Padded Hell's Program

A-wal

minnie34 said:
What happened to all the posts????? :eek:

I'm trying to figure that out as well. My whole account got deleted and my few posts as well. I am kind of upset about that cause any of the tips that followed are now gone. Uuuugghhhh.

Padded Hell

Minnie, I'm as much in the dark as you are ???. Either, Noogleberry have a time machine & we're back in October again, or there's some serious gremlins in the system somewhere ;D. Are they trying to tell us something do you think?? :D

A-wal, that's dreadful that your account AND your posts got deleted :(. I agree, it's upsetting that all the tips, pics & info on the posts appear to be lost, but maybe NB are still sorting the problem out :-\. Who knows??

minnie34

OK, seems like a technical glitch. These things happen, I'm sure Lucy & co have been working on it and are doing all they can. I've been on other forums where this has happened too, and unfortunately, sometimes technology is not our friend :)

I can't even remember where we were at before the posts disappeared??
I think I told you that it looked as if my swelling was a wee bit better and lasted a bit longer after my hydro session? Spurred on by this, I went for another one and couldn't believe how far I could pump into the cups, never ever have they 'filled' the cups to this extent. I was delighted. Afterwards, I couldn't stop looking at them in the mirror, thinking over and over "I've got boobs, I've got boobs..." :)
In the morning, there was still a teeny bit of swelling left but that joy was very short lived as I also discovered that the ring marks were still there, beautifully accompanied by a couple of red dots...:(
So, for the first time in my 26 month long NB journey, I managed to overpump!! I took some days off and the dots went away quickly, but I have noticed since then that whenever I pump, even with the lowest pressure, my nipple turns purple straight away. Boohoo!!!

I am taking a break until Tues now, and hopefully they will recover properly. I've only noogled 2-3 times since I overpumped but the colour of my nipples freaks me out a bit so I'm feeling good about stepping back. I have an appt with acu on Tues as well, so really hoping something good will come out of that. AF is over, and after my horrible RC experience I hope it is all out of my system now. Funnily enough though, my period was much lighter and not half as painful as usual. I had horrendous PMS, really bad ovarian cramps before, during and after ovulation, headaches - you name it. But the actual period was better than normal. Isn't that funny and also strange??

I have also decided to give the Paleo diet a go. It's not a diet per se, more of a life style choice. I really think that if I stick to it, I will really benefit from a sugar, gluten, dairy and grain free diet. There are so many amazing - and easy - recipes out there and it is possible to satisfy a sweet tooth too as dried fruit is OK. I found a great site called foodee.com.
Tons of recipes and if you add let's say 7 of them to your shopping trolley, it will calculate *exactly* what you need - from herbs to produce to meat etc. So going shopping is really easy as you know how much you need of everything. Plus, you're bound to have several of the ingredients already at home so I think I'm going to give it a shot. In theory, it should be good for NB too as you're cutting out all the refined carbs.

So that's what's happening here. I ave fallen off the massage wagon as my hands just can't take it anymore, but I do try and give them a bit of a attention, even if it's juts a quick jiggle. Must be better than nowt, yes? :)
Have a lovely weekend, looking forward to hearing what's happening in the PH household!!

Padded Hell

James,

I actually think this is beginning to work! :) Yes, finally!!!!!

Minnie,

Hold the front page! I think my boobs have grown a bit :). Now, I'm still in the 'danger zone' (it's day 5; traditionally, one of my 'flat days') but my boobs haven't deflated & they feel different, particular at the sides (where I needed growth most). There's more meat there!! It's not that visible to the naked eye, but it's when I feel them. I did have really good luteal swelling this time though.

Since the beginning of this year, I've drastically simplified my routine, which makes it a lot easier to discern what might be working. My gut feeling is it's the hydro-noogling that's had the most effect for me. Apart from that, the only other things I've been doing are chi massage (since early January) & regularly using the electric breast massager for 15 mins a day.

I'm going to try my hardest to do a lot more hydro over the next month or two. Maybe I can avoid the Summer padded-bra-sweats this year :-\ :D
I remember that this time last year, was when I had my last little growth spurt, so I'm hoping I can replicate that again. You can only try!

