Search results

1. cassaundra1980

Cassaundra1980's Stats/Info

Quick update: Still on blood thinners. I tried noogling very gently just to see if I bruise at all. I got a few small red dots but nothing major. I think I'll do this 1 time every week and see how I go. I'm not able to use as much pressure as before but I'm going to continue massaging everyday...
  2. cassaundra1980

Cassaundra1980's pictures

Quick update: Still on blood thinners. I tried noogling very gently just to see if I bruise at all. I got a few small red dots but nothing major. I think I'll do this 1 time every week and see how I go. I'm not able to use as much pressure as before but I'm going to continue massaging, avoiding...
  3. cassaundra1980

I dream of boobies

Don't forget to take a break every so often. After 3 months or so take a small break (a few days or a week). You'll notice after about 6 months you'll need to noogle a bit longer and possibly switch to only every couple days. That's not a bad thing, it's progress! I've never had any success with...
  4. cassaundra1980

oodellaly's stats

Update please!!! How have things been going? Hope you are well and hope to hear from you soon!
  5. cassaundra1980

Trying to fit my username

You have beautiful breasts! Hope you reach your goal :) p.s. everyone on here hates you...jk lol ;D
  6. cassaundra1980

My brown beauties stats

Don't worry about the chest exercises making you look small. Exercise increases blood flow (that's a good thing) and having perkier pecs will be a plus once you start getting bigger breasts! You don't want saggy hangers ;) I love that you're posting your progress. It's very inspiring! Keep it...
  7. cassaundra1980

DJ's winding path

Has anyone noticed that massage can seem to cause mild swelling? It has happen a couple of times now. There is no pain and if anything it seems to feel even better than usual at these times. Yes it does cause mild swelling :) You're getting the blood flowing in there and that's what swelling...
  8. cassaundra1980

DoubleD Gallery

Completely inspiring as usual! Love the progress and looking forward to seeing my own when I've been doing this as long as you. :) Thank you for the update, you're awesome.
  9. cassaundra1980

Angels progress

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing your progress :)
  10. cassaundra1980

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

You're looking fantastic! Thank you for posting updates. You're my absolute hero :) I hope to get back to noogling regularly very soon! If you missed my health update here's the scoop: Good news: I'm going to live Bad news: I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for...
  11. cassaundra1980

starting photos.

Woo-hoo! 15lbs down?! Way to go!!!! 8) Keep it up, you're doing awesome. I'm cheering for ya!
  12. cassaundra1980

How to increase your cleavage

Your progress is very inspiring! Thank you for posting :)
  13. cassaundra1980

MM's progress

Best of luck! Be consistent and patient! It's a lot of effort but worth it :)
  14. cassaundra1980

2 weeks and I like what I see!

Awesome progress! Keep it up :)
  15. cassaundra1980

Good news: I'm going to live Bad news: I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for the past week with blood clots in my lungs. They have put me on blood thinners and that means I can bruise and bleed more easily. So until I'm off the blood thinners I can't noogle :'(...
  16. cassaundra1980

Good news: I'm going to live Bad news: I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for the past week with blood clots in my lungs. They have put me on blood thinners and that means I can bruise and bleed more easily. So until I'm off the blood thinners I can't noogle :'(...
  17. cassaundra1980

Hi dminer84.... I'm not sure how else to describe it. I know that they make a gauge for the hand pump. Maybe the best thing for you to do is buy the pump with the gauge and keep track of how much pressure is too much. Everyone is different so I think that's why there doesn't seem to be a solid...
  18. cassaundra1980

Thanks ladyx! My stats thread will probably answer your questions better. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4511.0 If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! :)
  19. cassaundra1980

*** welcome to you as well Lizzers! *** Just wanted to make a quick update on my method. I mentioned this on another persons thread but it got deleted along with my profile :/ Anyway... The 7:2 method has morphed in to something more like 10:5 Mostly because I like to wait until I don't feel...
  20. cassaundra1980

DJ's winding path

I'm really looking forward to watching you grow! All the best to you on your winding path :-*