Search results

1. itsjust4fun91

Grape seed Extract and noogling. DON'T

I just wanted to post this little tidbit for future users. I did finally figure out why it took me so long to see any results. It was the grapeseed extract I take for the swelling in my joints. It turns out it is also used to treat edema. I was taking 300mg a day of it and even on that amount...
  2. itsjust4fun91

Grapeseed extract and noogling. DON'T

I just realized I posted in the wrong section. Not sure how I did that. Anyway, I erased my post here since I couldn't delete it and have moved it to the other section. Mel
  3. itsjust4fun91

spider veins on breast?

Oddly yesterday I noticed I had developed a couple of spider veins on the side of one of my breast, but this morning they had faded. Anyone else ever have this occur with pumping? I've never had the purple marks from over pumping, but had wondered if this could be a sign also of a session that...
  4. itsjust4fun91

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

So, I know I took longer than I had promised on getting this thing figured out, but we had people come into our house and rip out all the duct work and insulation and replace it, which ended up taking 3 weeks instead of 4 days. I not only couldn't work on this, but couldn't pump either. It...
  5. itsjust4fun91

Do they look like you thought they would be?

Okay odd question for those of you that have had growth. Do your b's c's and d's ect look the way you thought they would look? LOL. I always saw gals that said they were C's, and yes, I'm fitting c's but when I take my bra off they sure as heck don't look like what I imagined a C to look like...
  6. itsjust4fun91

Tubing falling apart

I'm having a problem with my tubing splitting constantly and I'm not sure why it's doing it. I have soft tubing and it seems like every few days the pieces that attach to the domes will split and tear sometimes to the point of falling off. I then have to clip them back even. I don't take my...
  7. itsjust4fun91

how much swelling when it first starts

Well, I THINK I might finally have swelling, but I'm not positive, since most of you gals report massive swelling, so I figured I would ask and see if in the beginning it is just a small amount. The last week, I noticed when I took the domes off, they remained full and hard and would measure...
  8. itsjust4fun91

smooth sailing and a little relief with XL

My XL cups arrived and way faster than I expected. So, I hooked them right up and didn't have a single problem. I was expecting to maybe have trouble keeping suction or even being able to get them on since I had read so many people did when they first switched and had to pump with the L first...
  9. itsjust4fun91

white rings on skin

I've been reading through the forum on this situation for a couple of days and while I find it's common, I've yet to see anyone post a solution if they found one. I've tried pumping several different ways, from longer session at low pressure, to short 30 minute sessions at a slightly higher...
  10. itsjust4fun91

clarification on X large cups

I know that the new X-large cups have been discussed already, but I wanted to clarify which is which before I order. The cups that are listed on the site as X-large are 18cm in diameter. Am I correct in thinking those are the old X-large cups and that there is another X-large now that is smaller...
  11. itsjust4fun91

4 weeks pumping, first post here, question

I've spent months reading through the forum hoping to find my answer but I think my situation is a bit unusual, so I thought I would ask in hopes of getting some thoughts on it. I began noogling about 4 weeks ago. I had already grown from a 34AA to a 34C with bovine ovary, but wanted to add...