Search results

1. I

Am I doing too many hours?

Okay so because the brava says 10 hours a day and has been proven to give at least a tiny amount of growth I figure noogling as many hours as I can is also the way to go. This month I have been noodling every day for 4-10 hours. Most days are 5 hours I would say. This is al together not all at...
  2. I

This isn't working

I started in February and gradually been doing more hours. I missed about 2 months. Recently I have been doing 4-7 hours a day been trying really hard different months with different hours and nothing is working. I get swelling and then it just goes back every morning to normal. I feel defeated...
  3. I

Bad pumping weeks can't get swelling

Ugh does anyone have these? I didn't noogle last month that much because I was scared I had found a lump but it wasn't cancerous and now I regret the missed time. This month I have been pumping regularly, almost every day and been back on track with my swelling except for this week. I can barely...
  4. I

Terrified! Help please

Just found a lump in one of my breasts while massaging. It moves and it's not near the armpit which I read are good signs but I am in sheer panic and freaking out. It's 1:30 am I definitely won't be getting much sleep. I'm scared to get this checked out but more scared not to and I'm freaking...
  5. I

So angry!

One of my large domes cracked randomly a week ago and Lucy was nice enough to send me another one without charge. I received it on Thursday and it's now Sunday and there's a crack in the exact same spot as the last one. I tried tape and nothing is working I'm so upset what can I do?
  6. I

My First Small Victory!

So it's officially the 3rd week in and although I don't see a difference just by looking I am proud to say that my bra, which always showed my nipples from the side, no longer does this! No nipples from the side which means there has been some growth, not including swelling! Happy to celebrate...
  7. I

2 weeks

I by no means have any intention on stopping AT ALL but I admit I am slightly discouraged at the moment. Maybe it's because I hit my period, I have read that is a very discouraging time for us with the shrinking and all. It's at the 2 week mark using one cup at a time an hour each breast with...
  8. I

What's so bad about pump and hold?

It seems that everyone is saying to use the 7:2 method but honestly I prefer to pump and hold and I feel like it is working well for me. I have read that people have grown from this method so I'm wondering why it isn't as recommended? Other than maybe causing saggy breasts later on does it not...
  9. I

One at a time

I am doing one at a time because I am honestly finding it impossible to do both at once. I am doing very well with one at a time but it is frustrating because I could be doubling the time if I did both at once. I spend an hour on each breast but I could be spending 2 hours on both >:( . I was...