Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Aim4c

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

Thanks Nadir,

Got another question for you regarding PM...Did the one in the pink bottle work for you? (the one that says 300mg but actually has 100mg of PM) are you still taking it?
I'm currently taking FG etc...the thought of taking less pills per day is certainly appeals to me, so I'm considering PM.

Thanks again for your help

Z

Zenity

Nope. Couldn't take it 'cause made my stomach upset. However, as far as I know, no one else has reported this, so prob. was just me.

I still have 3 bottles, 2 unopened and one that has few pills missing.

I am not currently taking any oral supplement. Better this way. Sometimes we do so many things at the time that is difficult to figure out what actually works.

username

After reading this thread on KA i decided to buy it...it's my 3rd day only, smells nice.
I got 2 jars from the same cie, one that is for after sun, and one that is a face n body cream, same ingredients but not in same order, i use them both on my chest n couldn't figure wich one has the most KA...I bought it from Australia n I'm not sure if they have same regulations than in the US but i read today that in US reg is that the cie has to list the ingredients in the order : the first ingredients have to be the one that has the most in the lotion and the last on the list are the one that are minimal amount that why preservative n colorants are always listed at the end...

Anyway, to all of u using KA...any progress?
TY

Aim4c

Hi rachel,

I have only been using mine for about 4 days, so it's too early to tell. The one I'm using has PM and KA; It makes my skin feel really soft.

AnneDD

Its definitely a bad idea to throw together various herbal supplements for breast enlargement! Eating herbs can affect your health, you know?

Why dont you just find yourself an effective and safe solution for breast enlargement, such as Triactol bust serum for instance?

Yes, it costs money, but at least you wont worry about the side effects, right?

rachel888

ANNDD...Beside P.mirifica, they don't list the ingredients...would you happen to know, as u feel so strongly about this product, what is the LIST of ingredients? Thank you

AnneDD

Triactol is made from Mirofirm(TM) - a standarized and purified extract of Pueraria Mirifica.

Mirofirm contains miroestrol & deoxymiroestrol, coumestrol as well as different types of isoflavonoids including daidzein and genistein.

Hope that answers your question!

And yes, I feel passionate about this product! I am affiliated with the company, but that is not the reason why I consider this product as the best natural breast enlargement product you can get your hands on.

Im familiar with other products in the market as well, and can honestly say that none of them can compare to Triactol. If you think otherwise, I would love to hear about your recommendations.

Thanks and kind regards, Ann.

Z

Zenity

Ann,

Maybe starting a new thread would be a better idea to discuss whatever is related to this product you are trying to promote.
That way you can give information as clinical tests, results, reviews, FDA aproval, complete list of ingredients and so... As you are linked to the company I am sure you have access to all this valuable info we, as potential customers, appreciate.

Thanks

AnneDD said:
Triactol is made from Mirofirm(TM) - a standarized and purified extract of Pueraria Mirifica.

Mirofirm contains miroestrol & deoxymiroestrol, coumestrol as well as different types of isoflavonoids including daidzein and genistein.

Hope that answers your question!

And yes, I feel passionate about this product! I am affiliated with the company, but that is not the reason why I consider this product as the best natural breast enlargement product you can get your hands on.

Im familiar with other products in the market as well, and can honestly say that none of them can compare to Triactol. If you think otherwise, I would love to hear about your recommendations.

Thanks and kind regards, Ann.

T

tavia

hi, any updates on the aumenti serum? x

Z

Zenity

Yep.

Some other people have been using only aumenti on other areas of their bodies as butt and face and reporting good results over time.
However those results did show after 4 to 6 weeks of continued use. One of them is a good friend of mine and she is thrilled with the new size her butt and hips have. No cellulite so far showing.

Regarding breast I finished my aumenti and now the seller seems to be on vacation or the store closed on ebay and I can't buy any more.

I am resting as I finished the aumenti and I've been on vacation too.

By next week Ï will probably start again with KA.

Conclusion is that KA in combination with aumenti seems to give extra results for me, and yes it does "seem" to get more fat at your breasts but it is difficult to confirm as I've never used aumenti by itself.

T

tavia

i have been using my aumenti for a week now, i apply it 3 times a day if i can, morn, evening and straight after pumping.
im very happy with it so far, my bust feels firmer already , no volume but strangely the skin of the breast feel a lil thicker,
also my swelling from my nb seems to last a lot longer when i apply the lotion straight after, cant wait to see if i have any extra boobage in a month or two.
it goes on really easyly absorbs very quickly.
i love this stuff.