Are your red dots all gone from your hydro session now? They're horrible, aren't they? Touch wood, I haven't had them since I began either. I've still got those pesky rub marks under each boobs though. Wow, they've overstayed their welcome by about 6 months now. Oh no, the return of the 'purple nipple'!! What have you done??? ???

That's so odd that your period was lighter, despite all the problems beforehand. All those bad symptoms were probably your body desperately trying to re-adjust itself. Hopefully, you've got rid of it all now. No more trips to H&B!!!

I'm loving that Paleo website you mentioned! It's given me lots of ideas :). I feel like my diet is quite 'Paleo' already, so it won't be such a shock to the system to adapt to it. I haven't been near sugar for so long now & I don't miss it at all. Hubby said he's going to buy me an Easter egg. I don't bloody want one! I've told him but he won't listen :(. He's trying to sabotage my boobs & I'm not having it ;D. Not now things are looking up!

minnie34

PH, that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so happy for you!
And never mind the bare eye - we're no doubt totally blind at this stage to any progress. Pics is the way to go, even for your own reference only. Seems like your combination of things is having a very positive effect. I definitely think hydro is the way to go, whenever I do it, my boobs are always a bit 'meatier' the following day. I have gotten the hang of it, so no more water splashing all over the place!! :)

I will try to hydro as much as possible too, but throw in some air-noogling in between too. And breaks, very important I think! Yes, ring marks are gone and there were only a few little dots but still.....:(
I've always been so careful not to overpump and never thought it would happen with the hydro. My nipple still turns purple easily unfortunately but when I do air-noogling now I will make sure to do the 7-2 method and hopefully no purple!! :)

feeling slightly positive about all of this again. I think it really helps to see a little bit of a difference, which the hydro provides. Not getting my hopes up, but kinda happy to keep going for the foreseeable future. I started acupuncture yesterday and we shall see if it will make a difference or not. I have also been reading a lot about adrenal gland fatigue (which i have now diagnosed myself with, hihi) and am trying to make the appropriate steps in order to get my health back on track.

That site is great, sin't it? I've cooked several things from it already - easy peasy and some of it is soooo filling and I feel very good afterwards. No more gluten, grains, sugar or dairy for me I think. Tell your hubby that you're going to stick that egg where the sun don't shine. Hopefully that'll put him off :D
It's really cool though - once you've cut out sugar, the craving just isn't there anymore. Awful stuff really, when you think of it!

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I want to do cartwheels down the street! AF for once didn't rob me of everything!!! Granted, the luteal fullness has gone, but there is still some semblance of boobs there :). This IS promising!!!! Woo hoo!!

Anyway, AF has gone & tonight's the night where I'm going to try a longer session of hydro, out of the bathroom & in front of the TV :eek:. I've only been managing 15-20 mins in the bath, so I thought I'd try 40 mins tonight. I might refill the water & re-pump after 20 mins, depending on how glued I get to TV (Laziness always wins out :D). Then, I'll probably take them off & finish off with some good ol' fashioned air pumping. I'm getting better at hydro too. I just get put off by having to fiddle about more, & time constraints, but I hope it'll be worth the sacrifice.

Do you use M cups for hydro? I seem to get a lot better seal when I do hydro, do you? How far do you get into them? Yesterday, I noticed that my bigger right boob, didn't get as far into the cups as the smaller left boob ???. That's a bit of a turnaround.
I really think that because we can pump at a higher pressure without damaging ourselves (ahem, minus a few red dots ;D), it's forcing our boobs to DO SOMETHING! Are you still getting the purple nipple thing? I find it's cyclical. You can go a few months, then suddenly BAM, that beautiful shade of violet is back :mad:. 7-2 method sounds like a good solution.

How was the accupuncture? Are you going more for hormone balance/general wellbeing or did you 'fess up & tell them about NBE?? I've researched adrenal fatigue too! I think in the stressful society we all live in, it's got to be on the rise, hasn't it? We must be making so much cortisol & living on our nerves for years at a time!! What must that do to our bodies in the long term??

If DH gets me that easter egg, I think I'll break it in half & make a chocolate bra out of it ;D. Ahh, chocolate & boobs. Two of my favourite things ;D

minnie34

Oh wow PH, that is absolutely fantastic - to infinity and beyond from here on :D
I think the hydro is the way to go, without a doubt. Plus, now that you have simplified your routine so much, maybe the system isn't being overloaded and boobies can grow in peace? :)
I don't know, just guessing here. But whatever you're doing, it is clearly working. I am so, so thrilled for you. Every victory, no matter how small, is worth celebrating and it is also inspiring to continue!!

