L.A's JOURNEY!!!

pipitavivita

Amazing body and boobs! ;) I loved your results from the start, such a lovely and perky shape! Glad you are able to use NB again without the dreaded marks! Happy Noogling, hope you achieve your goal!

soonenough

You have such a lovely, lovely figure. And did you grow from last time? It seems like your bikini top is tight. Anyway, about aguaje, how many capsules or dose do you take daily? Also, I'm glad you're back on noogling again. Thanks for the update.

immabe

Yay your back!!!
Not only are your boobs looking great but your whole body does too, you look so fit, healthy n toned!

noogleberry1

My Lovelies!!! Oh boy, I'm hopeless at coming on my laptop, and keeping up - I am sooo sorry for the late reply to everyone. Thank you very much for your sweet sweet comments, I don't think I have grown more, but taking maca and aguaje has made me heavier and fuller. I've also ordered another bottle of Natureday liquid again so I will be taking that when it comes.. Soon enough I think I'm taking about 700mg of Aguaje and lots of Maca...lots!! How is everyone?Missed you all.. mama J how are you recovering? xxx

xcatface

Wow L.A. when I saw ur before pictures I felt like I was looking in a mirror. Our boobs look exactly the same(cept im a couple shades lighter) is that creepy? I hope I can only grow like you do. I have no idea when ill start noogling. Im a jobless college freshman :(

K

KittyKat

L.A!! Your results are wonderful and very evident! If you keep it up, I'm sure you will have the exact breasts you want!
I was looking at that first link you posted pages ago (went through this whole thread today) for the breast massager that is supposed to increase the size of your breasts. The first before and after pictures struck me because I had seen them before on a British breast enlargement hypnosis website. Only it was uncensored. You can see the pic here when you scroll down: http://www.breastenlargementhypnosis.co.uk/testimonials.htm
That's pretty lame if you ask me. I hate when these companies steal random pictures from the web to advertise their crap. Really annoying. Anyhow, keep it up! You look wonderful indeed! I hope your booty and hip building is going great too! I

noogleberry1

Hi Catface!! really? oh well that is strange!!haha but nice to know... you know noogling is as really great start, so let me know when you start- Ive put all my routines and methods for everything Ive done on this thread and Im happy to help you with anything you need to know :)

Kat90 - Thank you sweetie, that does suck when companies do that! Good job I never kept it up, I could have got absolutely no where with immense pain it outs you through. It cause little electric shocks which feel so horrible. I am slacking a little with my overall body health and weight gain, havent really been working out and after visting Crete Ive decided to ge back on it and try to follow a healthy weight gain Medditterean diet plan and get serious about working out, wish me luck! How are you getting on with noogling? :)

Strumpet

L.A., you're back! :)
Hope you've been doing well. You're looking great in your latest photos, really pretty. Hope the natureday and maca/agujae continues your progress! :)

noogleberry1

Hey Strumpet!! Yes I'm back, thank you very much sweetie, that's very kind of you - How are you? How is noogling going for you and your perfect round breasts?

Sorry Eva, I've just seen your message, you know I don't actually have a routine, except for very high dosages of AmerMed maca from Amazon, about 8,000mgs a day, more so for working out and gaining weight. However, I realised it was making my bust fuller. I took Aguaje for once month which I really really liked but havent got round to re-ordering it.. I was only really noogling once or twice a month, I'm going to try and get back on doing it everyday. What is your routine now?

xxx

Attachments

• Crete Sep 2011!!! 020.jpg
    Crete Sep 2011!!! 020.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 689

noogleberry1

If you guys ever go to Crete, go to a beach named Elafonisi, I've never seen such beauty

Attachments

• Crete Sep 2011!!! 143.jpg
    Crete Sep 2011!!! 143.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 467
  • Crete Sep 2011!!! 148.jpg
    Crete Sep 2011!!! 148.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 224

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hi L. A.

I'm new to your forum, I seen you on natureday website. Wow you have gone so far. What size did you start at and what size are you now?

Drea

noogleberry1

Hey Dr3a24, how are you? You know I really don't know what size I was, I started off at 30" across fullest part of my bust - First pic on this thread and now I am 33", I still wear my 32b bras but they are very tight but I only have a couple of 32Cs so I still wear them! I don't fill 32cs how I'd like to, They just 'hold' my breasts, no cleavage or anything. I aim to get to 36".
Thank you however, It has been such a while, but it's so nice to know these things are possible naturally. What is your current and your goal? :)

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey L. A.
I'm doing good. I stop natureday and started using PM this month, I've been on Noogleberry for 3 weeks.
I am a small 34 b cup, but now starting to fill up more. My only problem is my left breast is way bigger then the right so now I'm only pumping the right this week to see what happen. I notice in the first week my pumping results would be permanent. Did you use the natureday cream and soap? My current size is small 34 b and goal is to be full 34 D. :)

Drea