YEAHHHHYYY

wannabecee

Philli - you never cease to inspire!! You go girl!!!

btw - you've been doing breast suction for 4 years, right....started as a small B?

T

tavia

he he yeah i did a search and was surprised to find gla in this stuff aswell, my imediate thought was thats the reason its giving a nice plump to philli..
i may aswell stick with my epo then i suppose, its doing wonders for me and im broke right now so cant buy the spirulina
i may buy some in the future,

philli, did u notice any weight loss with it???? i dont wanna lose any weight, so just checking ;D

im gonna have to have see if i can find out the % of gla in spirulina
if its high then im def gonna have to get me some

anastasia .. how much epo/and/or spirulina. will u be taking??
daylight,
yes i definatly do reccomened it, it given me such a big boost, my boobs have come alive lol... i have always taken 3000mgs and didnt notice much but boosted it to 6000mgs and they got plumper and plumper and the skin is much nicer too,
id start low first though, as all our bodys r diffrent mabe start at 3000mgs

Anastasia916

I'm started taking the EPO yesterday, taking what I use to take which is 1 pill 3 times a day which is 1000mg of EPO per pill, so I'm taking 3000mg of EPO per day, my pills say they have 90mg of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) per pill. I'll report back if I see any changes as that's all I'm changing, I'm still taking my BO and other stuff. I'm ordering more hair vitamins and collagen though since I'm running out and getting some kelp to have on hand in case my temp is not good for the day, normally my temp is good about 98.2 to 98.6 but I checked a few times and it was 97 so I'm keeping a closer key on it. But either way my 32C bras are getting smaller and smaller :) pretty soon they won't fit, luckily I have 3 34C bras until I can order some 32D's and 32DD's. I'm thinking about ordering some from frederick's as they have a good sale going on.

Knockers

Philli,

Funny you should bring up Spirulina.

I got sent a free sample of 60 tablets from an Australian spirulina company a couple of months ago.

I normally just stick to MSM to protect me from the harsh Aussie sun.

But since it was free I didn't want it to go to waste.

So one day a week I took around 6 tablets of spirulina.

I've just realised now that this 2 1/2 month period of taking spirulina once a week coincided with the strongest growth signs I've ever had and I've been noogling now for 15 months.

I had an unusual amount of itchiness and really inflated post-noogling breasts.

I've been a slow grower so I thought maybe I'd finally hit my straps.

But the tablets ran out 2 weeks ago and the growth signs have now tapered off.

Don't know if this is a coincidence but it bares closer investigation.

Spirulina is one of the most amazing things you can take for your health by the way.

So boobs or not, it's a great addition to your diet cause it's completely natural.

Fancy getting this recommendation from a mainstream doctor!

FaithnLove

very interesting. i was watching a documentary today about 'aliens' and how it seems a lot of ancient civilizations used a a very advanced form of technology. one of the things they brought up was green algae, which apparently is a super food that is able to sustain life for a very very long time. so maybe it is indeed a super boob food too.

thabai

Most things that are low down are classed as super food because of the amount of energy they contain - higher up the food chain you go the less energy is in you're food.
Plus most algaes contain lots of things like anti oxidants and cancer fighting enzymes? Hmm another algae I've heard abotu in college that's good is the blue green algae not sure if that'd plump thee titties too tho

T

tavia

yeah u should be able to get it where ever you buy vitamins, probably wise to ask for evening primrose oil not epo, the best deals are usually found online, i got 365 tablets (1000mgs each) for £5, im still using them,

this spirulina stuff is making me more and more interested

anastasia, nice to hear that your 32cs are getting smaller lol, thats what we like to hear,
my epo ha 90mg gla per tablet aswell, i guess that must be the standard for 1000mg tabs

T

tavia

I DONT think its the gla in spirulina thats causing the boobie effects its gotta be something else (hmm interesting),
if you take 3000mgs of spirulina you will still only be getting 30mgs of gla
compered to epo you take 1000mgs and get 90 mgs

im really interested now, mabe its the enzymes and protein in it??? ive gotta get me some of this stuff now..............

this is what it says on the mirifem site,
Spirulina is a nutrient-rich blue-green algae infusing the body with concentrated proteins and minerals for optimal health and well-being. This easily digested whole food provides vitamins C, E and B complex, enzymes and essential amino acids. Extremely high in protein, Spirulina promotes healthy bodily functions including cell growth and fatty breast tissue accumulation.

i read that the protein in it is 95%digesteble and only comparable to egg powder in regards to usable protein, and that the amino acids in it are absorbed by the body almost immediatly!!!

