MY PROGRESS ^____^

K

KittyKat

Hey sweets! You are doing wonderfully! Please update us whenever you have a moment and also, I hope you're feeling a lot better now! Don't let anything get you down. Talk to us here. *hugs*

halfie

Hey lady, it made me so sad to read that last post of yours. You're so beautiful and so successful, I envy the self-control you exert (noogling 6 hours a day! going to the gym regularly! incredible!!), you don't need a man to validate you. I've felt the way you feel a long time ago, when the guy I was with broke up with me in the middle of what I thought was a great relationship - it turned out he'd cheated on me with some chick he'd been hanging out with and broke up out of guilt. I've since slowly let him back into my life, and when I let him know exactly how I felt about all of his disgusting, inappropriate behaviour, he apologized so so much and began to change himself. I would say he's paid for what he's done every day since - for almost a year - and I've agreed to go out with him again.

It was a long, hard, sad road. But maybe my advice to you could be that people do change. There's hope for your man - but you have to let him know exactly how you feel, and YOU have to set the boundaries. I don't know the scope of what he's done to you, but know that you don't deserve ANY of it and that if he wants to stay in your life, he had better make it up to you. And if he can't do that, then you should dump that sucker flat on his ass. There are so many guys out there who will treat you right - you're a beautiful, intelligent girl with a lot going on for her. With that said, you don't need some dude in your life anyway - I'm in an LTR right now and am seriously craving independence. I loved being single, it was true freedom.

I hope you can get everything sorted out, and message if you need anything! Everyone on the board is here for ya, gyal!

K

KittyKat

blusherr said:
Im sorry I havent been on. Ive been shattered.. I feel like the empty shell of a girl. A broken, empting shell. What is even the point of doing this, improving ypurself, when you still get thrown around like a speck of dirt?.. Guys are only interested in aesthetic appeal. The ones who say they arent are spam liars.

Well honey...because I don't think you should improve yourself in order to stop your piece of crap boyfriend (or any other asshole) from treating you a certain way. It is now an absolute cliche, but the reason for doing is should only be for yourself. If guys end up going after you more and if THAT makes you feel good about yourself in effect, this can be a nice added bonus. If someone is treating you like a speck of dirt, that's on them and you should get away as fast as you can. I very much doubt that he is unaware of the horrible bullshit he is putting you through. There are good guys out there, REALLY there are. I promise you. Anyway hon, I'm not going to preach at you, but if you need to talk, you can message me. I'd be more than happy to. And I'm so sorry someone's made you feel that way.. *hugs*

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Oh Blusher,
You made me sad with your post, honestly, I think I hated to hear it when I was your age , but it's true - there is plenty of fish in the sea! :) since I've read he suggested u surgery I thought to myself he ain't worth a minute of your time! It hurts, but u will only get stronger and wiser once out of toxic relationship! Chin up girl, u beautiful! Hope you will find yourself in a better place soon!
Big hugs!

I am pretty sure you do not want to hear that now Alice, but your problem is that you are too beautiful.. Only assholes with too much confidence have the guts to approach stunning women. and as sad as it is, it is true. Often beautiful girls end up not trusting any guys by the time the right guy comes a long or they become players and assholes themselves. You are stunning, but trust me Alice, please do not lose your faith and hope, a GOOD, AMAZING guy will come along. and trust me, he will love you the way you are. not for your looks but for YOU. I know it is hard to believe maybe now or you dont want to hear it because of all what happened, but Alice, just cheer up. those assholes u had dont deserve your sadness or tears. you will get one guy who will love you for you inspite your beautiful looks and you will love back.

DivaZ

I agree with all these wonderful girls!! you deserve wayyyyyy better! and if you need people to support you on your journey to dumping his unsatisfied butt, we are here for you:) your not the only one who has dealt with men like that, so be assured that your not alone!! Let us know how you are doing soon??? Diva

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Alice, you should not listen to him. AT ALL. Cuz girl, you have everything I want. I'm seriously so small-busted that I can't fit the smallest bras in stores. I have like the opposite size of what you have. Ask your "man" why the hell he can't accept you for who you are. It looks like it's stressing you out, and you're a university student. We have enough stress to deal with. You should scare the crap out of him and let him know that you're not his damn barbie doll. He has no respect for women, that's what. You have to start standing up for yourself, cuz as beautiful as you are, you're going to have to REALLY trust the guy. Otherwise, they'll torture you and use you.

NotSoBusty

Blushrr,

I am going to agree and disagree with the ladies on here.

