my first noogle!

Aim4c

That1spaztichik,

I told you before, your boobs are perfect...girl you just improved perfection :)

Congrats!!!!

jnorton22002

Yes my dear, dear that1 your boobage is perfect. It makes me sooo happy to have you on board here to help us less fortunate ones that really have to work hard . Luv ya girl joni :-* :-* :-*

Daisy Delayne

Yup it's pics like that that keep everyone else motivated. And after just a few months?? Wow. And I'm glad you explained the pose because at first I thought you were doing the robot lol

bonzaigirl

wow... :eek: :eek: that is my boob goal.. whatever it is ur size now!!!!! my gosh.... and in 3 months... i am so happy and jealous for you... both feeling at the same time!!!! lucky lucky lucky you!!! and your shape has really really grown more beautiful... daisy is so right... your pics really do keep us motivated!!!! ;) keep noogling gurl.... wow!!!! :eek:

that1spaztichik

Awwww you girls are all too kind! I'm blushing!! It's so crazy for me to think that I started this journey just three months ago. I'm both thrilled and honored that I can be any type of inspiration for you all. We're all in this together, and I'm more than happy to do my part in helping in whatever way I can! Keep pumping, ladies!

lol @Daisy and my robot :D

cleo

Great pics, I have exactly the same measurements as you at the moment but you look way bigger than me!!! If my boobs looked like that I'd stop noogling for sure!!

Good luck with the D cups!! ;)

that1spaztichik

Aww thanks cleo! Yeah it just all depends on how your boob tissue is distributed, I guess, lol. I had a lot of "upper" boob to begin with, from what I can gather from reading others' stats, so I think that has something to do with it.

spudys

Vivian B
That's awesome!!!! Very nice shape and fullness!! I see a clear difference. I 'm so jealous .
Congratulations. This just motivates me to continue noogling. :)

spudys

Vivian B
Thanks for your support to. I know I'm just a guy that would love to have some nice boobes like you have ;) So I will keep working on it.
Vivian

Rachiex

I would also like to add - SOOOOOO jealous of your boobs! They are such a nice shape and really full and you're getting great growth! I'm noogling as I type and drinking lots of water so that one day I'll end up with boobs like yours! x

immabe

Your boobs are sooo great! I would be so satisfied and more confident if I had your boobs on me.
I wish you could just grab someones boobs and put it on yourself that would be so much easier.

sofia1

you have such a nice shape. i can't wait to get more tissue on top like you have! i just ordered the XLs so can't wait to try them out!

that1spaztichik

Wow, thanks everybody! You all are too great :) The XL's sure have given me some great growth up top...I love it! Unfortunately, with school starting, I haven't been able to noogle like I would like. Lately, I'm lucky if I can get a 1hr session in at ALL during the day. I've been snoogling with my large domes, too. The XL's are too large to snoogle with, lol. I'm not sure how long they stay on, as I seem to push them off throughout the night...but so far, no growth loss!

nickies

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOWIE!!! Your looking great girl! I'm doing fine too! How much bigger do you want to go? I look forward to seeing your results!!!!

GROW UM!!!!

Nicky

sliptinge

Wow that1spaztichik.... you are responding to NB SO WELL!! I am jealous LOL. Your boobs are my favorite haha, they're sooo round and perky and perfect! Are you using any other NBE with your NB? I am thinking of trying PM but I don't know if the results are permanent. What do you think about PM?

Keep pumping girl! xx