Search results

1. S

Annoying Newbie Questions

I'm also a pale redhead and this happens to me also. Even with hardly any pressure I look like a blue boobed alien ;D Steph
  2. S

Lexus' 16 Weeks Update!

Congratulations on your growth :) I wanted to do the video programme but they don't have it in a PAL format for those of us in the UK. Have you got the book and is it good as I may get that instead. Steph
  3. S

My NB journey

Thank you, I've been taking the Ainterol for 2-3 weeks and have already got major tingling so I have got my fingers crossed for results like you. My xl domes arrived today and my poor boobs look lost in them ;D. Need to work on getting underboob on my smaller boob as it looks like > from the...
  4. S

barbie11's Info

Wow :o They are amazing :)
  5. S

My NB journey

Can I just say a big thank you for being so open about your program. I've decided to copy it as much as possible but need to figure out how to cycle pm with my birth control pill. I've had a look around on breast nexus and got very confused with talk of sugar pills and inactive pills?? My...
  6. S

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Fab results!! I'm thinking of ordering pm from ainterol but would like to know if they post discreetly? Is there any way that you can tell what's inside the parcel from the label? I live with others so am having to do all this in secret. Steph xx
  7. S

My NB journey

Amazing results, I think you should be very proud and I have no doubt you will reach your goal. What brand of pm do you take?
  8. S

Pm query

I've been using noogleberry since November 2010 and am pleased to say that I've gained a cup size (I'm now a d cup). The problem I have is that I do not seem to be able to gain any volume to the bottom of my left breast. From the side it looks pointed rather than the lovely rounded shape of my...
  9. S

New thread

Which brand of PM are you taking? I am considering taking it but there are so many brands to choose from!!
  10. S

joni's stats

Congratulations Joni, I'm so happy for you. I expect it felt weird and wonderful at the same time.
  11. S

joni's stats

Joni, We are the ones that should be thanking you, for allowing us to share in your incredibly brave journey.
  12. S

Brightside’s Pics

I think if you're filling the medium domes then it's time to think about buying the large domes. The contoured large domes are amazing. Good luck.
  13. S

joni's stats

Sending you lots of love. Hope all goes well :-*
  14. S

New to Noogleberry!!

I'm sure that I have read on here that women who have breastfed have got their pre-baby boobs back so I wish you good luck. The only thing I can think to advise you on is to make sure you are drinking enough water. I always seem to have more swelling when I have drunk more water. Also stick...
  15. S

I did it!!!

It's 20 minutes of pump and release followed by 20 minutes of pump and hold followed lastly by 20 minutes of pump and release. I forgot to add that I massage for 5/10 minutes in the morning with palmers cocoa butter bust firming cream.
  16. S

I did it!!!

Thank you Strumpet, it feels very strange to have reached my goal and even though I have tried the new 32d bra on and know it fits like a glove I don't feel like I'm that big (does that make any sense) I think I'm actually surprised to find something that works. I started nbe a few years ago and...
  17. S

I did it!!!

I started using the noogleberry system in November 2010 with the goal of gaining one cup size. I had an appointment at the salon today so decided to get measured while I was out. I am very excited to let you know that I am now a 32d!! ;D A gain of one cup size. I now however have booby greed...
  18. S

anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

I'm so jealous of your boobs ;D I can see sales of Pm rising :D. I love the nipple rings, did they hurt?
  19. S

New user!

Blusherr, You don't have massive hips you do however have fantastic curves :o Good luck with your noogleberry :) Steph
  20. S

my first noogle!

You're looking great, I bought my noogleberry after being inspired by you and have already outgrown the medium domes :o ;D