I agree. You are a beautiful, kind woman. You are clearly intelligent and caring, and you are one of those cases that we call "the whole package." I have really enjoyed getting to talk to you on here. You are so encouraging and supportive, and I could go on and on about what a wonderful person we all think you are!! It makes me really sad to see that someone would be so blind as to not see that, and even worse: break your heart. We can all relate to that on this forum. In fact, I have received support from the ladies on these forums about a jerk in my life too (not my boyfriend, a "friend" of mine). We are all here for you!!

I disagree with the notion that "all men are superficial jerks." That is absolutely not true. What is true, however, is that there is a difference between "men" and "boys", and the slogan should really read: "a lot of boys are jerks." The little boy you are dating can't be considered a man, because REAL men respect you and look past superficial aesthetic qualities, because they know that they don't really mean anything in the end. The toddler that is your boyfriend is a fool, an arrogant, ignorant fool, but you can't let his foolishness keep you from meeting new men and giving them a chance. Keep your standard high, because you deserve not even a notch less than perfect for you. After dating a pubescent boy like him, you will be blown away by the MEN who are dying to treat a girl like you right. There are just as many nice, decent men out there as there are jerks, and it's horrible when the mean ones deceive you, but not all of them are like that. Trust me!! You're a smart girl. Get your beautiful self back out there and meet some new, awesome people. Girls like you are a hot commodity, and you can definitely afford to be picky. Never let a little boy fool you again!

Matt B

Hi Alice, nice to have you back.This noogling journey is not supposed to be a painful one.The nimrods that subscribe to the
no pain no gain bullshit need a check up from the neck up! We are doing this for ourselves for various reasons,and I think it should be somewhat pleasurable.If the foam rings help, use them.Besides,if the CL's hurt and are too big,what are you going to do with the extra large ones? ???
Again,welcome back Alice and happy noogling. MATT ;)

halfie

Hey babe, glad to hear your back at it! Not just noogling, but the whole "life" thing you know? Hope all's well and your spirits are high. Looking forward to being inspired by more of your absolutely fantastic results!

xo Melanie

NotSoBusty

I am so glad to see you are back, and clearly with a good head on your shoulders! ;D I couldn't have said it any better than Melanie, so "looking forward to being inspired by more of your absolutely fantastic results!" :D

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Me, too... You're totally my noogle crush right now! :) I've been reading your forum for the last few days, and I've been through something similar with a guy. He said practically the same thing about implants, by the way, and I know that as much as you know what a douche he is, and how unhealthy he really is for you, it doesn't necessarily make it any easier. Heartbreak sucks, and it just needs to run it's course.

That said, you are an improbably gorgeous girl, with a super rockin bod, and I'm really excited to see how well noogling is working for you... It's really awesome that this is available, and we can do this for ourselves. I have never liked implants, and I believe wholeheartedly in this :) Keep posting, because you are really inspiring us all!

P.S. Have you noticed any side effects from the PM? I'mthinking about it, but a little nervous about phytoestregens...

Matt B

Hey Alice, sounds to me like you're busted!!LOL Your mum might have been born at night,but she wasn't born last night>LOL
She'll get over it,just tell her the truth. I'm sure she will approve once you explain that it's better than implants.
Mums are good that way.And maybe she can help with the bf too!

Matt ;)

LaPetitSoleil

Alice! I'm glad you're back and you're feeling better. I know the feeling with worrying about your family finding things you wish they wouldn't.
I wanted to ask how much PM you were taking before and with your hips widening, was it more fat or muscle gain?

kristyn22

Hey Alice!

Soo glad your back to posting on the forum. We missed you :D ;)

That is too funny about your mom :D I live at home as well and I told my mom about NB like a week after I got it lol... she knows how self-conscious i've always been about my breasts, and even came with me to a breast augmentation consultation once. She was a bit worried at first, but I told her how much research I did... she would definitely rather have me use a breast pump system then go through the possible dangers of surgery ;)

If your mom is worried about it, you should tell her how the brava system was just on the doctors today, and they promoted it as a possible alternative to breast augmentation surgery ;) NB is so similar, and when people hear about it being in the mass media I find they tend to be a little less concerned about it ::)

Can't wait to see more result pics ;D

Kris

halfie

Alice! Looking AMAZING! And haha about your mum, my sister found my NB a little while ago and it took some 'splainin. OH GOD I loathe to think of the day my boyfriend might find it.
Btw I love your display picture, those eyesss!

Matt B

Mornin Alice,I wouldn't worry about the hips,they're perfect.Rather have skin on them than bones stickin outLOL

Matt ;D