Now that I've gotten the hang of it, I don't know why I found the hydro so difficult?? I always bring a hand towel and of course, a glass to catch the water and it's so easy. Of course, if small feet come traipsing down the stairs, hubby gets off the sofa in a flash and sort out whatever needs sorting...So if I'm on my own I can't do it, but most of the nights he is around and I am really enjoying it now whereas before it was such a hassle. I've been using the L cups and I get close to the 3" mark if I'm really going for it. Then again, my boobs have been stretched before, but I never get anywhere near that with air noogling. I'm a bit wary now of overpumping but so far, only the one time. I think the water can be deceptive in that it doesn't feel as tight when you pump, if you know what I mean? I might try with the M cups and see how that works - it is the outward growth I am after and a bit of changing around can only be good!! :)

The acupuncture was good - apparently my yin is blocked. Ahem. To be honest, I feel at this stage that I have met so many different people and tried so many different things that I am seriously skeptical (and cynical). I said I wanted to balance out my hormones, and did mention that my breasts stopped growing when I was in my mid-teens, he threw a glance at my chest (I was fully clothed) and stated that they looked fine. Of course they did - Primark 2 extra cups-size bra would give anybody that illusion. I didn't have the courage to tell him that actually, what he was looking at was the result of pure magic for less than a tenner. I really should go in a non-padded one next week and my chest will speak for itself!! :)

Yes, I think you're right re the cortisol and stress. I am trying really hard now to eat well, get fresh air and supplement with what they recommend for the fatigue. I know that it can be determined through a saliva test, but I think that by using a bit of gut and common sense, it is not too hard to to figure out that this poor gland is exhausted!! Plus, you have mentioned your teens being very stressful and somewhat traumatic - mine too by the way - and from what I understand, once the adrenal gland becomes depleted, it stays depleted until we make an effort to restore it again. I must say, that going on this NBE journey was the best thing I could do for my health in general. In my quest for bigger boobs, I have learned so much about my hormonal health, nutrition, supplements etc, things I never would have known about before. And, I have also learned that I can do something to change the situation I am, that there are different routes and avenues to be exhausted. So, slow growing boobs or not, that in itself is really empowering.

Oh, and a chocolate bra??? Patent that!!!!! :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I've come back down to earth with a bump :(. It's the realisation of just how far I still have to go just to attain even below-average size boobs. It's starting to feel impossible again, despite the progress I've made recently. I can't see how I'm ever going to ditch the Primark 'special' bras (or 'Pure magic' as you called them ;D) either. Without them I look as flat as a pancake. I just want to feel normal. It's humiliating being this small :mad:. Sorry for all the negativity. I don't know whats got into me. I've got a bad case of the 'no-boobies blues'...*strums guitar mournfully*

I had a bit of disasterous hydro noogle session earlier, which didn't help. Half of the water ended up down my front, as I was doing it over the sink. I finally got them on, but when I took them off, guess what? Purple nipples :mad:. Noooooooo!!! It's definately overpumping that seems to bring it on. I narrowly missed red dots, I think. Phew!
You seem like you're getting on much better with the hydro. Wish I could use the L cups for hydro! They're useless for me, until my boobs grow more outward & can plug up the gaps at the side.

Our teens have a LOT to answer for. I feel like I'm still repairing my body from back then! Not just my boobs, but overall. I think NBE has probably saved me from a lot more potential problems (oesteoporosis, etc). Growing up, I was malnourished for sure. The stress made me lose my appetite & inadvertantly lead to an eating disorder. That's why I get angry with myself sometimes, as I feel I played a part in my boobs not growing. I have to remind myself that I was reacting to & trying to control difficulties in my life at the time. It's comforting to know we're not the only ones, who this happened to. There are quite a few similar stories over on Breast Nexus, it's just a shame that we seem to remain stuck in that unfinished puberty state. I often wonder what size my boobs would have been had everything panned out the right way. I reckon I would have been around a B cup judging by my body frame. What do you think you would've got to? We're just torturing ourselves now, aren't we! ;D

