YEAHHHHYYY

T

tavia

teeny tiny..

i really do think that once you have got a little bit of growth that the cup sizes progress much quicker, starting from very little is hard work, you are doing really well,

thanks immabe, amelle and wannabecee for you kind words... im on a high right now.xx

sofia1

you look amazing! :). yes just a little bit of difference from that first bikini pic ;) thanks for posting, very encouraging!

D

daylight

wow...the difference is amazing...congrats....and you have really nice looking breasts...i am hoping for that...:(

for some odd reason it was so easy for me to go froma b to a permemant C. But to a 34D its just taking some time. Maybe i am getting a bit lazy...but umm ya...:)

congrats again

T

tavia

thankyou anastasia and daylight n sofia, lol

he he i dont think i need the gel either, ive got my husband boggled... he knows ive moved up to a d but cant understand y im wearing a gel bra, infact i dont even know myself now????

im going to go and buy a DD or E bra to wear after noogling, the cheapest i can find untill i can permanently fill one, because its been so uncomfortable wearing this d with my nipples keep popping out every minute,

ive realised i must keep the swelling longer than i thought it just goes down alot then a little bit of swelling stays around,
when i bought the d bra i hadnt noogled in a few days so had no idea this would happen

im not complaining ,,honest ::) ;D

T

tavia

daylight, do u take any supps for nbe?? sorry if u have already mentioned but i have a bad memory , epo has helped me out alot, plus it makes my skin on my face lovely and umm dewyish looking

anastasia, xmas is ages away, i bet u will do it... it hit me today that if i get to an f cup (the size i want/and will STOP at) that i will have to buy the expensive bras :( no more shopping for pretty cheap things, ill have to go to the actual bra shop or big department stores, i love my cheap and chearful bras, but never mind , im prepered to give them up to be able to flaunt my huge knockers in expensive tittie holders,

actually ,, i just thought about it, and i remember when my friend (an f girlie) took me to asda and she bought bras from jordan(katie price) range of bas and they were cheap, hmm mabe i will still be able to get away with it...

you buy victoria secret bras dont you,,, hmmm i couldnt bare to spend all that money and to grow out of it with out wearing it much, they must be amazing bras and worth it.. my budget doesnt stretch that far unfortunatly :'(x

Anastasia916

yea I shop at VS or Frederick's of Hollywood. I don't know of any cheap online bra stores that have my sizes, so that's why I get them from those two stores, but I only shop when there are sales. The only store here locally don't carry 32 band bras bigger than B size, and even if they did most their bras are all so plain and granny looking lol. So I have to order online. I wish I knew of some cheaper shops online that sold ones worth buying.

Anastasia916

well nevermind lol I think I found a good site with a big selection of bras for a big range of sizes, from like a 28A up to a 56K! And they have a good range for 32 band sizes, yay! The site is www.herroom.com now just to see if they ship here haha

R

Rafferty

WOWZERS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: TT, they are some awesome boobs! Congrats, although I must say I'm a tiny bit jealous!! ;) Good on you, especially for posting these pics. It really gives us all some encouragement that we will meet our target. I only want a C cup. Could never imagine having anything bigger, although when I finally do get there I may be hit by the "dreaded" boobie greed lol!

P

Philli

Hi TT and all the girls. I dont mean to rain on your parade, but I've got something to tell you all. First, I remember that a lot of you were asking where I got my bras. Well take a look at this one. It's a regular Playtex which I found on the rack in the ladies dept of my local supermarket. It cost only 9.95 euro...around 10 pounds 50. It is a 36E and as you can see from my freshley noogled boobies that I am now getting into the realms of 36E++. Hubby says 'lovely'. I'm getting a little out of control here, but I cant stop anymore.. Damn I'm a Noogleholic.

Second thing. Last month I had my first quarterly medical at my GP since it's not a 'womans thing'. He particularly takes care of my bronchitis and stomach which in the past gave me a few problems. Anyway, while going round me with his stethescope, I had to lift my boob so he could get to my heart. Remember, he knew 'them' when they were deflated skin bags after my initial serious attack of Bronchitis and flu all those years ago. I joked, 'they've put on some weight Doc.' I have never told him about my Noogling. He said 'So I see'. With a grin, I said 'I'd like to get them a little bigger, naturally, any ideas?' He said one word....'Spirulina'. He told me it was an algae that is very good for tissue growth particularly in the breast area. 'But', he said, 'I'm not going to prescribe it, because you can buy it prescription free in any chemist or drugstore. So, since my 'drugstore' is called Ebay, I got home and looked it up. There it was..180 tablets, recommended dosage 2 tabs 3 times a day. Cost...around 10 pounds. So I bought a two month supply. Now, I'm 27 days into the first bottle and look at my boobs. They feel very firm and are definitly fuller than they've ever been.

