L.A's JOURNEY!!!

jnorton22002

L.A. Honey,

I'm sooooo happy for you dear. Have fun and hope you get to your "D". That's what I want too. somehow, I know you will. Congrats Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

32DoubleDz

hey girl! i also ordered the buriti oil. i dont really like it. its so messy lol. glad its working for you tho! =) im also taking aguaje. im thinking of ordering the natureday tablets and liquid...

noogleberry1

Hey 32DDZ!! So sorry for long reply, been crazy been with last 2 weeks of uni.... I have had to stopped noogling, a few weeks ago developed permenant dark ring marks... Im so sad, Lucy has been great sent me so scarring and tissue cream, but I have to think of another alternative now to reach my goal, because they are very obvious. :-(
Im thinking of the Pangao Breast massager, but I may also try using the new soft rings when they are available...

Oh How is Aguaje going for you? I really need to get it thats about the only thing I havent tried... Im taking royal jelly, fenugreek and some times a lil saw palmetto now, herbs seem to work really well. But a lil at a time, supplements seem to work better taking less rather then a whole range... how is noogling going?

32DoubleDz

I'm so sorry to hear that L.A.! :'( How many inches did you grow before you had to stop? Has the cream faded the marks any? Any idea how the marks came? Noogling too long, not enough cream? I'm very sorry to hear that...
Aguaje works extremely well for me. It works much better for me when I do cardio and noogle. My breasts are much fuller. I've also noticed that when taking aguaje my overall shape has definitely improved. The fat doesn't go straight to my stomach anymore. I'm unfortunately not had the time to continue cardio or noogle and I'm about to run out of aguaje as well. When I have more time to devote to an exercise regimen I will surely start again. I havent used buriti much because as an oil its so messy. Do you mix it with lotion? I used maca for awhile. Didn't help my bum at all.
How did you hear of the pangao? Have you heard of any actual results? I looked it up it looks interesting enough. Take care love :-*

soonenough

L.A said:
Hey 32DDZ!! So sorry for long reply, been crazy been with last 2 weeks of uni.... I have had to stopped noogling, a few weeks ago developed permenant dark ring marks... Im so sad, Lucy has been great sent me so scarring and tissue cream, but I have to think of another alternative now to reach my goal, because they are very obvious. :-(
Im thinking of the Pangao Breast massager, but I may also try using the new soft rings when they are available...

Oh How is Aguaje going for you? I really need to get it thats about the only thing I havent tried... Im taking royal jelly, fenugreek and some times a lil saw palmetto now, herbs seem to work really well. But a lil at a time, supplements seem to work better taking less rather then a whole range... how is noogling going?

MariahDS said the same thing. She had to stop noogling because of the dark rings around the breasts. Have you tried arnica cream? I apply arnica cream both before and after noogling. I also got into the habit of applying Mederma (scar cream) for double reinforcement against marks. It seems to work. It would be so sad to stop noogling especially for you noogling works. Maybe, give it toime for the dark circles to fade then start again. For the meantime, apply likeMederma or arnica gel around to help fade the dark circles??

I hope the dark rings will go away.

noogleberry1

Hey Girls....

Oh I may have to try the arnica cream or mederma, The marks haven't faded at all so i have to try something else... do you know where I can get these creams? I think they developed maybe because I was so consistent... everyday day for 2 hours I was noogling... well since i started noogling I have grown 2inches, It really helped more with fullness and better shaping...Im really missing it.

32DDz...thats so great aguaje is working for you, which brand are you taking and who did you buy it from? Im thinking of now getting it from phenomenal curves... yea its supposed to distribute the fat to your butt and hips and give a more feminine shape- are you finding that happening?.. Havent heard of any results just seen it and some before and after pics of pangao..just dont wanna stop NBE just yet!xx

32DoubleDz

Yes that seems to be exactly what the aguaje was doing for me. But you have to be sure to do cardio and I would say muscle training as well. I got mine from phenomenal curves. where did u see the b4 and after pics of the pangao? I haven't been able to find any. I did see one on breastnexus but she later said the bra didn't work for her very well. Are you still massaging your breasts? That should definitely continue the fullness. you are very motivated. I'm sure you will find an alternative. Good luck :)

soonenough

L.A said:
Hey Girls....

