KULTZU'S PICTURES

K

kultzu

Thank you, Lululu ;) ;) Keep on pumping to DD and ship those 32D bra to me ... ;D ;D ;D

Well, for the shopping , I find it hard to shoot for good and yummy looking bras in the shops...they all look so boooring to me. Noticed that the good looking ones are usually upto C with reasonable price. When I searched from those on-line stores in the net, it was rather easy to browse through and what I had found had very good price so why not ;). I guess it is just me being difficult, that's all. But thanks for your concern, I appreciated that. :D.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Thought I might as well give a small update.
I had been pumping with Ls then XLs for a couple of times a week. Last night was first time that I could place XLs same time from the start :D I was very happy since it has been like nearly 2 months or so for having to swap from Ls to XLs during the session.

I hope to give another update next month :-*
Kultzu

C

catsrule

congrats on that successful double-barrel usage time!! you wil go far with both on at once, and save some time!! have fun bra shopping!!!

M

mojo

Hi Kultzu

I am considering buying a noogleberry, as I am a size 34AA (slim build, petite genes = flat chested).

It has been encouraging to see some of the photos posted on the gallery, but it seems most of the really good results have come from people who already had something to start with.

Given that you started as an A and are now a C size, I was keen to see pics showing your breasts as they were originally, and as they developed. Your photos on the gallery only show them with a bra on, so I can't get a proper visual on exactly how much your breasts have increased in shape (no, I'm not a pervert - it's just hard to tell when boobs are in bras - as we all know, bras can give a misleading idea). Not that I'm doubting you ... just that I'd really appreciate seeing what your natural, uncovered breasts looked like, before and after.

I realise that posting nude photos of oneself (even just chest area alone) might feel a bit odd. But if I saw the actual difference in yours, and I got good results with a Noogleberry - ie. anywhere near similar results to you, then I'd gladly post monthly update photos of my breasts. Because I'd be wanting to tell as many women as I could (including my 2 sisters - in fact I would buy them each an NB for next Xmas - once I had clearly visible results to show them).

So I'm just wondering if you would consider emailing me some of your uncovered before and after shots.

If I can *clearly* see that it has worked for you, then I will stop deliberating and just go for it!

So - could you email me? I know it's a big ask, and I hope I don't seem rude. The last thing I want to do on a supportive forum like this is offend anyone. So if you could email me - just to let me know one way or the other, that would be sweet of you.

My email address is: angelinamsterdam (at) hotmail dot com

I know my hotmail address sounds a little unusual, but my first name is Angela and my hotmail account is Dutch as I lived in Holland for 18 months (I'm an Aussie girl, but had Dutch boyfriend for 3 years, long story ...) Even if you want to email me first - and I'll happily email you pictures of my own small breasts, so you know I'm a genuinely flat chested woman, just looking for the proof that will make me realise a C size is definitely possible.

By the way - thank you to everyone on this forum who shares so much information and posts regularly. I do understand now that it is a LONG TERM commitment, doing daily treatments to get results that STAY. I don't mind if it takes me 6 months to see some permanent "swell" remaining.

I guess I just need that little bit more convincing!!

Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Angela
Melbourne, Australia

L

Lululu

Hi Angela - there are photos in the Gallery of people starting with small breasts and getting good results some of whom have posted pics without bra - at the end of the day NB costs less than a meal out with wine - I did need more proof before I would invest in something like Brava for several hundred pounds but I bought my NB just in the hope that it would work for me - NB is worth trying as most people seem to get results eventually just some take longer than others - buy it now and I bet you'll have christmas pressies sorted for your sisters - in fact I doubt you'll be able to resist telling them your secret until then!

I'm mid way through week 3 and I don't know who loves it more - me or my hubby (makes me horny as well as improving the saggy boobs)!! - not permament yet but I don't care if I have to pump every day until I'm too old to remember why I bother - by then I'll be a wrinkly old crone with huge bouncing Noogs anyway LOL!

Good Luck L x

M

mojo

Hi Lululu

Yes, it was very helpful to see before and after pics by other women who started out with A size breasts. In fact mine look a lot like Kittypaws when she first started.

But it was the results achieved by Kultzu that sound most impressive to me - so I am curious to see what she actually started with, that's all.

I'm still interested to order it, so I'll just have to wait and see ... :)

Best regards
Angela

K

kultzu

Hi Catsrule,

That's true , the main thing is to save time for pumping :D. The feeling after pumping with XLs is great.

Take care ,
Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hello Angela (mojo),

Thanks for your posts.

Unfortunately, I have made mistakes by not having any 'before' pictures taken. Reason was rather simple...I didn't believe in NB therefore, I ignored doing it ! But I purchased the system and gave myself a try anyway which I am very glad I did ...and still wish I have found NB even earlier.

My first photos were taken after 10 months of use, without bras. They were here for some time and I couldn't bare seeing them so i decided to take new set with bra , sent to Lucy to update. It is my own decision not to have nude photos posted anywhere, they are not even in my hard drive. In fact, this forum is only place that has photos of my breasts in the bras . I have deleted them all from my mobile phone (I took them with the camera phone) and hard drives as I am using company laptop...unfortunately.