Paloma

I got some KA from African Botanicals - good price, but it's in a glycerine base that really stays on top of the skin and refuses to be rubbed in... so that seems not too helpful. Needs to be thinner or more absorbable IMO.

What's in this Aumenti stuff? I'd love to have some to smear on my heiney :D ;D

Z

Zenity

TT
That's good news! Excited for you! Wait a month and then you will really see what is this all about.
I love the combo KA + volufiline. I think these 2 are winners.
Did you get the Aumenti cream recently? Last time I checked with the seller didn't have any goodies on sell ???

I want to order more.... :-\

Paloma

Aumenti is the name of a lotion I found on Ebay containing Volufiline, an active that claims to stimulate adipocytes to enlarge -herefore get more subcutaneous fat- along with other ingredients developed specifically for the bust.
Here you can find when it was mentioned first at this thread.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1358.60.html

T

tavia

hi, yep i got the cream a week b4 my post about how im going with it, delivery was very quick aswell think it was 2 days,
i stopped using the cream for 3 days, was just busy and had i packed away, but started agin last night, i want to buy some more aswell, i wanna rub some on my butt, since theres more fat there there might b an even better results, i want my booty skin to be thicker, cnt wait

Lily13

I just got the Aumenti lotion, so I'll let all of you know how this goes for me too. Delivery took about 2 weeks for me in the US.

T

tavia

i havnt noogled since saturday and my boobs feel so much firmer and soft, i keep cupping my boobs in my hands lol, think i might stock up on this stuff, 3 weeks and hopefully ill see some extra boobage,
im taking it easy with the noogling cause i wanna see the effects of the cream, i already know what noogleberry can do lol x

sliptinge

Has anyone tried Femagis cream and gotten any results? I noticed that it has a very high concentration of PM and KA, about 20% and am curious to try it. I respond very well to PM creams so I think it could work for me. Any feedback about this cream would be very much appreciated. Thanks ladies :-* :-* :-*

Also, I picked up some Aumenti lotion as well, so I will let you girls know if it works out or not. I think I will stick to using it on my breasts because my booty is plump enough :D

Z

Zenity

I think Teeny tiny and Anastasia did use the Femagis, but I am not 100% sure... Check on the first pages of this thread I recall Anastasia mentioning it.

Off to check the Aumenti seller...

----------------------------

Found this one on ebay:

100g Must Up Breast Enhancement Cream 14.90$

http://cgi.ebay.es/100g-MustUp-BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-Cream-/260681457884?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb1d360dc#ht_1782wt_1139

Is quite cheap, free delivery and 100g

Ingredients are simple but has PM:

Green Papaya,Pueraria mirifica, Kigeline (stands for KA)

------------------------------

Found a review of this lotion and at the label you can see other ingredients as wild yam, soy beams, algae extract and epidermal growth factor:

http://iamluckytohaveyou.blogspot.com/2009/10/review-must-up-breast-enhancement-cream.html

Look pretty damn good to me!

Z

Zenity

I think this time I am going to try the Collistar cream containing volufiline and Commipheroline another active supposed to increase adypocites activitie according to this:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.in-cosmetics.com/ExhibitorLibrary/228/Commipheroline_brochure_2.pdf

Plus! contains Kigelia as well....

Collistar Push up Bust cream ingredients list:

• Lipo-Filler Complex® (Volufiline® + Commipheroline) - volumizing action

• Elastin - azione elasticizzante, antirilassamento.

• Extract of Kigelia africana -firming, recompacting action

• Shea butter, hyaluronic acid and wheat germ oil - supernourishing, moisturizing, velvetizing action.

• Vitamin E - energizing, anti-free radical, anti-ageing action.
volume effect

From: http://www.profumeriasilvia.com/product/crema-seno-push-up/?lang=en

Off to Ebay italy to buy some.

Will keep you all posted.

------------------------------

Updating full list of ingredients of Collistar push up Bust:

Ingredient list:

Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Pvp, Cetearyl alcohol, Hsi/Trimethylol hesillactone crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquoxane, Propilene glycol, Phenosyethanol, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl oleate, Glyceryl sterate, olivoyl Hydrolized wheat protein, potassium hydroxide, Dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum, triticum vulgare germ oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopheryl acetate, Dmdm hyndatoinm, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, anemarrhena asphodeloides root extract(this extract with Hydrogenated polyisobutene is what we know as Volufiline) , kigelia africana extract, commiphora mukul resin extract (This extract with the caprylic/capric triglyceride is what makes Commipheroline), Hydrolized elastin, Butylparaben, Bht, propyl Gallate, butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, limonene, alpha isomethyl ionone, linalool.