Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet

Hey Hooters,
Glad you gave them another try! :) It's great that you were able to get good swelling/cleavage with them. I think it's actually nice that there are no demarcations on the cups, too because I don't feel pressured to get to a certain line.

4 month update (these are rounded because I stopped using centimeters):
Around: 31" (+1.7)
Overbust: 29" (+0.7)
L: 8" (--)
R: 7.75" (+0.67)

Woo! That's at least an inch of growth this month. =) And the L and R are a lot more even, although I can still see a difference.

SueB5

Well done, Strumpet - 30C - you have done well! I am buying the contoured domes as well so it is good to get the feedback. I don't feel like I have progressed in terms of filling the domes even though I have had a bit of growth overall. I think the new domes will help. Thanks for feedback. Sue

Strumpet

Thanks Sue :)
Although 30C isn't because I grew out of the 32Bs - it's the same size, just with a smaller band.
30C, 32B, and 34A are "sister sizes." I just was tired of always having the straps too loose no matter how I tightened things.
Hope you have good luck with the contours. :)

Strumpet

Just a little update -
I fill the larges (the old larges) now after about 30~40 min of pump and hold. I've been doing more pump and hold lately because having to noogle one breast at a time is really annoyinng. It just takes so much longer. So I guess I've been doing shorter sessions per breast.
Also, for some reason the contoured larges seem to cut into my skin more, especially by the armpit, so I haven't been able to noogle with them much. I ordered the soft rings though, so hopefully when they arrive I'll be able to use the contours, and maybe even noogle both sides at once?? :D

Also, I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I'll have these waves of feeling bad about my chest size. It doesn't bum me out as much as it used to before noogleberry because I know now I have a solution, but I guess the anticipation and the hoping just sort of makes it worse, in a way, since I have this built up expectation and then the mirror tells me otherwise. I know it's not the most important thing in the world, buttttttt.. ah, I don't know. Swimsuit season, that's always the worst. I hope I have something to show for myself by then. ;)

noog

Congrat's on your growth, and it's awesome your filling your larges so fast! I know what you mean about digging into your armpit! Lately I've had to push the cup inwards while I pump other wise it digs in, and feels like all my armpit fat is getting sucked in! You'll have to tell me how the new rings fit on the contoured cups for you. Mine worked great on the regular larges, but slide off when I try to use them with the new contoured larges. I think they stretched out with all the use in the tub.it's weird, somedays the contoured cups dig in real bad, and other days not so bad..so I don't know if it's how I place them or what! I sure hope the new rings help you get both cups on at the same time time, it would definatly make nooglin easier for you! I'm with you on having bad boobie Days. you know you've grown, but then you look in the mirror and think man I still got aways to go to get to the size I want to be for swimsuit season, then,it bums you out. Also when I swell so big then the next day your like where'd it go dangit!! I know we'll get the big boobs we want , it sucks trying to be patient though!! I'm glad i'm not the only one that has those days!

roadrashes

Yay Strumpet! Good for you that in only 30-40 min you are almost filling the large. See you never know what might seem like little progress for you is a dramatic feat for others. :0 It really stinks doing the one cup at a time thing. I know because sometimes my boobs don't cooperate either. Please keep us updated and job well done!

Hooter- You said exactly how I feel. I know we will all get there. Slowly and safely. :0 /We still have swimsuit time...

mommytrina

Strumpet! Congrats on filling those domes!!! That means growth is not to far away right? ;) And me too, I totally understand the frustrating boobie days!!! I have those all the time, especially when I quit nursing, I had like 3 days or more of depressing boobie days!!! But I"m back at it and noogling. I think if we just keep with it and bounce back, so to speak, then we will always continue to grow. Wish you luck with the new domes, and hope the soft padding works well for you!!!! :)

how do you measure one boob at the time? and wow did one boob grow!!!!! how do u pump also? do you pump first one boob and then both? or?
Anyway congratulation, sounds like an amazing start!!!

Strumpet

Thanks for the encouragement gals. :) I've gone back to 30 min. p&r/30 min. p&h with just the old larges because they just don't seem to hurt as much anymore (maybe I need less pressure to keep them on now that I'm filling up more of the domes) and I still feel a pull.

