Search results

1. B

binkybinks pics

guys thanks for all the encouragement! and a shout out to the others who post pics because it keeps me encouraged as well! i will post pics again soon. i missed a day during thanksgivng but doesnt seem like any harm was done. swelling is still sticking around about 4 hrs. im going to puerto...
  2. B

binkybinks pics

Ok guys! Here I go with the updates. Here is the swell-free pic of my boobs one month into noogling. I had pumped in the am but I think the pic (taken in th evening) shows the normal deflated state and and you can see there's a bit more fullness in the cleavage and on top. Its subtle bit of...
  3. B

binkybinks pics

guys i really appreciate the feedback about the herbs. people claim maca can give u a huge bumbum and hips in like a month, any gains to my boobs, butt, hip are appreciated- but if anything odd happens, like breakouts or stomach pains, i will def just stop. oddly enough, they sold out of...
  4. B

Noogling at college?

I put a really huge scarf on top and you can see there is something big under it but could be just huge boobs with extremely pert nipples. Or I put a huge sweatshirt on top and you cant tell very much. Soif you cover up in either or these two ways, for example, while at your desk doing home...
  5. B

influencing breast shape

thanks guys! i think im starting to see a difference after about 3 wks. i will post pics with and without swelling in the next couple days. seeing other peoples pics helped me when evaluating the NB before buying so i hope to have positive results that i can share n help others. i almost fill...
  6. B

binkybinks pics

thanks anastasia for the confirmation! ahh so this IS swelling. how long til you saw a change from using the L cups? i started taking maca today, and will buy fenugreek and msm today (buy 1 get 1 free sale at cvs lol). i started with saw palmetto a week or so ago and am having lots of protein...
  7. B

Sticky Blutac tip

Do you put the blutac directly on your skin? Can it be used with both domes alone or domes with rings? Can it be used to stick the rings to the domes? Thanks for the tip!
  8. B

influencing breast shape

thanks yall for the feedback! do you find the lift and roundness comes more from XL or L domes?? i switched to L domes like a week after starting lol as was filling the Ms right away. I fill the Ls if i pump hard and long but want to stick to them for a while before moving up.
  9. B

Kitty 100 Stats

omg! I cant imagine how large the XL must be- whoa! So how long have you been using the XLs Anastasia? And do you find they work quicker than the Ls? I bet they give a better shape though. It certainly seems like the Ls give a better shape than mediums.
  10. B

influencing breast shape

Maybe this is expecting too much of Noogleberry but then again if tissue expansion spurs cell growth, then cant the positioning of the noogleberry influence where you grow in proportion and hence, the shape of your breasts???? Soooo I feel like my nipple lack meat or fullness on the top and my...
  11. B

binkybinks pics

Re: binkybinks pics missing 3rd pic Here is the one after pumping for like 30 min- also from today. I will try posting another one from a longer pumping session. Cause I was expecting like massive swelling but feel like Im not but don't know if my perception is distorted. Love to know what...
  12. B

binkybinks pics

Hey guys! Its been 2 weeks that I've been using NB as of yesterday- opa! Well Im such a naughty girl I never measured, the only measuring tape I have is in cm which is meaningless to me (as an American) plus not sure where to measure exactly plus don't feel like figuring it out at this moment...
  13. B

just got my pump!

thanks! i got some maca back in rio but it has been just sitting there. if i try it i will let you know. glad to know the BO doesnt cause hormone probs for you- is it expensive? where do you get it?
  14. B

got my noogleberry today! awesome!!!!!

thanks darling! hopefully will have positive news soon. is it sposed to be this comfy? ive had it on 4 like over 2 hours, i feel tightness and tension but could keep it on for a while. should it be really tight?
  15. B

got my noogleberry today! awesome!!!!!

Hey I just got it- my boyfriends out running errands and I tore the packaging off! Was so easy to assemble and I was pleasantly astonished by the wierd sensation of my breasts tightening in the cup and expanding. Anyhoo realized pretty quickly Im gonna need a large cup and then the doorbell...
  16. B

just got my pump!

hey anastasia! thanks for all your informative post i've browsed so far. i wanted to know what herbs or supplementes you used that had results in the past. not to pry, but were you on birth control at the time? i've been strongly considering supplements to complement the noogling but am kinda...
  17. B

Fat Transfer

hey ladies! I'm bre- i just joined the forum, waiting for my noogle to arrive! I actually did fat transfer in Brazil about 6 mos. ago. That said, I did not have much fat on my abdomen to be removed. I drank beer ate ice cream trying to boost it up but even then there was only about 300-400 ml...