I highly recommend to everyone to take 'before' photos. Even better with measurement updates (like Annie did, she did great ). That way you can follow your progress. Anyway, since I have been around for nearly two years and started-off here even before Lucy had established the Gallery session so I had to admit that I didn't pay high attention to update my progress very well and that is why I am writing this post today.

I can consider sending you or have my 'current' nude breasts upload in some website temporarily if you really want to be sure about my results but I don't know if that would help because I do not have 'before' picture to compare :mad:. I can ensure you that , year 2007 was first time in my life to purchase bras size B and C in following months. I had never before in my life even looked at them as I had been wearing 32A for ages and now I have plenty of them untouched (glad to have that problem anyway)

The photos that inspired me were from Arwen (thanks Arwen and Hi to you). I emailed her off the forum to understand the suction method and she had been great help to me. I didn't write much in the forum as I considered myself as a learner but I was rather consistent with NB so that might be the reason why it paid off to me in a reasonable time frame. I started to post more when i saw that I could contribute some information from my own experience to other girls (it wasn't much of info when i started it...so emailing off the forum was what I did with another users). However, I am very happy that right now we have so many members who feel the same way that they could share their stories , tips (health&beauty...loved that !) and that makes this forum more lively. ;D

So , yeh, let me know if anything else that I could be anyhelp, I would be happy to answer the best I could.

All the best with any decision you will make.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi Lululu,

I hear you. I nearly purchased Brava but hold it ...no , not because only price but time commitment...I knew I would be quite a bad user for them unfortunately. Nothing against the system, it is just me. ;) ;) ;)

Take care,
Kultzu

M

mojo

Hi Kultzu

Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful reply - so very kind of you to take the time to respond to what must seem such a cynical request ;)

If I go ahead and buy the NB, I will *definitely* post some nude before and after pics.

Maybe "cutiepies" or some of the other ladies here who started with an A size (or less) - and went to a C cup will be able to provide clear, naked, easy to compare before and after pics - that the nagging woman in the back of my mind insists on seeing first, before making the big decision.

Kindest regards
Angela
(Melbourne, Australia)

C

catsrule

mojo: go back to last spring/winter posts when kultzu was just startung out and track her progress....or just go ahead and get yourself a Nb..it's not that pricey!! try it for yourself..you must read some past posts...you will learn much from many different experiences..many choose not to put pictures here, myself included. It' s just my weird thing...

K

kultzu

Well, Angela...I did take photos last night and this morning and sent you an email (without photos) if it would be worthwhile anyway to not having 'before' photos to compare with. Just let me know.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hello Catsrule,

I know what you mean. Having them posted in the forum made me feel sooo weird , especially you truly know they are yours...But when I looked at someone's Else's..I was okay, no weird feeling ;) ;) ;).

Anyway, hope to see your update soon with your woopppiieesss 10'' across boob. You must have felt so ENOMOUS :-* :-*

take care,
Kultzu

M

mojo

Hi Kultzu

Many thanks - I got your email and have dropped you a line back.

Kind regards
Mojo
(Angela - Melbourne)

C

catsrule

Kultzu, I was thinking of posting a bikini top photo this summer? after Brava session is done!! Still swelling to 10" !! BUT MAINTAING ALMOST 9"..ALMOST 9! NOT QUITE THERE yet!! But my B and C bras are getting good mileage!! Will never have to wear or look at or BUY an A cup again!!! To me, that is PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond my deisres!! but still working on the C!! How are you doing?? stil working on those DDS!!!!!!!

K

kultzu

Hi Catsrule,

I will look forward to that. By summer, you must be SO GORGEOUS with those huge boobies. Swelling at 10'' is amazing. Last night I swelled at 9.45'' (90 cm)...I couldn't believe my eyes. I think for me if is good to maintain as small D or full D. I haven't thought about DD just yet but I must admit the new XL cups are great for me, and being able to put them same time from the start is a big +1.

I am going to aerobic dance class now. Nice to hear from you :D

Kultzu

K

kultzu

ooopppsss ! sorry I meant 9.45'' (24 cm) across breast , my across busts is 90 cm while under bust is 69 cm.

Kultzu

M

mariela

Hi Kultzu, Congratulations! I'm very very jealous lol :p What do you do to not to get redness? Im growing but my breasts are red. what is your technique? do you pump gently?

K

kultzu

Thanks , Dulce ! ;) ;)

Basically I pump much gently than a year ago. The XL cups are heavier than L so that makes me learn to pump gently, think that is the main thing. I only get red breasts and rings right after taking the cups off and they fade away an hour after that. Benefit of that is I don't get ugly blisters anymore (so far ...keeps my fingers crossed) coz that would mean many days break from NB while now I am working on a D size.

Take care,
Kultzu

D

daylight

kultzu how many times in a day and for what amount of time..do you use noogleberry

thanks