YEAHHHHYYY

sofia1

Teeny Tiny, yes it's ok to take both EPO and spirulina together. The epo is an omega 6 fatty acid and the spirulina is just a type of blue-green algae. Oh and the spirulina definitely tastes kinda rank so the pills are easier to use than the powder. Just make sure to get good quality spirulina since they are grown in water beds that may not be the purest if it's from a cheap source.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks sofia!

This is the brand of Spirulina I bought...

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=KH-1009&sourceType=cs&source=FG&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-googleproduct-_-Natural%20Spirulina%20500%20MG%20-%20400%20Tablets%20-%20Spirulina-_-KH-1009&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=KH-1009

I didn't get it from that website though, I bought the bottle I have at a nearby Sprouts store, one of the supplement department ladies highly recommended this brand, and it seemed to be better than most of the other ones they had by comparing labels. At $16 (on sale) for 200 500mg tablets I'm hoping it's one of the better brands.

And here's the EPO I bought at the same store as the Spirulina...

http://www.iherb.com/American-Health-Royal-Brittany-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1300-mg-2-Bottles-60-Softgels-Each/20478?at=0

Now that I have them and started taking them with dinner (couldn't wait till morning, so I took 6 Spirulina's and 3 EPO's with dinner.), since I have about one months supply of both in about 2 weeks I'll order more online since I can get a better price than in the store. I'm really hoping they'll help with my growth since I've only managed to gain maybe half a cup size in 10 1/2 months of noogling, of which I've put in a lot of long hours. Hopefully they'll help give me a boost. I kind of wish I could afford to buy that cream that TT posted, I've got a lot of problem areas when it comes to my skin that I would love to get cleared up, but who knows, maybe ingesting the Spirulina will clear me up from the inside out. I'll just have to wait and see, and keep my eyes open for a good deal on the cream online.

Hopefully the supplements I bought were a good choice, if anyone has any suggestions on any brands that may be better, or if anyone knows that these were good choices I'd sure appreciate any info that can be passed on. Happy noogling!!! :D

sofia1

Hi Teeny Tiny, good choice. The Nutrex brand is one of the best ones, grown purely and higher nutrient value than other brands :) as far as the evening primrose oil, i've never heard of that brand, but it is hexane free and solvent free produced so you should be good. wow you have put in a lot of hours. also up your water intake and protein intake (the spirulina should help with the protein part). you need pure water & quality protein to encourage your body to make new tissue. your plan sounds good on taking the spirulina and epo. good luck with your progress!:)

thabai

Yep I hate protein shake so what I do is put two scoops in a jug add two tea spoons on peanut butter an a lil water. mix it until it starts to get thick then put it in the freezer and its a healthy protein desert that tastes nice ;D

D

daylight

walmart also carries it...yey i can actulaly go and pick it up
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-90-Capsules-Spirulina-Blue-Green-Algae-Herbal-Supplement-90-ct/11047690#

Teeny Tiny

The Spirulina I bought says to take 6 tablets daily with meals, I started it kind of late yesterday so I just took all 6 with dinner, which equals 3000 mg. The EPO I bought is 1300 mg. each and it says to take 1-3 softgels daily, preferably with a meal, so I'm taking 3 which is 3900 mg. a day, which I also took all together last night with the Spirulina.

I had a rough night last night after taking all of them at once, halfway through the night I had one of my bad Porphyria attacks that kept me awake and scared the hell out of me for at least 2 hours before I passed back out and slept it off. I'm hoping that by breaking them up into one EPO and two Spirulinas with breakfast, lunch, and dinner hopefully won't be as hard on me as taking them all at once. Regardless, as long as the attacks stay manageable I'm going to keep taking them because I really want to see if they'll help, and don't want to waist them after spending almost $35 on them both.

Thanks for letting me know I made a good choice sofia, it's nice having such knowledgeable nice friends to help you out when it comes to BE.

