Search results

1. E

Eggtart's stats

Totally agree with you lily. We have to keep up with the good work.
  2. E

Eggtart's stats

Thanks! How is urs coming along? On any supplements?
  3. E

Eggtart's stats

It's below nipple, nipple level and above nipple. it's very strange. My top used to be pretty empty but it ends up growing the fastest.
  4. E

Eggtart's stats

Good news! I'm on UB BO and it's working great for me!! Before pump, ard 30" 31" 31", didn't really measure much but when I wear a tight spag top, I finally see a cleavage which I have never ever seen before without a push up bra. I am very encouraged and glad to share that my left is catching...
  5. E

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

I'm Asian as u can tell from my nick. It is working and it takes alot of time but when u look at the effect - shapier, rounder, firmer, bigger circumference, it's all worth it. It's def visible though measurement may not tell much. Don't be discouraged. Can u imagine, I'm still on medium after 1...
  6. E

Eggtart's stats

Quick update, after pumping it is 30" 31" 31". I'm still maintaining my routine of an hour pump per day. My medium domes are filling up fast and I may move up to large soon but can't fit both at the same time due to my small build. I've stopped PM for a couple of months and there is no drop to...
  7. E

Eggtart's stats

Some gd news to share. My swelling seems pretty permanent now. 12 hours after pumping, my measurement remains e same (28" 30" 30") and the shape is getting beta and beta. I used to have really small breast area with veri small circumference. As I've been using medium dome for a while, my breast...
  8. E

Eggtart's stats

No progress to report. Stop noogling for a week when I went overseas and almost went back to where I started. But thank goodness, with regular noogling, I recover to where I was in Aug. Taking 2 PM a day after food - no aching or pain but I'm not keen to up the dosage. Hopefully with more money...
  9. E

What's the longest you've gone without Noogling?

Hi, 1.5weeks and I did lose some but did not measure. Regain seems to be fast though.
  10. E

Flatty_natty week 1

Not to make u happy but it's really rounder and more beautiful looking :)
  11. E

Eggtart's stats

Update on my progress - taking PM 2 caps in the evening after dinner. Growing pains stopped but came back after I took EPO. Progressed to using large domes but 1 at a time. I didnt have a huge growth spurt but wanted to further expand my breast area and also read somewhere that it may lead to...
  12. E

Lily13's Pics

Great job. It's really encouraging results! :)
  13. E

Double chin treatment

Thanks both!! Will chk out ;)
  14. E

Double chin treatment

Hi, wondering if anyone can advise me on any brand of double chin treatment which is effective and not too costly I hope. I saw one from organic online but it is pretty ex, SGD 192. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks!!
  15. E

breast enhancing cream

Thanks janonthemtn, I still can't find the cost on the web link you provided. Able to advise? :)
  16. E

Seek advice on recommended breast enhancement cream/lotion to be used with NB

Hi, like to seek opinion on recommended breast enhancement cream to go along with NB cos my progress has been really slow lately so I'm thinking of a change. Ever used Breast Actives cream and seems to be okay but it went out so I'm using Palmers Cocoa butter presently. Not necessary to be...
  17. E

Girlfriday29's stats - I am an AAA and want to be a B please!

Persevere is the word. I had a great start but it became slower and slower with time. I can't be sure if it's due to the pills I was taking initially but now I'm on PM. Like you, putting on weight is difficult and when I'm stressed, I lose more weight. Haha. With the current turtle growth...
  18. E

Breast discoloration

Thanks for e recommendation, gota try this once i'm done with my Palmer's cocoa butter ;)
  19. E

What size cups to get???

agree with twister. if u want to be on the safe side, perhaps small? cos I'm 30 inch overbust but using medium so you shld not have major problem too :)
  20. E

How many inches of growth have you had per month?

Abt 1.5 to 2 inch for 8 months (now den I realise that I'm close to noogling for a year :X)