Recent content by 34asm

1. 3

Padded Hell's Program

yay for the growing pain! i think it's definitely important to have good nutrition for boob growth. when i can't get a meal in, i make sure i have enough protein and good fat for that day. you can get unflavored whey protein powder, add it to water, and drink it down in a matter of 5 seconds...
  2. 3

Padded Hell's Program

if you don't mind me chiming in, i've been pumping over over 2 years also. NB works for many, but it didn't work for me. and if it was working, it was working VERY slow. i would probably get saggy wrinkly boobs before ever reaching an A cup. i've been using brava for 25 weeks, and being a slow...
  3. 3

Padded Hell's Program

I don't get the tingles sensation anymore from GR but I continue taking it anyways as I notice my swelling is better with it than without. I don't know how to measure the herb in grams but I suspect I'm drinking a lot. the tea bag that I make from loose GR leaves is much larger than a regular...
  4. 3

Padded Hell's Program

my fellow long time NBE-ers/sub A cup category-er: i started my NBE journey with the NB in august 2009. cut through years of trying many many MANY different things, i finally fit a 34A bra! i'm sure some of this is swelling from brava. but according to them, if i'm happy with the size i deflate...
  5. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i never got noticeable swelling an hour after taking GR like some do over at Nexus. at the beginning, i was getting breast sensations during the day if i take GR in the morning. i thought my swelling from pumping was a little bit better but i could have just imagined that. i kept on taking it...
  6. 3

Padded Hell's Program

GR gave me fullness and breast sensations only at the beginning, then the effect seemed to die down. so now i take breaks from it. i'm still playing around with how much break... :-\
  7. 3

Padded Hell's Program

the jury is still out on goats rue tea. when I first bought a small patch from this one seller on eBay, I was experiencing lots of breast pains. Then all of it stopped. Since then I've finished that patch and moved onto a larger patch from a different seller and I havent had any sensations at...
  8. 3

Padded Hell's Program

PH, i'm in the same boat as you as far as bras go. 32a makes me look like a have a little bit of boobage, but the band feels too tight at times. 34a is more comfortable (and i feel more proportional to my body) but there's gap. my growth progress is also similar to yours.... i have more...
  9. 3

Padded Hell's Program

PH, how have your measurements changed in the past 2 years? was there a marked difference in measurements/the way your bras fit? october will be my 2 year NB anniversary. i'm still NOT an A cup, but i do have more breast tissues than before. unlike you, i've dabbled with all sorts of...
  10. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i'm glad to hear BB is working out for you PH. in regards to heating pad and goat's rue, i think you should try heating pad first to open the pores and get the blood circulating, then GR batter, then maybe heating pad again. like when i get facials, they usually put on hot steam first before...
  11. 3

Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

Re: Banishing ring marks, no more hiding. wow,how long did it take you to go from an A to an E cup? the silicone putty seems promising. i hope lucy will look into that. while the red ring marks go away within a few hours for me, the faint white indentation takes longer than two weeks to go...
  12. 3

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

to say that brava is a scam is a little harsh in my opinion. i had the reversed experience. it took me 4 months of using NB to get any resemblance of a swelling at all. one and a half year later of using NB with only a 2 weeks break, i can't even say for sure that i've grown half a cup. i...
  13. 3

Padded Hell's Program

how is BB working out for you? like you, after over a year of NG with little growth, i branched out too and bought brava. i'm still using NB along with brava mainly because there are days i can't get that many hours in with brava so i supplement it with with 30mins - 1hr of NG. i feel i'm giving...
  14. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i also want a full A by the end of the year! my "growth" has been slow and minuscule, but one thing is certain, i have a little bit of a cleavage shadow that i didn't have before using the noogleberry. i think the CL cups is good for building up the cleavage area. does your back hurt when you...
  15. 3

Padded Hell's Program

notsobusty, how long have you been using PM and what brand are you using? how is your cycle/hormones messed up? did you take anything else with PM, or just PM by itself? how many mg/g of PM are you taking a day? sorry for all the questions.