Ironically, I'm at the heaviest weight I've been for the longest time. 8 stone. Boobs remain untouched by the weight gain as per usual. It's all gone to my hips, bum & belly again :mad:. I put some jeans on the other day & it was like stuffing myself into sausage skin. Urgh. I need to get active again sharpish :eek:

minnie34

PH,

I know that feeling well. Far too well I think :/
I think it was about a year ago when I looked in the mirror after a session and realised that even with swelling, they were nowhere near to where I'd like them to be. In reality, I'd probably have to pump for the rest of this decade in order to make that happen. And I don't think I'm willing to do that, so accepting them is the next, most logical step I guess.

I've gone back to noogling with the M cups again, especially during hydro. Have still managed purple nipples though. I have to be soooo careful, overpumping is way too easy. I think I would have been a B cup as well, had my body done what it should have. But you know, we must be kind to ourselves. There really wasn't anything we could have done I think - as a teen, you're still a child and can't reason the way an adult can. I curse myself for agreeing to going on the pill so early as I believe it has been the main catalyst for all my hormonal problems. Acupuncture man seems optimistic enough and next week he is giving me herbs to start...Which of course I am nervous about as I don't now at all what is in them. But my body is pretty good at telling me if something is up, I just don't fancy another "red clover" cycle.

Since we're clearly separated at birth, it is no surprise that I am at my heaviest for quite some time now too....I wish it was 8 stone though. I am pretty sure I've gone past 9 now, I'm refusing the scales but I can tell from my clothes. Which of course does nothing to my already disproportionate figure. Roll on mild evening so walking can resume!!

Padded Hell

I've recovered from my little hissy fit now :-[. It's just not worth it to get so upset over something I can't change. I think you're completely right about accepting them as they are. I have got better on that score. I mean, if I look how I was even three years back, it was pretty dismal. So, I'm really thankful for the changes I've had :)

I've had to go back to using M cups as well! Slightly different reasons than you (touch wood, my purple nipple thing seems to have been a one-off) though. My awful rub marks under my boobs have started up again, and this time it's... agonising. Argghhh!! I've been using the M cups so they don't land on the same spot as the marks, which seems to working ok for now. I wish I could get rid of these marks. I'm going to end up with a couple of trenches carved in my chest if I'm not careful!

Again, you're right that we have to forgive our younger selves. I didn't really have much guidance back then, but I have a tendency now to forget that I wasn't an adult when I made stupid decisions! You can't look at it through adult eyes, our mindset & experiences are totally different to then. I also blindly went on the pill at about 18 but VERY quickly came off of it. TBH, I mainly went on it with the hope of boob growth ;D. Yeah, like that worked out ::)

I hope you don't have any bad side effects from the herbs the acupuncturist is going to give you! Is that an alarm bell I hear ringing??? I had some treatment done about 7 years ago (for hormone imbalance too) and they gave me two massive bottles of Vitex to take away with me. Seemed to do the trick at the time! I also had kineasiology (can't spell that!) which was strange but interesting. I was told I was sensitive to gluten, which I didn't really take very seriously though. I can't face eating rubber bread ;D

Well, 8 stone is the top end of weight for me. I'm small framed & I can't afford to get much bigger, or it'll really show :(. It's made worse by the fact that my top half still looks like a coat hanger, while my trousers just keep on shrinking. Ugh.

I've dusted off my dumb bells as I thought I'd try a few chest fly's, as I can lay on my back doing them & hopefully not strain myself. I can't seem to get my bum off the sofa as of yet though :p. Maybe tomorrow..or not.

minnie34

Oh well, what would life be like without hissy fits anyway? Pretty dull me thinks!! :)
I know what you mean and I am trying not to take this so seriously and to also appreciate the growth that I have achieved, not to mention the vast knowledge I've acquired so far, about hormones and health in general, which I never would have known anything about at all, had it not been for NBE.

I'm sorry to hear that the ring marks are causing you trouble :/
Are you using soft rings? I must say that I quite enjoy using the M cups again - I don't feel as disillusioned when I look down as I do with the larger cups :D
I've managed a couple of hydro sessions, and hopefully learned not to overpump. Purple nipple makes an appearance every so often but at least with air noogling, there is frequent release, so I don't worry too much. I wish I had known about the 7-2 method from the start. It makes a lot of sense. And I definitely get a bit more into the cups than the pump and hold method.

