Search results

1. Delicioussatire

Where's my swelling??

With NB, patience is a virtue. It's going to be a slow but eventual progress. Rememeber, increase pressure slowly, try to do it for at least 30 minutes a day if you can, but don't overdo it.
  2. Delicioussatire

What do you do while noogling?

I take advantage of the time to catch up on reading or t.v. ;)
  3. Delicioussatire

Disheartened.

So, it's been a year and three months. I Noogle 20 minutes twice a day, every day except sunday.. and I haven't gained any size. What-so-ever. At first, the swelling was exciting and I felt hope, but it always goes down. I'm using medium cups, and i'm a 32A. i feel a little let down, guys.
  4. Delicioussatire

So.. I think I made a mistake while ordering...

She got it taken care of for me.. Thank you, Lucy!
  5. Delicioussatire

Push up bras

You know, I was a huge lurker in the Breastimplants411 website before I decided I would try alternative methods. Of course, i'm skeptical, but you never know until you try, right? In all honesty, I came to my terms like this : If I would require to put a bag of salt-water in my boobs just to...
  6. Delicioussatire

Do you think smoking would limit results?

I know that smoking can definately tamper with your circulation.. do you think it would limit results? Any ideas, ladies?
  7. Delicioussatire

Used to be a skeptic

Whoa, honey. That's too dark for normal coloring. Maybe trying a breast massage before would help your circulation a little?
  8. Delicioussatire

megan fox get a boob job?

Well, I've always thought men like Megan Fox because she seems cheap and easy. It's kinda weird how most people appropriate that idea as being attractive. Yes, she does have big boobs (Although I don't know if i'd agree with the idea of them being fake, did any of you see the movie she was in...
  9. Delicioussatire

Breast Massage

Well.. What I can tell you, is that I'm a CMT by profession - Certified Massage Therapist. We do lymph drainage and do alot of work with Pectorial muscles, ect. What I witnessed in that video was very... miniscule compaired to how I was taught to free up the lymph drainages, unfortunately alot...
  10. Delicioussatire

Push up bras

Well, here's to hoping: I've ordered my system and waiting for it to arrive - I've got a long list of painful memories and things said that really defeated my self confidence in just "accepting" my small breasts (And btw, what your friend said? Geez.) Thank you, ladies who've tried-and-true'd...
  11. Delicioussatire

Intro (hi there!) & Advice (help me!... pretty please?)

Hi there :) It seems like you and I are in the same boat - I'm a student that (Thank you, School Loans for paying for MORE than my education) decided to do something about my... less than impressive sized breasts. I ordered mine today, and hopefully (if everything ships right) will be receiving...
  12. Delicioussatire

Buzzing Breasts (Thanks To Noogleberry)

That totally made me chuckle! Yours was the only video I could find pertaining to usage of/use of the noogleberry, and it gave a really humorous outlook to the whole adventure. Thank you for posting it :)
  13. Delicioussatire

So.. I think I made a mistake while ordering...

??? ??? So, i'm brand new here. I'd been saving up to buy a brava system when I heard about Noogleberry - I've been surfing through, doing some research and decided to buy the product. However... It somehow listed my old address (The one linked to my card) as the destination, when I wanted it...