MY PROGRESS ^____^

no you dont look anorexic. that woman was just jealous of your body, you have great results :) your wrist looks normal. amazing body alice

Matt B

Hi Alice and Kris,Bad news and good news! The bad news is taping the nipples won't help the little white bumps.The good news is that they are normal,and are called the Glands of Montgomery.They appear more as the nipple and areola are stimulated.They also produce an oily substance that protects the nipple area.
Mine are getting bigger as well,and there are more of them.So,Alice and Kris,you are both normal and the nips are too!LOL ;D

Happy noogling,Matt :-*

blusherr said:
I knowwww! They get bumpier regardless of whether I tape them or not and I hate it! Im thinking of getting those little pads that pregnant woman to get to stop milk leaking out! How long are you pumping for? I have been noogling for almost 2months and noogle for about 3-6 hours per day. If I cant noogle during the day I will snoogle which lasts about 5-6 hours. It depends on how long im alone for really haha

just noticed that post, can you tell me about the pads? what kinds are they and how to they "hold"? wont they fall off with the oil and cream?

NotSoBusty

My nipples have always been bumpy, and like Matt said, they are Montgomery Glands! Also like he said, he act to lubricate your nipples in order to protect them, mostly when breast feeding. All that means is that you have healthy nipples!!

My boyfriend doesn't know about my noogling, or any of my NBE at all. He is my objective, human measuring device without even knowing it! :p

I don't understand how your boyfriend can think that your boobs aren't big. If yours aren't big, what IS big now-a-days?! Society is so skewed and it frustrates me!! Thanks media. I don't think your boyfriend understands the difference between fake airbrushed boobs in an extremely padded bra as seen often in Hollywood and magazines and real, soft boobs of the same size in a regular bra without all the touch-ups and glamour of photoshop. The media is giving our men unrealistic expectations, and it drives me insane!! Sorry, end rant!

I have about a solid month and half of noogling time ahead of me, minus maybe a weekend or two. Combined with PM, and I am sure I'll see a difference, and I can't wait!! I might even try snoogling tonight! ;D

novisbaby

Thanks!, you have such an amazing progress, my cousin got implants and I swear your natural ones looks so much better, and even bigger LOL!! :D

ahaha i agree with notsobusty, what is BIG?! men watch those super huge fake EEEEE cup size tits and then they whine about every single other woman

Matt B

Hey there,Tatiana,Not so Busty and Novis.I keep trying to tell you all that all guys don't like super size boobs! Not So was right,the media has done this.I'm an exception to the rule obviously,or I wouldn't be growing my own,but to me there isn't anything sexier than a lady with a little cleavage showing and a nice natural jiggle when she walks.UMM! They don't have to be humoungous.
Anyway,all of you currently on this forum have great boobs!!and most of your boyfriends Are idiots for not appreciating you more.

To quote a famous lady, End of Rant! Matt B ;)

thanks matt! but i want DD's for myself not a guy. i think it is a perfect size, not "huge" but big enough. I would never go bigge,r I might even settle for D's. I am not sure. I will see what will happen when I am actual D. But yeah, I think D or DD is perfect

kristyn22

Awhh what's wrong dear?! is it that asshole bf of yours :mad: i'll fly over to Aussie and kick his ass for ya ;)

I usually noogle for 1-2 hrs per night. I didn't purchase the cup rings (BIG mistake!) so its painful to do more then that :'(

I fill the mediums pretty easily now (don't think i've really grown but maybe filled out more and more rounded?! I hope :)), so I went ahead and purchased the large set with soft cup rings... I think, because I am so tall they will fit on my ribcage fine and maybe even produce better/faster results! We will see! I also bought a couple tube clamps because I would like to more easily pump my slightly smaller breast more then my bigger one.

Hope you feel better hun. Your gorgeous, cute and a genuinely nice and lovely person :)... cheer up sweetheart :D

... and like seriously you are like the hottest person ever. I'm not a lesbian but if i was holaa... hahahaa ;) so if its that idiot getting you down dump his ass and find a guy who deserves and appreciates you !

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Blusherr, if that boy has you feeling down..!!
tumblr_m0lhl2FE1x1r7i8f3.gif

tumblr_leg8ndbOxW1qcu1rv.gif

Mmm-hm!

DivaZ

Blusherr,
You look so great! I just ordered the L domes and am waiting impatiently for them! I was wondering...
how long does your swelling usually last? and if you miss any days do you go right back down to the size you started at or do you think you have gained a little growth? TTYL, Diva ;)

NotSoBusty

We definitely missed your sweet self! I hope all is well with you and that whatever you were dealing with is resolved. We love you on this forum!

melissa4u

Hey Blusherr,
I definitley have to agree! You are so beautiful and you have a great physique! You are responding very well to the NB.
I was wondering, what brand of PM are you taking?

DivaZ

I just wanted to let you know that I take a great PM from Bellasbeautifullbust.com and I have gained a cup size all together and doing even better since I started noogling! I hope this helps. Take care, Diva

i tried taking PM a year ago but my period stopped, my cellulite increased and i started losing hair and after that i started gaining weight easier.. and I barely took it for a month!
I gues syou should really research PM first and Maybe get even your hormone levels checked!