Search results

1. 3

Padded Hell's Program

yay for the growing pain! i think it's definitely important to have good nutrition for boob growth. when i can't get a meal in, i make sure i have enough protein and good fat for that day. you can get unflavored whey protein powder, add it to water, and drink it down in a matter of 5 seconds...
  2. 3

Padded Hell's Program

if you don't mind me chiming in, i've been pumping over over 2 years also. NB works for many, but it didn't work for me. and if it was working, it was working VERY slow. i would probably get saggy wrinkly boobs before ever reaching an A cup. i've been using brava for 25 weeks, and being a slow...
  3. 3

Padded Hell's Program

I don't get the tingles sensation anymore from GR but I continue taking it anyways as I notice my swelling is better with it than without. I don't know how to measure the herb in grams but I suspect I'm drinking a lot. the tea bag that I make from loose GR leaves is much larger than a regular...
  4. 3

Padded Hell's Program

my fellow long time NBE-ers/sub A cup category-er: i started my NBE journey with the NB in august 2009. cut through years of trying many many MANY different things, i finally fit a 34A bra! i'm sure some of this is swelling from brava. but according to them, if i'm happy with the size i deflate...
  5. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i never got noticeable swelling an hour after taking GR like some do over at Nexus. at the beginning, i was getting breast sensations during the day if i take GR in the morning. i thought my swelling from pumping was a little bit better but i could have just imagined that. i kept on taking it...
  6. 3

Padded Hell's Program

GR gave me fullness and breast sensations only at the beginning, then the effect seemed to die down. so now i take breaks from it. i'm still playing around with how much break... :-\
  7. 3

Padded Hell's Program

the jury is still out on goats rue tea. when I first bought a small patch from this one seller on eBay, I was experiencing lots of breast pains. Then all of it stopped. Since then I've finished that patch and moved onto a larger patch from a different seller and I havent had any sensations at...
  8. 3

Padded Hell's Program

PH, i'm in the same boat as you as far as bras go. 32a makes me look like a have a little bit of boobage, but the band feels too tight at times. 34a is more comfortable (and i feel more proportional to my body) but there's gap. my growth progress is also similar to yours.... i have more...
  9. 3

Padded Hell's Program

PH, how have your measurements changed in the past 2 years? was there a marked difference in measurements/the way your bras fit? october will be my 2 year NB anniversary. i'm still NOT an A cup, but i do have more breast tissues than before. unlike you, i've dabbled with all sorts of...
  10. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i'm glad to hear BB is working out for you PH. in regards to heating pad and goat's rue, i think you should try heating pad first to open the pores and get the blood circulating, then GR batter, then maybe heating pad again. like when i get facials, they usually put on hot steam first before...
  11. 3

Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

Re: Banishing ring marks, no more hiding. wow,how long did it take you to go from an A to an E cup? the silicone putty seems promising. i hope lucy will look into that. while the red ring marks go away within a few hours for me, the faint white indentation takes longer than two weeks to go...
  12. 3

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

to say that brava is a scam is a little harsh in my opinion. i had the reversed experience. it took me 4 months of using NB to get any resemblance of a swelling at all. one and a half year later of using NB with only a 2 weeks break, i can't even say for sure that i've grown half a cup. i...
  13. 3

Padded Hell's Program

how is BB working out for you? like you, after over a year of NG with little growth, i branched out too and bought brava. i'm still using NB along with brava mainly because there are days i can't get that many hours in with brava so i supplement it with with 30mins - 1hr of NG. i feel i'm giving...
  14. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i also want a full A by the end of the year! my "growth" has been slow and minuscule, but one thing is certain, i have a little bit of a cleavage shadow that i didn't have before using the noogleberry. i think the CL cups is good for building up the cleavage area. does your back hurt when you...
  15. 3

Padded Hell's Program

notsobusty, how long have you been using PM and what brand are you using? how is your cycle/hormones messed up? did you take anything else with PM, or just PM by itself? how many mg/g of PM are you taking a day? sorry for all the questions.
  16. 3

Padded Hell's Program

haha you girls are hilarious! i'll keep my toes crossed as well. please keep us posted on how the experiment fare out. minnie, i've been down the herb route almost the same time i started NG, and i'm not faring any better. i've only had 1 small growth stint and i haven't been able to replicate...
  17. 3

Padded Hell's Program

do you know where i can just buy the brava domes? the cheapest option i can find now is to buy the brava sports on ebay... but even that's probably over $500 :( .... if only i can just buy the domes, and hook them up to the NG pumps! from my research, it seems the brava domes don't last very...
  18. 3

Padded Hell's Program

i have a year's worth of logs on what i did and how my boobs responded. you'd think with this kind of dedication, we would at least deserve to be full A cups by now :'( what is your underbust measurement? mine fluctuates between 27"-27.75". i find that the CL domes stays on better than the L...
  19. 3

Padded Hell's Program

it's so frustrating. i'm retracing my steps to what i was doing last summer to try and get the same fullness but it's just not happening. i live in warm climate year round. yesterday was 72 degrees. so i'm a little skeptical about Wahaika's theory on growth during warm months. PH, are you...
  20. 3

Padded Hell's Program

PH, from an exercise standpoint, sore muscles is a good sign. i've been trying to do push ups and chest flys to build up my chest muscles. i went from looking like i have concaved boobs (back in march 2010) to smallish boobs. i'm trying to get the swelling momentum going again. i don't know...