Search results

1. 0

Am I overpumping?

Hello everyone! I have been noogling for a looong time now, although very very inconsistently. Unfortunately I think I've developed a high tolerance to pain which means I could easily be overpumping and not know. Sometimes I take the domes off and my breasts are a bit purple, but they turn back...
  2. 0

VS The Lacie Thong: one size fits all? Does it really?!?!

I know this is random but i just received my online order from VS. I usually fit nicely in their XS sizes but I wanted to get the Lacie Thongs as they are soooo sexy! So I ordered two and seeing as they are 'one size fits all' i reckoned i would be able to wear them too! I was shocked at how...
  3. 0

My journey to a 34C

Hey everyone! After a long time of on and off sessions with noogling I decided to really take matters seriously and be consistent from now on, because the fact of the matter is: I want boobs. We are lucky enough to have discovered noogleberry so instead of complaining about not getting any...
  4. 0

Elena's stats

Hello everyone! I'm currently on my 9th day of noogling. I'm not taking any herbs because I've tried so many in the past two years and saw no increase in size. However, I've just purchased HypnoticBody and I've been using it for 3 days now. I love how relaxing it is to listen to and how it...
  5. 0

when filling each dome what size do you become?

Hey everyone! just out of curiosity, what bra size did you become when you filled out the large domes? I'm on mediums even though I'm like a 32 A. The small domes were just too small for me. So i was just curious what size everyone is when they fill each dome and are ready to move onto the next...
  6. 0

soft rings going soft

hey! I really like the benefits I get with using lucy's soft rings (no pain, more pumping time etc). However they don't seem to last long. I think they get soft from the cream i put on before pumping. Does anyone else get this? they go really soft to the point that they're not useful anymore as...
  7. 0

going up in band size?

Hey girls! I'm a 32 band and it's been my dream to be a 34. I am really thin so I'm hoping that if I gain weight i'll be able to increase in width as well? Has this ever happened to anyone and do you think that gaining weight will help me do this? I really hope it does!
  8. 0

PM and birth control

Hey :) just a quick question: is it ok to take PM when you're on birth control pills? I'm on yasmine normally, but stopped a couple of months ago. Going to go back on the pill in july though.
  9. 0

its all about the cleavage :)

Hello everyone! This is my first post here on the forum but i've been here for a couple of months now. I just started noogling on Monday (3rd of May) so I'm relatively new to this :) Although I have read some opinions on the topic before, I'd just like it if we could just gather the...