YEAHHHHYYY

T

tavia

no i didnt get fitted, ive only been fitted 1nce in my life b4 high school and i hated it, lol i hated the flippin size she told me i was aswell, so no never since then x

ive sort of sized up myself several times and my band has gone up and back down again,
id love a band 32 ;)

T

tavia

i feel like im lieing,
i feel like i cant understand how i could have not noticed the size increase???
hmm maybe it says something about my self esteem that i look at my body and see something completly different to whats actually there?

im actually feeling quite low now, omg this is ridiculous

sofia1

you look great girl, the pic doesn't lie TT, nor does the size you bought from the store! you worked hard for it-now enjoy what you have whatever size you are! :)

P

Philli

Congrats TT. Welcome to the D club. Next step is E. You can do it....I did. Philli

T

tavia

arr thanks girlies, lol next step an e, wow, i cant imagine some1 asking me my size and telling them im an e, ha ha...

im gonna pump my socks off now, and im going to max out on the peck exercise philli suggested,... ive never spent so much time on the kitchen side board, sweating ;)

Teeny Tiny

Congrats on the D's TT! :eek:

I'm so jealous, but then again you've put a lot of time into it, so I know if I'm patient hopefully 5 years from now I'll be able to say "YIPPY, I'M A D!" :D Then I will have reached my goal and will be able to do maintenance pumping only. Oh how I dream of that day and can't wait for it to come! :'(

D

daylight

congrats teeny tiny....how does it feel...
" i feel like a women" :D

J

joanne

thanks TT will go check out peacocks out lol... i to got my nb in around 2008 started of really well went from small a to b but then things slowed down and i just did not have time to pump every day and then it kind of came to a stop but a started again beginning of this year 1hr every day. also started on msm (yuk) and epo like you oh and the oil you got to it came today have you tryed it if so whats it like ....i would luv to be a d cup and thats my goal ;D my sister has just had a boob job( not my thing but up to her ) she gone from aa to a dd i told her i new some thing she could try but she was not interested . i have had a few people tell me at work my boobs look bigger what have i done lol i just smile cant really explain work with men lol but i guess it tells me im growing lol today was very hot had trouble keeping my boobs in me vest top getting great swelling think its time to try a c cup bra b's getting a bit small bin on the epo for just over a week and i myself think it makes a difference .... thanks to TT my idol lol.xx

T

tavia

OMG, joanne.... u sent me a pm in 2008 in fact u sent 2...

when i logged back on last year i saw them, lol i always wondered what happened to that ladie that sent me a message and i felt really rude that i didnt reply/
i didnt even know there were pms untill i decided to have a good route around the nb forum and also forund the health and beauty section and general etc...
sorry hun xxx

J

joanne

don't worry TT well lets just hope i can reach the d's some time soon need more boobage i must say in the past 2 days Ive had some great swelling lets just hope it keeps going.xx

T

tavia

TT said:
first pic was after a few days of not pumping, im maintaining the d ok

second pic was taken last night after pumping, looks like i could possibly fit a e bra but my swelling doesnt last me long enough to bother buying an e so ill wait untill i grow more

i updated my pics to show after pumping in the same bra, if you go back to page 1 you will see them xx

T

tavia

the bra felt like a boulder holder after pumping, my chest did feel rather heavy, if i do get to an e i may ditch the gel pads, and go for thin lacy unpaded bras.
my swelling really does not last long, a few hours and its gone, plus im not stepping out with bright red rings on my chest.

i bought another bra but its floresent pink, from the same place, i love it ha ha, ill prob post another pic when i wear it...

yes joanne you will definatly get some boobage soon enough, it will creap up on you without u realising xx ;D ;D

T

tavia

Teeny Tiny said:
Congrats on the D's TT! :eek:

I'm so jealous, but then again you've put a lot of time into it, so I know if I'm patient hopefully 5 years from now I'll be able to say "YIPPY, I'M A D!" :D Then I will have reached my goal and will be able to do maintenance pumping only. Oh how I dream of that day and can't wait for it to come! :'(
i havent put a full 5 years into it, its just the time frame is that, im such a slacker sometimes and would stop for months or pump like a mad woman for 1 day then not do it again for another 2 weeks, its last year and even more so tis year where i have been really serious about wanting bigger boobies,
hows your growth coming alpng, u said u felt fuller.. has it stuck around?? if so im really happy for u , u deserve it all the hours u have put in xxx

T

tavia

the ist pic is one 1 i managed to find, me on holiday , as u can see (i hope) there is very little there im an aa.. ), im sat side ways and my hair is kinda covering the other boob sorry, hope this helps those who have not had growth YET xxxx

and the second is me overflowing in the d bra x

immabe

Omgoodness :eek: I can't believe you used to be a AA and now your a D that's Amazing, there's a massive difference. Your so Lucky TT!!

-Immabe

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT!

I have managed to maintain a very small amount of possible "permanent growth", but not anywhere near as much as you have so far, I've gained maybe 1/2 cup size. But even that's a little better than where I was 10 1/2 months ago when I started doing it regularly, hopefully now that I've finally started to maintain some increase it will come a little easier and quicker for me. All I can do is keep up my routine daily and keep my fingers and toes crossed and hope that some day I reach my goal of a 36D, until then I'll just keep dreaming and praying for them to grow. I wish I could take some supplements that would help like BO, but with my Porphyria and hormone imbalance I have to be very careful what I take so I guess I'll just have to have patience and noogle my way there.

You look great by the way, before you know it you'll have your permanent E's, I'm so jealous! ;) :D

amelie

Wow!! Congrats TT that´s a huge difference!
I think I look like you in the first picture, you´re my inspiration - I´ll get to the D sometime (hope, hope).

C

chloespeaks

TT,
What good news! Did you reach your goal now or have you been bitten by the boobie greed bug LOL? Question - the second picture, how long was it after you pumped that the picture was taken; is it with some swelling or no because I was wondering how long those red rings last for you?

Chloespeaks