No, no point in beating ourselves up. I went on the pill at 15, and although it did help to regulate period pains, I also believe it really messed up my system. I was not so smart to get off it quickly though, but took it on and off for 10 years :(
So, lots of things we could be beating ourselves up about. Most of us don't have the guidance we need as teens, especially as we often look to our peers for answers, which of course they can't give us. Thinking back, a lot of my teens was just a big stressful mess. And naturally, we are bound to make lots of mistakes. But blaming ourselves.....Not a good idea. Love and kindness is where it's at. That and giant padded bras!! :D

So far, no side effects. I am nervous though. I only started taking them a couple of days ago. I think one the ingredients is dong quai but not 100% sure. He only has the ingredients in Chinese and of course, wimp as I am, I haven't pressed him for a translation. I am to take them for three weeks, so hopefully no harm. Yikes! My skin has gone absolutely crazy now though, it has never, ever (not even as a teen) been this bad. Spots all over. I really hope it has something to do with the acu and that it is hormones moving out of the body. If this doesn't work, Vitex might be next on my list. I have heard that it works very well for a while anyway. And I'm still not brave enough to try Maca!!

I know so, so well how you feel about not really being able to afford to get any bigger. For the first time in my life, I have little love handles. It is truly depressing - I feel like living in tracksuit bottoms forever, as they don't cut into me and I can have the illusion of no weight gain. Anyhow, upwards and onwards eh? I came across this yesterday and thought it looked interesting. I am going to give it a go - it really can't hurt!!

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/4-week-cyclical-hormonal-health-plan

I wish I could work the dumb bells - whiplash won't let me yet. Hoping for mild and dry weather now so that at least I can get out for walks. AF around the corner, and pretty good luteal this month - better than in along time. Must be the acupuncture!! :D :D

Moogleberry

Hi guys, I'm just passing through. I love reading your conversations as you two are so experienced and you're inspiring as you have progressed, whether you see it or not.
I'd just like to tell you to stop beating yourselves for what you did as teenagers. I didn't go on the pill until I was 21, I ate well and kept fit. I still didn't go beyond a 32A (when my little sister with exactly the same upbringing is a 32DD!!!). I think initial growth is completely outside of our control and blaming yourselves won't help at all!

Padded Hell

Moogleberry,

I know I do tend to blame myself, and it isn't helping me either. Sometimes, I feel like it's easier to have something to pin it on, rather than having to accept that perhaps this is the way my body is designed :-\. You & your sister are a good example of how much genetics must play their part in growth.

At least we have your 7-2 method, which I wish I'd discovered earlier too. It really helps :)

Minnie,

I got out of bed this morning & I could actually feel my boobs jiggling! Wow, what a unique experience ;D.

My red marks seem to be healing, now that I've switched to the M cups. I don't use the soft rings as it seems to impair my swelling. I've stopped using the electric massager now as well, as I started to get red marks from it suddenly. I dunno what's up with me at the moment! I'm not adding blotchy boobs to the list though! For now, I'm going to just stick with gentle chi massage & I've found leaning over and letting my boobs hang, then jiggling them, helps get the blood circulating in the area.

How are you finding the chinese herbs? Have you had any side effects, besides the spotty face outbreak? I love that link about the cyclical hormone diet. I'm going to try it of course ;). It's quite similar to what I try to do now. It's interesting what they said about soy & ED though. I decided to cut all soy out of my diet a few months ago for that very reason.

I'm still doing hydro in the bath, but haven't been as successful trying it outside of the bathroom. I find that if I hydro, then switch to air, my boobs really retain their warmth, and the cups steam up. When I take them off, my boobs are still radiating heat for ages afterwards. Its great, especially with this never-ending winter we're having! Where is spring???? It was snowing yesterday :mad:. It's getting beyond a joke now! My crosstrainer is in the garage & I'm desperate to get back on it, but it's like arctic conditions out there. So, looks like I'm stuck with my fat a*se for a while longer :D

minnie34

Hi PH,

well, you've put a smile of my face with your jiggling boobs, that's for sure! Delighted for you, long may it last. I'm glad your marks are healing, and how weird that the massager was contributing to them too all of a sudden? Maybe they had just become over sensitive to pressure and/or stimulation? I must try letting them "hang" - I have to use that word loosely as there isn't that much hang to speak of, but I get your drift :)

