Recent content by username

1. U

Law of Attraction: Buy a bigger bra with such faith to fit in!

Thank you. I was mostly interested in this one: http://www.grow-bigger-breasts-naturally.com/?hop=zabara33 it does sound like there's some psychology behind it, I was wondering if there was any feedback from anyone...Did u get it? U got the other oen-right? how is it working for you?
  2. U

Law of Attraction: Buy a bigger bra with such faith to fit in!

did anyone get the e-book grow breast naturally??? what have u heard/experienced about it? before i go spend $47 on it...is it a "technique" or list of herbs/cream ect...? Thank you
  3. U

hopefully impending growth?

ok...no more headache is GREAT...I read about ur headaches -hope i am not confusing u w/another post btw- so that's an accomplishement. b- 1 inch in 4 months is about average-right? I agree with post of Montecillo(sorry spelling- me forgot ur name by the time i came to the "reply" page- the...
  4. U

Seek advice on recommended breast enhancement cream/lotion to be used with NB

tried some creams but...didn't work for me... Now I alternate betw castor oil and jojoba oil (carrier/transporter oils) and massage and then add borage oil on top and massage then nb...
  5. U

OFF TOPIC HEALTH WARNING!

Thank u so much...it does make sense...just never thought about it... specially with can openers, happens that the lid partially touch the food... Well appreciated... Thanks again...
  6. U

Do different sleeping positions affect boob growth?

Actually case may not be closed... Doesn't seem that the majority (the 3 of us) has the bigger boob on the opposit side from side they sleep??? My mom is DD and she sleep on her stomach...it never felt right for me but I heard it "massage ur intestines with ur beathing (up/down) so maybe it...
  7. U

Just a little freaked out

dont worry... take a look at the pictures before-after: i dont think we look too bad... i think we look great!!! look at Anastasia, been over a year or so: She's Perfect!!! I would mention others except i forgot names top of my head... These symptomes u mentions, are temporary, and when they...
  8. U

Do different sleeping positions affect boob growth?

always sleep on right side, right boob smaller, right handed
  9. U

liltalkie's pics

def fuller, wider and more defined... u must feel them fuller/bigger in ur bra?
  10. U

Just need some advice on technique and length of time to noogle...for a newbie!

Jojoba is good...as its a carrier oil u could add some extract to it or kigelia cream ect... thats what i do... I used to do 2+h straights: too boring specially at night, then 1 1/2 h twice a day: still too much for me, too boring. Now I do 40-50min 3 to 4 time a day, and I get same swelling as...
  11. U

In need of some words of wisdom!

yeahh...that's how it usually goes...nothing much happening the first 2 months...Just have to hang in there. Then one day u pump, mind your own biz, remove the domes and BANG!!! You can't beleive the swelling!!! I was hysterical the first time I saw my first swelling, I had "given up" almost...
  12. U

Hi!!! I mostly read...Did not even introduced myself when i first responded to a topic, and will post pic n stats when time comes... I like it here, you will as well... So Hello n welcome... R
  13. U

migraines

Just saw this post about ur migraine...My DH has them for the past 20 years or so and they usually come every 3 months or so . They start at nite and the following 24H are horrible and he has the migraine with the bad nausea...anyway make long story short, he stoped the wine-it wasn't that_ he...
  14. U

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Re: Kigelia africana and breast After reading this thread on KA i decided to buy it...it's my 3rd day only, smells nice. I got 2 jars from the same cie, one that is for after sun, and one that is a face n body cream, same ingredients but not in same order, i use them both on my chest n...
  15. U

SPIRULINA

Hi all...It's been a while...Any change/progress with spirulina???