Oh I may have to try the arnica cream or mederma, The marks haven't faded at all so i have to try something else... do you know where I can get these creams? I think they developed maybe because I was so consistent... everyday day for 2 hours I was noogling... well since i started noogling I have grown 2inches, It really helped more with fullness and better shaping...Im really missing it.

Hi L.A., here in USA, I can get arnica cream/gel in health food store. i get the Mederma (scar ointment) from any drugstore. I sure don't want you to stop noogling, and noogling is so rewarding especially when you grow. I agree with massage, everytime I get bummed out that nothing is happening with my breasts, I resort to massage.

noogleberry1

I dont know why I can never really be consistent with massage it hurts my arms so much and I end up giving up! I know thats bad... hey thanks soon enough- i managed to order some online the day you said! It should be here in the next couple of days.... Im so happy Ive finished uni now so can spend some time concentrating on getting my body goals...really wanna grow another inch by June... to 34"... my pangao massager have arrived will pick it up from the post office tomo... we'll see how it goes...

you know 32DDZ Ive been trying to find the site where I saw the before and after pic...was pretty impressive but im bummed I cannot find it again, I really wanna have another look too.

Anyway yes phenomenal curves...she is really nice Daniella so informative- Im so pleased its working for you have u seen any difference in inches? Its fine if you havent though its more about how you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror...

sirens of hollywood founder Kim is releasing a new breast enlarging product line of pills a serum and a oil for both butt and boobs, the ingredients look promising.... deary me there are so many choices!

xxx

soonenough

Now, L.A., why do you have to post this link? Another one for me to think about and covet to have. Isn't this crazy, this breast growing business? But the thing is, it's not impossible. It actually works, yeah, but it takes time, but it actually works. Hope you can continue to noogle, and grow with this new device. Let us know, okay, if it works. Can you wear this while you're out?

noogleberry1

lol I know I know I wanna try everything...cause you know with some patience you can definitely achieve your goals.... I am not sure if you can wear it out It doesnt say that, I actually got the one (on the right hand side of the screen, the two egg shaped massagers) because they are supposed to fit into your bra, so I am hoping I can wear them out!

Whats your regime at the mo soonenough? Are you taking anything?
:-*

Hi LA,
I just went to that mbreast massager link. It comes with a power supply - do youthink that is just for charging or do you reckon we will have to sit by a plug attached to the electricity the whole time? It looks great though. I want one!

noogleberry1

Hey Darling FlattyN...no you dont have to sit with it, it is just to charge the massager, you can charge it for 8 hours... heres another link to a uk site that sells it I think it has more info
:)

http://www.dinodirect.com/pangao-breast-enhancer-massager-fb-9403b.html?cur=GBP

noogleberry1

I know its a really good price...ow I hope Lucy doesnt think Im trying to stear peeps away from noogling...Im not lovelies, noogling is a dream come true, im just not ablr to do it anymore so have to find some alternatives x

roadrashes

Very interesting and exciting. I am looking forward to what other people think. Like you I can only pump 45 min 6 days a week from the riing marks. I was able to realize quickly that I was on the road to it being permanent and had to cut back. I know exactly what you described. Frustrating to say the least.I did find neopsorin and arnica cream helped with extended periods of time using aheating pad and i would the red mark area and still do in little circles for about an hour. The marks are now finally gone.Have you tried rubbing in circular motions? Hace you used a heating pad on it too? I think the mark comes from the cup cutting into the skinand then when we swell it deepens it.

noogleberry1

Hey Girlies... sorry for the long reply, I've been so busy and also they have stopped Noogleberry working on my phone saying that its over 18 content, and even though I am 24 they need a credit card to prove it!! Sucks, that's how I used to communicate with you all the time on the go... Anyway so i started pumping again a couple of times in the week using vit e oil and arnica, and Im happy im not developing any new marks. I am not using the massager any more as it really hurts, it gives lil electric shocks but for a small thing quite powerful but I hate the feel. Noogleberry anyday over it I think.
I've also started taking aguage @32DDz... are you still taking? Im waiting for my reorder of maca so I can take them together, so far I really love aguaje I feel I'm looking more womanly and my partner said I have a body like a wine glass which he has never said before and doesn't know I'm taking it... I'm definately going to post more, I missed you guys.