L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Strumpet

Seriously girl you should model or something. That beach looks GORGEOUS, I hope I can go there someday.

Noogling goes all right, I've just started again after a long break. I'm taking Bountiful Breast too. Hopefully I'll get some boob action going on later this year. Good luck with your goal! :)

noogleberry1

Oh def not, couldn't be a model -I wish I had that kind of skin :p.. you're so sweet Strumpet. It's so nice to hear from you - How long have you been on Bountiful Breast? Is that Bovine Ovaries? I wish you alll the luck in the world with it... how long are you planning to take it? The beach is true Paradise I never thought places like that existed! :-*

Hey Drea
How did natureday go for you? I took the whole system, liquid, pills, soap and cream. I then realised I just needed the liquid, it did the same thing as all of it together did. Anyway there are some great benefits with PM, how long have you been on it? Yes when I started my left breast was also smaller, I think they are a little more even now after everything. I'm sure you can make that goal, it may take longer then you expect, but you can. ;)

immabe

Wow what a beautiful beach and beautiful girl!
Your boobs do look a lot fuller in the pic where your in the water.
I'm hoping to reach your size soon.

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey L. A.
Natureday was okay I did the pills and liquid but i hate the taste of it. I'm thinking bout trying the soap and cream soon. I just started PM this month I can feel a little difference but ill give it some time. I'm hoping to at least to be a small c cup by new years. wishful thinking of mine.... Do you know anything that works really good with stretch mark?

Strumpet

Hey L.A.,
Yeah, BB is a BO supplement. I've only been on it for about a week. I'm going to try to do it for a straight year, and see how it goes. Thanks. :)

noogleberry1

Hey Drea, I haven't heard of anything apart from the usual, bio oil and coco butter, but I dont know if these things really work. You could use something for skin pigmentation to even out the tone like M :)eladerm, which I used for some scars and I found it to be really good, but that's just one option - I'd research it a little more... if I come across some good info Ill let you know

Dr3a24

Hey L.A., okay thanks i might try that because i have a scar I want to get lighter too. Also, I'll keep you posted on my results too.

secret

Im super happy for you, and i can definitely see the difference.

I went on natureday's site before it actually seems very promising, but i dont know if its actually permanent growth. So i was wonder after you stopped with naturedays did your growth stay ? I want to try it after i'm down with my all my bb and bo supplements.

thanks and congratz

secret

noogleberry1

Hi Secret

Yes the growth is definately permenant, I never used it for months after my complete set finished, and nothing went away, it is definate growth that is yours to stay. :)

Dr3a24

Hey L.A.
I was wondering if you knew the benefits to medium and large domes? Also what's the difference?

Drea

secret

L.A said:
Hi Secret

Yes the growth is definately permenant, I never used it for months after my complete set finished, and nothing went away, it is definate growth that is yours to stay. :)

wow, i'm glad to hear that. i didnt really understand the liquid and the pill part. Which one is better?
thanks you and congratz again :D

noogleberry1

Hey Drea, Generally the larges are bigger. The circumference is larger and so if you have a small ribcage it will be hard at first trying to get them both on. The benefits are that once your breasts expand to the end of the domes in the mediums you are ready to move up a size meaning your breasts can grow more. :)

Hey Secret, In my opinion the liquid is better but thats from my bodies response. It is very potent and alot of people have responded so well to just the liquid. Thank you also ;)

noogleberry1

Heeeeyyy guys, how are you all? Ive been taking an appetite stimulant to gain weight, and its working yaaay! Along with that I've added an inch to my bust even bigger yaay. Anyway I came to tell you I've started a blog, it's about, life, love, luster everything really, but I have a boobie page so leave me comments on there and let me know what you think... love to you my lovelies, xxx

noogleberry1

Oh no deary me, I am sad, I've come off from the Evra Contrsaception patch and my bust seems to have deflated some what. I mean they feel squidy and not feel firm and rounded, really disheartened. They are still measuring 33.5, but they don't feel like they are. Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well, must see how Strumpet is doing with her BO and Drea, how you getting on? xxx

Dr3a24

Hey L.A.

I been good still trying get to least a nice full C cup. Anyway my small b cup is getting there, now a medium large just depending when I wear different band push-up bra's the look loose but its all good lol. I been on and off a lil with pumoing with school and etc. On plus im getting rounder and using both large n medium domes. Hoping to get a small C by feb and got order more PM. :)

Drea

noogleberry1

Oh thats brilliant Dr3a24, so PM is working out for you? Was thinking of starting that up again too - What brand do you use?xx

Strumpet

Hey LA,

Glad to see you round again :) I'm sure your bust isn't that deflated if it's measuring the same, hmm? Sometimes we're our hardest critics.

DivaZ

Hey L.A. , I have been reading your status and I think you might like the web I get my PM from, it's called bellasbeautifullbust.com and I started taking it a year ago and gained one full permanent cup size, I just started noogling a month ago and they are working hand in hand really well!!! my first noogle was really great swelling and it just keeps getting more and more! let me know what you think about the site. Diva:)