Thanks everyone!!! :D

T

tavia

yeah i would probably be best for you to spread them out, hope the attacks ease or go away with the spaced out doses,
u reacted so quick to them, hmm it just shows that suplements can start to work very quick,
when i read about supps not working untill like 3 months?? the mind boggles when i see statements like that,the supp goes to your stomach and your body absorbes what it can usem and disgards the rest so supps must be used from day one.
but i suppose it can take a while to actually see the benifits with your own eyes.

keep us posted on how it goes,

IVE ORDERED MINE TODAY, i bought PARRYS ORGANIC SPIRULINA, It says on a few sites that..
Parrys organic spirulina product has been certified as GRAS, meaning it can be used to enhance the nutritional value of foods ranging from cereals and snacks to frozen dairy.

.ive seen an absolute bargain on ebay for spirulina, but i thought i better buy a good product and see what effects it gives me, so if i then buy the cheaper 1 later, ill know if it works or not

Anastasia916

What site daylight, you kinda have to be more specific, I've posted more than one site on this thread and it was a few pages back lol.

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT,

Depending on what is giving me a reaction and how it gets in my system depends on how fast it gives me attacks. For example, if I go to the E.R. and they give me narcotic pain meds in my I.V. which I refuse now within anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes I'm having a massive attack. Narcotic pain meds in pill form take anywhere from 20-40 minutes to set me off. When I go out to eat and eat something I shouldn't it takes anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to kick in fully, sometimes I don't even make it out of the restaurant before it hits me so bad that I can barely walk from the pain. Certain things like supplements may take months to show results, but effect me from the very first dose taken, I had that problem with some other BE pills I was taking. So far I think it may work out taking them split up the way I am, I had very little negative effects after taking my dose with breakfast, and just took my lunch dose. I'll see how things go when I'm in bed tonight, as there are some things that set me off when I'm sleeping more than any other time, so if I make it through the night without a problem with any luck I'll be able to continue taking them without too many problems. Keeping my toes crossed, because I really want to see what they'll do for me.

sofia1

Hey girls,
Here is some general info on spirulina. Towards the bottom they talk about the heavy metal contamination that is possible when producing it, so don't buy cheap ones!

http://www.australianspirulina.com.au/spirulina/spirulina.html

Z

Zenity

;DLol! I love the way we make threads evolve. This one started with Yaaaaayyyyyy... and is ending up with spirulina... ???

Wouldn't be better to start a new thread about spirulina? Like the one Philli started a while ago about PM... Just a suggestion...
Sometimes there are gems like this hidden in threads with misleading titles and is kind of difficult to find them, specially for new people at the forum.

T

tavia

i just did one after reading yr post nadir,
anyway there is one now so people know that we have found another boobie booster, for quick ref , so people dont miss such a good find by philli,

eva_bs

Wow TT!!!
I read all the thread!!!
Your pictures are incredible! You have amazing results from doing NBE!
I think I will also order the Spirulina and the EPO.
do you recommend taking also the MSM?

VeraWangPrincess

unicornbear
I just read ALL of this too! Thanks for posting up all this amazing info everyone! I'm so excited I'm going to go buy that Spirulina stuff and EPO tomorrow :D

Happy boobie making everyone :)
xXx

U

ursulacurnow

Great pics girls and awesome results!! Way to go. Quite inspirational.
xxxxxxxxx

P

Philli

Hi Girls, thought I'd just share this with you. Our Chinese Friend is in the States right now visiting her brother in Phoenix. She sent me a T shirt...not very original..but it's the thought that counts. Anyway I put it on and showed it to my Hubby. He said ' Great, where's Rizon?' I made a little turn to the left and right and he said...'Oh I see now A..Rizon..A'. Hehehehe, they're bigger than I thought. Made me smile too.

Teeny Tiny

That's too funny! If you want any Arizona souvenirs just let me know, I live in Arizona, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because of how intense the sun is and how hot it gets here, unfortunately I'm allergic to the sun because of my Porphyria, so I kinda wish I wasn't born here, but if not I never would have found my wonderful hubby, so I guess it's a good thing I'm in this God awful place. He hopes to be able to move me somewhere that I can try to enjoy life some day, have to wait and see what happens in time.