missamanda

Well, if it's any consolation, you've already achieved more growth than I have and I've been at it longer! In the meantime, we're stretching our skin and tissues meaning that a fat transfer would probably be more effective now than before we started noogling. I'm going to keep going for another 6 months, because 1 year seems like a realistic amount of time to achieve a solid increase of 1 cup size. I will also start saving up for a fat transfer once I'm able to.

As frustrating as it is to back-track, don't dwell on it. Our breasts naturally fluctuate in size anyway, we just never used to measure them before! Anyway, I'm thinking it will probably save our sanity to set a deadline and have a Plan B?! :-\

tinytots

Right...perhaps set a 2 year mark? If NBE fails me after 2 years of prodding, pulling, stretching, massaging, vibrating, hoping, praying and popping pills then I think it would be time to attempt fat transfer. Hopefully by then there's some sort of miracle formula as well!

Today I'm seeing a bandsize of 71cm and a bust line of 86cm.

zkk

I wouldn't trust the tape too much. It can be evil and misleading. 1 cm (and even 2 cm) difference is so small you can get it just by setting the tape a little bit lower or higher in your back, or inhaling or exhaling just a little bit more. I used to measure myself in the first months, but I totally gave up with it when the tape just didn't seem to correlate with my development. Sometimes I felt I had clearly grown but the tape wasn't showing it, sometimes the tape measurement had leaped but I felt smaller. And like missamanda said, breast size fluctuates. It could be only swelling you've lost, if you have lost anything, and that might be just because of changes in your fluid balance. :)

tinytots

Zercher, if you stopped measuring yourself using tape what do you use to measure your cup size? I wish there was something more accurate, because you're right about the human errors of tape measuring. Sometimes I use a mirror just to make sure I've aligned the tape correctly, I also measure several times and consider only the mode average.

zkk

Now I only use bras to estimate my growth. I decided to just forget about the tape and noogle. Taking tape measurements didn't speed it up at all, it only made me impatient and frustrated (and confused). I think bras are the best measurement, because they are objective and unlike tape, they measure capacity. When you gain fullness evenly, it is possible that the tape doesn't register it but bras do. And you can use your old bras too, those that are too small for you now - first you notice they are a bit too small, then you flow out of them and at some point they start to look ridiculously small on you. That's a sign of progress too! :D

Hopefulforbreasts

I use bras to measure as well. I gained a whole cup size and the tape measure barely registers it. So now I have bras in higher sizes 30D,30DD, 32D and its much more accurate and encouraging to measure your gains!