I did some surfing around and found out the Mirifem put it in their tabs as well, but I'm taking it pure, 2400 mg per day. No doubt this info will find its way onto Eve's Forum and all those hypocondriacs will say 'oh Yeah, interupts periods, causes a rash, gives you headaches and all the other negative stuff that they dream up. All I can say is that after less than a month, I'm seeing a difference and I'm still taking my 1 PM a day as well.

Attachments

• 04_30_0.JPEG
    04_30_0.JPEG
    12.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 04_30_1.JPEG
    04_30_1.JPEG
    14.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 04_30_3.JPEG
    04_30_3.JPEG
    13.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 04_30_4.JPEG
    04_30_4.JPEG
    14.2 KB · Views: 203
T

tavia

OH MY LORD PHILLI, WHERE DO U THINK YOUR GOING WITH THOSE BIG TIT-TAYS,

oh wow thats amazing they look so firm... dam, well done,
you r my inspiration and have been since i came back to noogleberry,

im a have to go look for that spirra summa ting ting lol.... what ever its called, i used to love the old mirifem formula but it did have 3 other ingredients but i have no idea what they were , i cant remember but it makes sense to me now if thats whats in them, ive never had a better pm than the old mirifem, i dont know whats in the new 1 but i dont like it, it seems to weak???

THANKS SO MUCH for posting your pics for us, this is something i definatly needed to see,
do you still do the peck exercicses??

thanks so much, and say thanks to your doctor lol x

nice bra ;)

T

tavia

chloespeaks said:
my goal is an f cup, ya i know its big but this is the size a friend of mine is, shes the same build and height as me, and it looks sooooo good,
the pic was taken straight after pumping the red rings last about an hour, but i stopped putting on the avocado oil because im using this other new oil i have for boobies growth, (avocadoo oil wwould help it go)

im off to look up the Spirulina that philli mentioned, im a see if they got an oil aswell

D

daylight

hi tt
i don't know what epo is..since i have not been reading threads on that topic...
also can i get it for cheap because i currently don't have much in my bank account...

also i am hoping to grow my hair so i am taking biotin 3000mcg of it every day and also viltamin c1000mcg

if you reccomened epo i might as well get it...so any advice...?
also no i am not taking anything for breast enhancement

Anastasia916

daylight, epo is evening primrose oil, you can buy it at any store with a vitamin and supplement section. I use to take it when I took herbs, that and flaxseed oil and I found 3 bottles of each (I buy big bottles) and so I'm starting it again.

Philli, I heard of spirulina, I seen it when I was looking up what I wanted to buy this month on swansonvitamins, got to get more collagen and hair supplements, but it never said anything about it being good for the breasts so I didn't know it could be used for that. You said it changed your firmness so are they like implants now? ;) hmmm I wonder if it would be okay to take it with BO? Cause I take Ultra Breast which is a Bovine Ovary supplement and have seen good results from it so far, but a little bit of extra help doesn't hurt. I want to try to get to 32D by my bday, sept 16th, and get to a 32DD by xmas. That's my goals and I know I can do it! Especially since TT is doing so well now!

Anastasia916

Okay Philli, this is the spirulina I found on swanson... http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWR030/ItemDetail?n=0 I think I found out why it is helping you, it has a supply of gamma in it! When I was taking herbs and researching them, alot of those who were 25+ were taking gamma to help with their NBE programs. Supposedly it helps those who are post puberty and all the way up to post menopausal to grow better? But if it's working for you congrats!

amelie

Aah so it´s the gamma that grows boobs? That´s in EPo too, is that what it did to TT? I´m upping my epo dose right now!!

I always thought spirulina was used to loose weight, they sell it like a dieters supplement in my local health store, but hey, if doc says it helps with NBE... ;D

Anastasia916

Amelie, I believe that's because gamma increases HGH (human growth hormone) from my understanding anyway, I might be wrong. I've done so much research on so many things with health products and NBE lol I sometimes get things mixed up but according to swanson spirulina is an algae that is good for many things, so it definitely couldn't hurt. But I'm taking some left over EPO and flaxseed oil I have so might wait on trying the spirulina.

P

Philli

That's right anastasia, it's the increase in HGH. But for some reason, the vitamin E content seems to target the breast area. Whatever the reason, My Doc didn't hesitate when I asked him...and didn't say...but there are other things you could 'try' as well. As I've always said, I can only speak for myself and what it is doing to...for.. me. If nothing had happened, I wouldn't have mentioned it, but the girls look soooo full and firm I cant put it down to anything else because there's nothing else that I'm doing different. And TT, yes I still do my kitchen exercises. ;D