Search results

1. G

yes , pumping the whole breast really helps develope the nipples i find they are simply getting larger and larger , which i love and want . i am lovin it
  2. G

My Year And A Half Progress Pics

wtg girl ..simply lovely
  3. G

gotta love it ... best thing since sliced bread
  4. G

oh wow ..... looking awesome , keep up the good work
  5. G

have to think about that
  6. G

LOL simply had to take more pixs this am ..... am i addicted to this ???????
  7. G

words alone cannot express how thrilled and happy i am to have my breasts , i fully understand how the ladies feel that want to get their's larger. and are using this wonderful product to achieve their goals. Fear not i still pump daily as i am at this moment , adore the cupping...
  8. G

oh my , you wish ... thats a good one
  9. G

gee thanks all, Jeane, you know how much i adore having my breasts. I am still pumping daily many times , as i really want to fill a d cup. I wont be posting too many more pics as i am close to my wanted and desired size, however, for all you that are using the system, hang in there...
  10. G

holeeeee its been so long since i have posted a pix , so here are a few , i am still pumping daily and lovin it, still seeing growth and wanting more. heheheh so here are the pixs
  11. G

ilovebreasts stats

you go girl , i am so happy for you .
  12. G

Ardyss Angel Bra and Playtex 18 Hour Bra

i have the Jeunique bra and love it , as a matter of fact i have a black, beige and white one, I vouch for them , its an awesome bra here is a pic of it on
  13. G

ty hal. i am lovin it
  14. G

Do you enjoy using your Noogleberry?

well well ....Cheryl ... glad to now that i am NOT the only one who is addicted to pumping. And i cant go 6 hrs without pumping....if i wake up in the middle of the night , i simply have to pump to get back to sleep, sometimes my electric pump and pulsator works for hours, MMM yummmy results .
  15. G

Aug 3 ... still lovin it ... i notice stretch marks between my boobies ... love the noogle marks
  16. G

thank you Joni and Kevin . I am LOVIN it too, so addicted to pumping them . Todays treat for nipples
  17. G

Just got my NB- how much is too much??

my advise is start slow and easy till the tissue streachs a bit , try 10 minutes with small suction and increase a little at a time .you will know when it feels good
  18. G

my july 25 th pumping pixs i think its time to go to the xxl cups now , still lovin it
  19. G

Eman's Pics!

oh my . i must be very bad... i flaunt mine , love the attention
  20. G

New Noogle Lady Here!

welcome, and every sucess to you , i love seeing the noogle marks . great start