P

Philli

Hi TT. With regards to weight loss......No, but then I'm not trying to lose weight and am not on any kind of diet. I haven't changed my eating habits at all...didn't even think about it. All I can say is the 'girls' are definitely liking thier new food. ;D

thabai

haha spirulina is a blue green algae that'll be why I've heard of it! Must be the amount that is absorbed? If I read what you put right. My brains isn't working today :mad: and I'm trying to revise grr but nothings going in

T

tavia

philli thats good to hear, as i dont want to lose any weight, im getting more and more desperate to buy this stuff but i have to wait untill next week, i read that Spirulina is one of the most concentrated natural sources of nutrition known, and that it helps the bodys ability to make red blood cells and so much more, im even reading stuff that could be helpful for my lupus, doc has to monitor my white blood cells to make sure they r not collapsing and spirulina has stuff in it to stengthen so many things in the body and protectin from certain cancers...

im sold ,, even for the health benifits,
my vitamin intake has changed so much over the last year, i used to take all kinds of stuff and now i just take msm, epo and vit c, i may change my vit c to a high strengh multivit so i can get all the other vits but still tking 1 tablet, im going to add this stuff next week,

oh and i read that its the ONLY green food to contain GLA, it really is a super food, its used for malnurished childern aswell because of the high protein and nutrition

THANKS PHILLI X

Anastasia916

Interesting TT, I guess that's why swansonvitamins has a powder form of it, probably for kids to take. I guess I'll have to wait as well and get the spirulina next time I order supplements, I already made my order for supplements lol got my biotin and horsetail for my hair, collagen tabs for hair and skin, kelp to help with my body temp to aid my BO program, and got some stuff to aid in the bedroom ;) I got a good amount of each supplement and only spent $54, that's why I love that site, makes everything so cheap, oh I order like 2 bottles of each thing too so I stalk up. So I'll get the spirulina when I order more BO I have to order more of that in 2 weeks. Any other ladies that get the spirulina tell us how it goes for you!

Teeny Tiny

Generally I don't take any supplements right now except maybe a few vitamins, but after reading this post I think I'm going to see if I can find some while I'm out today, or order some from the site Anastasia listed or off Ebay. Hopefully this stuff will help with my BE process without causing any adverse effects from my Porphyria. Regardless, I'm going to give it a try and see what happens, who knows, with its protective characteristics maybe it will actually help me some. Only one way to find out, if I manage to get some today I'll post periodically how it's doing for a SSLLLOOOOWWWWW grower like me.

Thanks for posting it Philli! :D

T

tavia

yeah holland and barrat (uk) sell a powder and ive seen some on ebay... just wondering what it would taste like lol... taking sups in liquid form is suposed to be the best way, but i dont wanna buy a pot of powder and find out it tastes worse than the msm (if anything edible actually can possibly taste worse than sulfur)

might ask a seller (ebay)for a sample lol,,, do u think they would, if i paid the postage for 1 dose of the stuff... hmm i might ask if it tastes rank ill buy the pills instead

Teeny Tiny

Phew, am I ever glad I bought the pills and not the powder! My hubby bought me some Spirulina and some EPO today, speaking of which, does anyone know if it's okay to take Spirulina and EPO together? I hope so, because I'm going to start taking them tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have some good results from them. :D

T

tavia

;D i dont see u not, IM GOING TO take them both... (when i get the spirulina)

hope these supps dont give yr condition any probs.. fingers crossed...hopefully bigger boobs faster 4 you soon x

Teeny Tiny

My fingers and toes are crossed! And I'll be sure to post any adverse affects or growth that I experience to give others input on what's possible. Hope you get yours soon and it works for you, although you are already looking great, you'll reach your goal in no time! ;)