Tatiana, to measure one at a time I take the measuring tape and start at the start of the breast tissue in the armpit and end where it meets the breast bone. I try to give the right breast more attention (maybe an hour extra, maybe just fifteen minutes) either in a separate session or after the session, although now that I have to do one at a time with the larges I've been lazy and haven't been doing it.

Strumpet

Another quick update -- I received the soft rings today and while I stillll can't get suction on both at a time, drat, it makes noogling with the contours just so much more comfortable. I could see snoogling like this. It is a bummer though -- I wish I could get in an hour twice a day like a lot of people are doing, but that's a 4 hour investment when you have to do each breast separately. Boo hoo for small ribcages.

noog

That's awesome the soft rings are working with the new contoures! I might have to try and use them again when i'm not in the tub and see if they will stay on! I tried snoogling and it hurts after awhile with no padding! I'm glad you finally get to use the contoured cups again! ;D

Lily13

Strumpet said:
Another quick update -- I received the soft rings today and while I stillll can't get suction on both at a time, drat, it makes noogling with the contours just so much more comfortable. I could see snoogling like this. It is a bummer though -- I wish I could get in an hour twice a day like a lot of people are doing, but that's a 4 hour investment when you have to do each breast separately. Boo hoo for small ribcages.

I hear you are on this! When you have to do one breast at a time, noogling becomes a huge time investment. I've missed the past 2 days just because I didn't have the time to do both breasts.

I think your breasts look amazing though. Have you ever been fitted professionally to make sure you are wearing the right bra/cup size?

Strumpet

Hey Lily,
No, I haven't... I wouldn't even know how to do it - do you have to get an appointment? And I've never seen a Nordstrom or the like, only VS and aerie, both of which don't carry band sizes down to 30.

If I go by traditional measuring, I'm a 30A, but I know I'm not that small. 30C feels right, and even gaps a bit when I sit (so maybe I'm a 30B). I bought a 30D just for hope's sake and I don't come close to filling it out.

Lily13

Someone at VS will size you up! :) I just walked in and asked them to size me and there was a woman there who did it. She said I was a 32 when I always worn a 34 so it was definitely worth it!

soonenough

I agree about taking the time to get sizing. I too always wear 34 but found out that 32s fits better (28" ribcage). I'm measuring about the same like you, R8", and L7.5", and I can fit snugly into a 32C padded, not unpadded, so far. I tried 32B and they are tight. I noticed though that jumping from c to d cup is a big change. I bought the most comfortable padded Wacoal 32C, and tried the 32D, and the difference is really big from it only being a 1 size cup change. I guess holding on to a 32D, in the hopes that eventually will fit into, is a way to motivate to keep on going. The best way is just to try the bras to see which one fits comfortably, and can't rely on the measurements, and go with how they fit and feel.

Here's to all of us, grow, grow, grow.

Strumpet

Thanks guys! I really should get measured up sometime.

Little update - I think I get about halfway on the contoured larges now. I've been doing mostly pump and hold just for convenience's sake, about an hour on each breast. I've been trying to do chi massage for 5-10 min. before noogling and then whenever I remember. I've been so impatient for booby growth lately.. hahaha. I think I might add flaxseed oil and start drinking protein shakes.

Also, I was reading this really shameful celebrity type magazine, and they have an ad in the back for this product called "BosomMax" that's an electrostatic massager bra supposed to increase/firm your breasts. I laughed. I don't think I could imagine wearing something like that around!

noog

Hey, i get those same magazines! In fact I was showing my husband the ad for that lol! The before and after are pretty good, but you never know if their fake ads... wonder if anyone's ever tried it?? It looks weird, but if it worked I'd definatly add it to my daily boobie growing routine. The things i'll do to make these babies grow loll!!

Strumpet

@Hooters: lol! I actually didn't subscribe to it but it keeps coming to me and I can't get them to stop the subscription..! So I read it sometimes. I bet it's one of those goofy scams, but we'll see. I was really skeptical of the noogleberry at first too.

@Secret: Thanks :) Happy growing to both of us!

I popped my stats into this calculator: http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php And apparently I'm a 30B. :/
I think I fit most of my 30Cs okay though?