Recent content by ButterflyKisses

1. ButterflyKisses

ButterflyKisses (New User) :)

thank you everyone for continuing to post :) honestly i did it again: got out of noogling. it takes a lot of diligence for and then school got out of hand. thankfully i graduate in june. im getting back on schedule here and also trying a supplement in addition to noogleberry :) so well see how...
  2. ButterflyKisses

Stats!

I was looking into brava first as well, but 10 hours a day kinda scared me off, as well as the price. As the others have already said, it will be interesting to see how this works for you since you already had previous experience and growth with brava :) Hopefully the boobie-fairy gifts you your...
  3. ButterflyKisses

Any Tips? Hey Everyone :) I've continued to diligently noogle every night. I still haven't found the cord to my camera, but when I do pics will be uploaded. I have a question for all you nooglers out there though. As I was looking at my breasts today, I realized that I was highly lacking in...
  4. ButterflyKisses

Jessie's stats

While it sucks that you are unemployed at the moment, being able to pump so often should really help you see results :). I think a good tip I've found from reading through other posts and my own experience though is to work into it otherwise it will leave discomfort and tenderness in your...
  5. ButterflyKisses

:) Thank you optimisicgirl! haha I'm so worried about overpumping and hurting myself that I take a zillion and one precautions and keep an eye on my breasts. So when I was tender I was like AHHH what did i do?! haha :) but that's calming
  6. ButterflyKisses

Hooters stat's

I'm in the same boat as you :). Although I have only started noogling again for about a week now, I feel so much heavier in my breasts and they jiggle when I jump or run. I love the feel after swelling of not being able to fit 4 finger where my cleavage should be hahaha :D goodluck! I can't...
  7. ButterflyKisses

Kai's Stats and Progess

You sound like you are on your way :) As for the nipple swelling, although it seems to be lessening, perhaps you could use tape to cover them? It really helps out :) Have you gotten your large cups yet?
  8. ButterflyKisses

NEWTOTHIS's INTRO

The noogleberry coupled with BB should really give you results :) I'm glad you joined the forum! I used to lurk around for months like you too, gaining knowledge and reading everyones stories until I earned up enough to buy the system and join the forum as well. I look forward to seeing you...
  9. ButterflyKisses

soonenough stats - newbie

Wow :D you are getting great results just from massaging! Coupling that with the noogleberry should really help you reach your goal in no time!!! Goodluck with your journey :D I cant wait to see your progress
  10. ButterflyKisses

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Just in time for me moving up a size! :D
  11. ButterflyKisses

@Kat: She just warned me about overpumping and then rattled off the destressing benefits it could have for me. I think she may even be on the forum somewhere, but I am not sure. I was worried about saftey too, and I never have even considered implants because of my age, but compared to the risks...
  12. ButterflyKisses

:) Thank you Strumpet! I'm so happy to be back on the forum and pumping each night. Ever since my boyfriend left me a few months ago I feel like I've been flailing to find myself. Stupid high school xD. But I'm getting amazing swelling (ill be posting pics soon, i wasnt going to until id been...
  13. ButterflyKisses

Exercise? A little update, my heart medication was FINALLY prescribed to me. It will help minimize most of my side effects, allowing me to get back to exercising and such. Because of this, I want to meet another goal other than noogleberry: make the girls varsity softball team. I haven't played...
  14. ButterflyKisses

USA people

Im in the U.S, a virginia girl :) it takes about 2-3 weeks depending on a couple different factors
  15. ButterflyKisses

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

YAY Congrats!! (lol it wouldnt let me post your smilies xD)