I had to stop taking the herbs. After feeling so good for a couple of weeks, I found myself with the worst PMT - ever. That my husband didn't walk out on me is a true testament to his amazing patience. It was horrible. And then, once AF arrived, all the PMT symptoms (apart from sore boobs) were still there, especially the bad mood. So I stopped taking them because it simply isn't worth it. I'm going back tomorrow and we'll see what he says. I've also had to stop hydro noogling as I can't seem to do it without over pumping and that is a road I most certainly do not want to go down. So it is 7:2 method all the way, switching between L and M cups. The last time I hydro noogled with the M cups I managed to fill them, for the first time in my 27 month noogle journey. And of course, when I took them off they were all blue and purple looking. I can't really feel the pressure at all once the water is in, whereas when it's just air, I feel it very well and have never overdone it. Pity. I might try again but if I do I have to be super vigilant. And I had really gotten the hang of it too, with no spills or mess, comfortable in front of the TV. Grrrrrr!!! :D

I've started the cyclical diet this week, lots of sprouts and fermented food has been consumed already. I feel like such a sucker at times, willing to try almost anything. But hey, at least we don't give up eh?
How did you find the Vitex when you were taking it? I am looking at that, and I have also started looking at the Maca, but I'm pretty wary still. I wonder though, if it was taken every now and then, in small doses, would it be OK? Hmmm. Have to ponder over that one a bit more.
And I'm also really trying to get back on the exercise wagon again. Went for a walk today for the first time in ages. Fit, I ain't. But we have to start somewhere, right?

How did you get on over Easter, did you manage to stay away from the eggs??? I did, but compensated with lots of fudge and chocolate cake instead. Feel rotten today but that also motivates me further, so not really a bad thing :)

Moogles, I know what you mean and I know that it is totally pointless. Most of the time I don't really think about it, but then frustration arises (especially when I see some people having amazing results) and the old blame-game gets a day in the sun. But it is upwards and onwards, and as this is my last year noogling I better make sure to make the most of it!! Thank you for popping in by the way, great to see you on this thread! :)

Padded Hell

There's not much jiggling now, Minnie :(. AF arrived Good Friday, so I had a nice little break from NB. Since then, I've decided to do one day NB, then the next day off, and so forth. I thought it might help my horrible red marks to heal. They're still there & I'm worrying if I don't do something I'm going to end up scarred. I'm going to alternate the cups I wear each time I NB, to avoid them rubbing on the same spot. I'm really enjoying doing the one day on, next day off so far. I think my ribs needed a much needed break as well. On my days off, they've been really aching. So, all in all I'm a bit of a train wreck, atm ;D

Sorry you've had to stop the herbs, but I did wonder if that might happen. I think your body must have had enough! The bad PMT thing sounds awful. Strange you mention that the PMT was still there even when AF came, because I've been having that too. I used to be bad the week before, but now it's shifted. I wonder why that is? I even get really moody as AF is on her way out. Bloody hormones. Confusing as hell ::)

It's a real shame you've had to stop the hydro, but it's not worth it, if they're turning blue/purple! Maybe, you could just restrict hydro to the bath. If you're in there a shorter time, you probably won't run the risk of over-pumping as much. I tend not to do much hydro until luteal, when my skin is more elasticy. Is that a word??

I'm trying out the cyclical diet too. Got lots of cruciferous veg, bio yogurt, a jar of miso (what do I do with it ???) among other things. I don't mind being a sucker too, I love this sort of thing :)

I took Vitex after I had a really bad virus, which completely sent my menstrual cycle out of whack, & I started having really long cycles, which were painful. The vitex sorted the long cycles out within a couple of months. I've never tried Maca though. I've seen it in H&B and was sorely tempted! One thing that puts me off, is the possibility of my bum expanding. My jogging bottoms are at breaking point already, ha,ha!! No more!!!

Hubby did buy me an easter egg. It was one of those Lindt ones *she says, trying not to salivate*. Luckily, while my back was turned, DH, 'the human dustbin' had demolished half of it, then swiftly declared it was 'sickening' :). That'll teach him, the greedy sod!

