Search results

1. 5

should i move up to a bigger size cup?

thanks soonenough! i agree with you that my breasts are growing outward with the small cups. I will go ahead and order the medium cups! Let's see how it goes! Thanks again :)
  2. 5

should i move up to a bigger size cup?

i've been noogling with small cups since Jan 2011. My swelling in domes reaches a little past the 2" mark. After taking the domes off, I measure 33" with swelling. It has been like this since this Jan. Although I am having growth slowly, it just seems like i can't have more swelling. I started...
  3. 5

Rachel’s Pics!

OMG you got amazing results :) keep it up!
  4. 5

500sp stats

Weight: 103lbs Height: 5 foot 1.5 inch Bust across nipples: 31 inch Under bust: 28 inch Ethnicity: Chinese I first noogled on 12/14/2010 but I then didn't keep up for like 3 weeks. I would say I officially started noogling on around 1/15/2011. I use the cocoa butter from the body shop. I...
  5. 5

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

congratulations gigi! everyday i look at my boobs and it is really sad that they don't look like they have grown a bit. reading posts here (especially the positive results' reports) encourages me to continue. i really hope one day i will get good results like all of you do! i also hope it...
  6. 5

how to get more suction (with foam rings on)?

Oh i see. thanks :) i'm using the small domes. i keep losing suction while having them on.
  7. 5

thanks for your replies and advices :) i bought cocoa butter from the body shop. it does moisturize my skin better (smells good too!). it is easier to "stick" the cups on with the butter on. however, it's still very hard to get suction with foam rings on. i am considering removing the rings and...
  8. 5

thanks for all the replies! i never noogled with rings on before but since two days ago i found there were some tiny red spots after the red ring marks were gone. i was afraid to hurt my breasts and that's why i glued the rings to the cups. my lotion is not "sticky" enough, and i'm going to get...
  9. 5

Dear all, I just glued the rings to the cups, and started noogling. However, I found that it's so hard to get suction to begin with PLUS I kept losing the suction after a minute or two. I had to keep pumping. What should I do to make the suction stay? Thanks :)
  10. 5

Should we take breaks while noogling?

I started noogling for like half a month, 2 1-hour sessions per day. And then due to my busy schedule I stopped noogling for 12 days. Today I woke up all of a sudden I realized my boobs are slightly bigger, but unfortunately my right boob is obviously bigger than my left one by little. My right...
  11. 5

Why are my breasts itching so much while noogling?

Thank you Jamie2 :) The itching is on the outside of my breasts... I switched to a body lotion and the itching is gone, which means I am not actually growing yet lol :p I know it takes time and I won't give up on this easily! I don't pump for long, usually around 45 mins per time, but I try...
  12. 5

Thank you Mama J :) I don't use body lotion, but body oil instead. I really like the smell :) and the oil helps me to slide the domes on pretty well. This is the one I use...
  13. 5

Dear all, I'm a newbie to noogleberry, and I've got some questions! Hope I can get answers from here :) Firstly, my breasts are itching so much while noogling? Any explanation to this? Is it normal? Secondly, how much should I pump? I am definitely not overpumping since I don't feel painful and...