Search results

1. A

Diameter of silicone nipple covers

Hi! Does anyone know what the diameter is of the silicone nipple covers? It's not specified under the description. Thanks in advance. :D
  2. A

Itchy

Yesterday I noogled for a couple hours. I haven't noogled in quite a while since before then. Well this morning I woke up with my right side being real itchy...it's still itchy. I've never had this happen from noogling. Could this be a sign of growth or allergic reaction? Maybe I need to...
  3. A

Help :(

Ok I'm trying not to complain here but I've been at this for a year now and I still am not getting anywhere. The furthest I've gotten one month was filling up the L domes and getting good swelling from that (during my luteal phase of the month). Then my period comes and it's impossible to pump...
  4. A

OFF Topic: Hair dyeing...

I just got home from having my hair colored for the very first time. I had her do a slightly cover (because my hair is turning grey even though I'm way too young). Anyway, I got home and all the greys were still there!!! This made me so upset I actually cried lol...I know, I know...grow up...
  5. A

Off topic.....a little freaked out.

Okay. I'm trying to let it all soak in but I'm still freaking out. My 9 yo daughter has had the itchies and soreness up top now for about a year. Just today she showed me that one side was inflamed (she had been itching it). I told her everything was ok and that it was normal for the bad...
  6. A

I'm stumped on real "growth"

Hi all! Maybe this has been addressed before..or not.? But I'm a lil stumped on real growth and well just plain swelling growth...? I haven't done this long enough to actually grow from it, but when one does grow...is it permanent? OR would you lose that "growth" over time if you completely...
  7. A

inflamed areola

Ok....this is a little embarassing but has anyone's areola gotten really red and sore from pumping? I've noticed this today and this isn't a normal occurance. I'm a little scared that it might be an infection of some sort. The other days I had my noogle on for about 3-4 hours on while I slept...
  8. A

Update

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted anything but I thought I'd give a lil update. I started this journey in February....did a lot of experimenting etc....a few days breaks here and there due to serious hickey marks. And after learning how to do it all right I've been consistent and...
  9. A

two steps forward one step back?????????

It seems like the time period just before my AF I naturally get a little fuller...and so I can swell further in the cup, and therefore get more swelling when I take the cup off. Then once AF comes along..she likes to steal away and I lose that fullness and am not able to swell as far into the...
  10. A

OT: JellyDDDDDDDDDDD question...

Hi JellyDDDDDDDDDd! I just was curious if you were the same person on Eve's forum....under Jellyboobs? I saw her pictures posted up in the photos section. Or is this someone else? TIA! ;D
  11. A

frustrated and discouraged

Hi everyone. Well I took a 3 day break about a week ago (since I was away and also so that the hickey marks would go away)...well once I started back up to pumping again the hickey marks came right back....and I noticed that I had them in areas that I didn't notice before (meaning: they were...
  12. A

Growing pains?.....anyone?

I hope I'm not getting annoying with all my questions. :-\ I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced growing feelings...like dull aches (like somethings going on)...or like a let down feeling? I know these are growing signs but thought I'd ask if anyone else gets them too. ...
  13. A

Does this happen to anyone?

:-\ I've noticed for me a few times it seems like after I noogle...and have a tad swelling.....the swelling will go away after a while.....then later on during the day I get some swelling back...? Does this happen to anyone else or am I daydreaming? lol.....Oh! Also, it could have been the...
  14. A

growing out of cups .....and I haven't even gotten swelling yet! :O

Hi everyone! This morning after noogling I noticed that I just had a tad little filling in...(or swelling)...Just a tiny bit though....Nothing like the pictures in the gallery show where they're full blown swollen. I could have easily looked it over and not tell anything happened...Since I look...
  15. A

Does swelling start out small then gradually build up?

This evening after taking the L cups off I had just a little fullness....nothing to hoot n holler about but it WAS something. So this made me happy and excited and encouraged. ;D :D My question is....is this how the swelling starts? Does it start out small and build itself up each time you...
  16. A

How do you know when to switch cups?

Well I'm using the mediums and my skin touches the cups......except I have room toward the end of the cups.....so the nips aren't touching the ends....do I switch over to L after they start touching the ends of the domes? Or do I switch if my skin is already pressed up against the cups...
  17. A

I switched to the L domes today

After using the med. domes for 4 days I decided to give the L domes a try. They seemed to fit better around in diameter at the base than the med domes. Anyway, I can only do 1 at a time since I have a small frame and they would overlap if I used both at the same time which would be impossible...
  18. A

I got my package!...and some questions....

Hi all.....I can't believe how fast the shipping was! Anyway, I got my package today, and I tried on the cups...I have med and size L. Now, the med. doesn't completely cover the whole area of the boob....meaning theres a little on the side (inward not toward armpit) and the top that isn't going...
  19. A

What's difference between standard and hybrid? single and double?

Hi all! I'm trying to figure out what to buy.....I feel a little lost. What's the difference between the standard and the hybrid? Also, what's the difference between the single and the double kits? Decisions decisions. Thanks!
  20. A

Is suction like massage?...also can sickness or anything else interfere with suc

I'm wondering if the suction received from the noogleberry is anything similar to natrual breast enhancement massage? Or are they completely different forms? My guess would be that they are different but I've only had the experience of NBE massage. Also, can sickness like getting the flu or...