Search results

1. S

Notice anything?

they look fuller for sure. 3 inches is like 3 cups sizes growth! didn't you outgrow your bras?!
  2. S

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

You look great! Awesome job! I just completely filled the Ls last week.
  3. S

NEWBIE WHO NEEDS HELP!

I think 'purple' is subjective. When i pump mine sort of turn purplish and aren't really pink because i have olive undertones. After removing the cups the return to normal coloring within, a few minutes. I've been pumping since last year, have growth, and no damage. From the looks of your...
  4. S

Got my picture up at last lol.

you seriously look amazing!!
  5. S

Ceciliaspasm Pics!

Wow you look great! thanks so much for sharing your story it's so inspirational to hear and to know of how long-term users fare over time. congrats on your awesome growth :)
  6. S

xL cups will be too big

I just got my XLs last week. they're massive! i'm small too (29" ribs) and i could barely get them both on after a couple of days of trying. then i read on here yesterday to put one on at a time so that's what i did and now they're working awesome! so thanks to the girls that suggested that :)...
  7. S

Immabe's Pics!

you're definitely growing they are fuller on the top! yeah i think we started around the same time so i'm going to track your progress too :)
  8. S

DISCREET DELIVERY?

no noogleberry anywhere on the outside :-X it's folded in on the packing slip thing. you can't tell what it is and it looks as described above. order it cuz you will have no regrets!
  9. S

Blonde or Brunette?

wow the red wig looks good on you! the blonde is cute too but i think the red brings out your features more, like makes you look more sultry lol. my friend is naturally blonde and she has gone red but not as dark as your wig- it fades really fast on her. you look cute either way they're just...
  10. S

my first noogle!

you have such a nice shape. i can't wait to get more tissue on top like you have! i just ordered the XLs so can't wait to try them out!
  11. S

Growth without swelling?

not too much swelling here- maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch- either but i'm growing :) i do about two 45 min. sessions so that should be fine. i would try for more than 30 min as that extra 15 min seemed to make a difference. good luck to your daughter!
  12. S

Just wondering. How many people pump with no padding at all?

i've been pumping for 4 months and have never used any padding and haven't had any problems. i have rings when i remove the cups but they don't stay.
  13. S

did anyone boobies change in shape

Good to know! i'm due for the XLs! i need more boobie base he he.
  14. S

Lily13's Pics

they look a lot fuller you can really see it in the bra pics! congrats
  15. S

Kellynne -- new noogler

i love VS! that suit looks cute on you! congrats on your growth you can really see a difference :)
  16. S

me too, my slopey left side is getting less :)
  17. S

hi bonzaigirl, yes mine are changing shape, they're more round now! especially in the past 2 weeks. i've been noogling with the Ls for 3 1/2 months.
  18. S

Total disappointment

LOL Philli. I've had excellent results with noogleberry. tiopelon, I don't think you can knock the system because you couldn't get the padding to work. That makes no sense. There are SO MANY testimonials as to people getting positive results with the system itself. I myself have never used...
  19. S

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

wow your results are amazing you're a super fast responder! and you have such a nice shape to your boobs! you make me want to noogle more since i've been slacking lately :P cute belly dragonfly!
  20. S

tpurple's pics!!!

wow big difference! congrats on your growth it's so inspiring :)