I think Moogles has taken a break & gone overseas. I'll miss her scientific knowledge. I've been doing the 7:2 method every time I noogle now. I find it does seem to keep the blood flowing into the boobs more. They turn a really nice shade of pink :)

Padded Hell

Ugh, I feel like I'm getting lazy with my NB routine at the minute. I'm starting to like having days off too much, but it's really helping the horrible red marks under my boobs to heal though. I think my boobs were crying out for a break! I'm still noogling about 5 times a week though.

I haven't noticed much in the way of growth recently. I seem to be a bit stuck again. I'm doing the 7:2 method every time I noogle now, so maybe that will help things along :-\, but for now I'm happy to fake it. The other day, I bought 3 more of those 'maximise' bras. Usually, I always opt for black ones, but they had a really nice mid-blue colour, which I couldn't resist. I have a feeling I'll be back for more ;)

I'm still on the cyclical diet, which I'm really glad about, as I keep getting horrible bouts of IBS. I've discovered I have something called 'Hormone-related IBS' & I always get it after AF like clockwork. Hormone fluctuations in follicular phase trigger it, apparently. Is there nothing that hormones don't screw up? :mad:. I really hope the diet will help ease things, as I can't stand these colicky-type pains every month.

I'm not going to be around for a week, so I'm not being rude if I don't answer back :). But, I'll be back!! Bigger & 'boobier', of course :p

minnie34

Hi PH,

Hope you're having a lovely time away. I hear you about getting lazy - I think I noogle no more than 2-3 times per week at this stage. In a way, that is probably a good thing; weaning myself off is not a bad idea as this is supposed to be my last year doing it....! No growth spurts to report unfortunately, but I live in hope :)

I am also doing the cyclical diet, this is week 3 for me, so all about the quinoa and buckwheat noodles :)
Last week, week 2 was really tough on my system - I did lots of juicing and ate a lot of raw veg and fruit too. My body just didn't like it for some reason, I think I'm not digesting the raw food as well as the fermented for example, I felt great on week 1 and everything was working as it should, if you know what I mean. That is really awful, the hormone related IBS. Bloody hormones, they really stick their nose into everything. Booo!! I really hope this cyclical diet will bring some relief.

I hear you on the Maca, that is the one thing that is stopping me. It often comes up as one of the "superfoods" and is supposedly full of goodness. But yes, the bare thought of my bum expanding even an inch is too scary to even contemplate at this stage!! :D

I'm also doing the 7:2 but will definitely try to hydro a bit during luteal - that is a really good idea actually. Definitely more stretchy skin during that time! I look forward to you being back bigger and boobier, I'll take some myself :)

Padded Hell

I'm back & lazier than ever :). After a week away, it's hard to get back in the swing of things again. Luckily, it's luteal, so I have the slight illusion of boobs at least. The new bras I bought have helped things too. I didn't realise how stretched my old ones were, but it's not like I use them for support, is it? They're nothing but boobie camouflage :p

The cyclical diet went out of the window this last week, and the burger & chips diet came into full force :-\. I've been an absolute pig, but then what are holidays for? I feel like I need a full body cleanse now! Get me that colonic ;D. I hear you on the raw part of the cyclical diet. I can't eat raw vegetables & especially fruit. Not because I don't like them, but I get bad stomach cramps if I do. I've been like it since I was a kid, and it's extemely annoying. I have to cook & puree fruit like a baby, and lightly steaming veg is the nearest I can get to eating it raw. I think it's something to do with my stomach acid levels & mal-absorption. Maybe that's contributed to me not developing boobies :-\. Must not beat myself with a stick again about this!!

Today, I managed to fill my left M cup entirely, when I was doing some hydro in the bath :). I don't know what's going on as that was my smaller boob. There seems to be a reversal of fortune, as my bigger right boob is still over an inch away from the top of the M cup, and it doesn't feel like the skin stretches as easily. Can't say I've grown much either, and I keep going backwards & forwards in my mind as to whether to give up or not. I keep getting drawn back to my NB though. As the saying goes, 'hope dies last'!

Are you going to try maca? I read you have to start with really small amounts, and then build up from there to avoid possible reactions. I saw it in H&B and it looked like it was in powder form. How do you take it?